Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened (3944 Views)

What You Need To Do When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, / When She Plays Hard To Get / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2015
She dey put you for levels and you later find out one Okada man Don give her belle

As for me I will sing shakara Don end o....u don carry belle shakara don end oo....

U nko? wetyn u go say

Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by delishpot: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Women don surffer o.
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by happyjuliet(f): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Na new tin ni undecided
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Op it dosnt matter.you may not no if its the Okada man she loves,if hiz caring,and you Singing "Shakara don end o"you jus one selfish,cheating and uncaring Monkey...OK

1 Like

Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by esosuo: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2015
happyjuliet:
Na new tin ni undecided
No ni ,try mak u fall in such a place at see below

4 Shares

Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Op it dosnt matter.you may not no if its the Okada man she loves,if hiz caring,and you Singing "Shakara don end o"you jus one selfish,cheating and uncaring Monkey...OK

~ And suposing she had been playing hard to get on the grounds that the guy isn't financially buoyant.. and yet gets pregnant for a mere Biker? Why won't the guy make fun of her if he ever gets to hear
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ And suposing she had been playing hard to get on the grounds that the guy isn't financially buoyant.. and yet gets pregnant for a mere Biker?
.mtwwwwwws you don't watch movies abi;oh you havnt hear of stories where a rich mans daughter run away wit mechanic?infact unemployed person.Abeg commot here go Brush;
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.mtwwwwwws you don't watch movies abi;oh you havnt hear of stories where a rich mans daughter run away wit mechanic?infact unemployed person.Abeg commot here go Brush;

~ Must you be rude? and can't you read?
I said what if the girl had been playing hard to get because the guy isn't financially buoyant (if she was a rich man's daughter she wouldn't care about the money or the size of the guy's pockets, but obviously she's poor as well)
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by esosuo: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Dis girl watching too much nigeria film, dis case is wen she feels her hook don catch shark finding out it is actually an okada and not a power bike like she thought grin
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2015
esosuo:

Dis girl watching too much nigeria film, dis case is wen she feels her hook don catch shark finding out it is actually an okada and not a power bike like she thought grin
.you das watching Jet Li;i don't see ur point
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Must you be rude? and can't you read?
I said what if the girl had been playing hard to get because the guy isn't financially buoyant (if she was a rich man's daughter she wouldn't care about the money or the size of the guy's pockets, but obviously she's poor as well)
.abeg put were i sound'd rude on BOLD
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by esosuo: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.you das watching Jet Li;i don't see ur point
grin u don't need to get my point dear ,only babes that got d above experience can explain to ur understanding
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.abeg put were i sound'd rude on BOLD

FLAWLES:
.mtwwwwwws you don't watch movies abi;oh you havnt hear of stories where a rich mans daughter run away wit mechanic?infact unemployed person. Abeg commot here go Brush

~ That's it ...
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That's it ...

Lol y u always harrass the ones u like eh dark
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by p2t2r(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
choi!!...why are you taking it personal na Abi okada man give you belle?
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol y u always harrass the ones u like eh dark

~ I'm not harassing her... who said anything about like?
grin ....smh

1 Like

Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm not harassing her... who said anything about like?
grin ....smh

Lol see ur teeth
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
p2t2r:
haha
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Did you have reading disorder
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by esosuo: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Bado grin
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2015
esosuo:

Bado grin
I tire for the girl....She is abusing that moniker
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
.are u having same?
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by esosuo: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I tire for the girl....She is abusing that moniker
Lol leave am she. Know watin she dey do.
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.are u having same?
You seems to be having a reading disorder called xomaphrobic enlosrus
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
p2t2r:
.no b Abomination.you guys on here should get serious and bring up smtin better not this jokes u always putting up abt girls;mtwwwwwws
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
esosuo:

Lol leave am she. Know watin she dey do.
If not for you ehn I for teach her a lesson
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.no b Abomination.you guys on here should get serious and bring up smtin better not this jokes u always putting up abt girls;mtwwwwwws
OK....sorry u hear....my oga Don calm down
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That's it ...
.Go and brush Ur teeth in Nigeria nw is being RUDE.?mtwwwwwws...(hv ova stayed my welcome,m awt)
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by esosuo: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
Dats life for you dear some tins are mesnt to be taken as joke grin ,b4 u decide to get belle for bike man try know d diffs btw okada and power bike mak ur colour no go change black over nite oh grin
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
OK....sorry u hear....my oga Don calm down
.And please,NXT time don't quote me
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by FLAWLES(f): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2015
esosuo:

Dats life for you dear some tins are mesnt to be taken as joke grin ,b4 u decide to get belle for bike man try know d diffs btw okada and power bike mak ur colour no go change black over nite oh grin
.tell dat to who eva needs it
Re: She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
FLAWLES:
.And please,NXT time don't quote me
And next time don't view my thread or comment on it....less you will hate yourself. GOODBYE!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Have A Problem With Women! / When Your Edo Girlfriend Sends Thunder To Fire Your Nyash! (HILARIOUS PIC) / My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.