Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Think I Have A Problem With Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have A Problem With Women! (3931 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
As most of you already knw dat am a married guy, got married january dis yr and am 24 yrs old, i love my wife very much cos shez the only woman ive been wit that doznt love me because am cute,buh because she knwz i have a good hrt,ok straight 2 why am here.
Since i got married, ive been getting alot of female attention more dan when i was single..if any of yu read ma previous thread,its similar 2 dis one...just 2day, i decided 2 open ma shop (barbing salon) and as i was working, a lady i used 2 date came in and taped ma shoulder... I was really suprised 2 see her, she lookd totally difrnt...with bigger boöbs.
When i dischargd d customers i was working on, we talkd nd i askd her 2 folow me 2 a hotel near ma shop that am feeling the mood, she agreed and said she has to go drop sumfin at home dat shez cuming bak, she den plugd her phone to charge nd left....am expecting her 2 cum bak in 30mins, rite nw ma hrt z beating very fast and am scared....
I dunno whats wrong wit me....i tink am yet 2 overcum ma previous life style... I was a serious casanova.. Mehn!!
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by delishpot: 1:31pm On May 31, 2015
tygaweezy:
As most of you already knw dat am a married guy, got married january dis yr and am 24 yrs old, i love my wife very much cos shez the only woman ive been wit that doznt love me because am cute,buh because she knwz i have a good hrt,ok straight 2 why am here.
Since i got married, ive been getting alot of female attention more dan when i was single..if any of yu read ma previous thread,its similar 2 dis one...just 2day, i decided 2 open ma shop (barbing salon) and as i was working, a lady i used 2 date came in and taped ma shoulder... I was really suprised 2 see her, she lookd totally difrnt...with bigger boöbs.
When i dischargd d customers i was working on, we talkd nd i askd her 2 folow me 2 a hotel near ma shop that am feeling the mood, she agreed and said she has to go drop sumfin at home dat shez cuming bak, she den plugd her phone to charge nd left....am expecting her 2 cum bak in 30mins, rite nw ma hrt z beating very fast and am scared....
I dunno whats wrong wit me....i tink am yet 2 overcum ma previous life style... I was a serious casanova.. Mehn!!

So, wetin make we talk now?

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 31, 2015
So what do you want us to do to help you?

Alagbere oshi!

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by amiskurie(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2015
No woman,no cry!

But seriously,barbers are known to be Casanovas!
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Sveen: 1:35pm On May 31, 2015
Here to read comments.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
Epa
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
Male version of a hoe.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
o boy tha money wey you wan spend for hotel, u noh fi give am your wife make she take cook?

you geh rice for houz so?
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
Lol, I hope you get stuck together like dogs during your afternoon rendezvous. Sick!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
@tygaweezy

Ode!
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol, I hope you get stuck together like dogs during your afternoon rendezvous. Sick!
wink I wonder, maybe she went home to inform his wife . . .
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
Resist the devil and he would flee from you.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by 2dice(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
Ok .... My advice ... Chop your D off .... The n!gga makes your brain work anti-clockwise
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by bknight: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
You don't have a problem with women. You have a problem with your conscience.

Sort that out privately and not on NL.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Why did you get married if you still wanted 'other girls'.....and your wife is somewhere thinking she has a 'husband' :-/
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Baba419(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
Smart guy!!

Smart enough to get married at 24

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
wink I wonder, maybe she went home to inform his wife . . .

He wants to be the next David Harris lol. When his wife Clara caught him at a hotel with his mistress, she used his body as a speed bump & parked right on top of it for good measure.

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nicepoker(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
they wont
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
they wont

I'm allowed to dream, aren't I?

Now, where's the wishbone part of this chicken... grin
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by pasqal09: 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
Married at 24? Hmmmm
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nicepoker(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm allowed to dream, aren't I?
Now, where's the wishbone part of this chicken... grin
are u day dreaming?
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
are u day dreaming?

Yup!
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nicepoker(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yup!
what's the title of the dream
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
Why rush into marriage when it's glaring clear you're not ready for it?

Man you've still got your head in the clouds, a jangling volatile pen1s and a vulnerable self. You're still in that point of your life where it's naturally expected of you to flirt and womanise.

You don't have an issue with women, you're simply not perceptive enough to realise that you're not ready to be a husband.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2015
NinoBrown888:
o boy tha money wey you wan spend for hotel, u noh fi give am your wife make she take cook?

you geh rice for houz so?

LOL. I think he prefers cowpea.cheesy
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 31, 2015
I don't know what to say lipsrsealed

Sneak out ot thread*
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by MizTyna(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Lol! We don hear,next pls!
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
what's the title of the dream

OP stuck on top of another woman, like the true canine that he is. Can I get a WOOF? A high paw? Something! Anything!

Anyway, now I hope he gets "Clarafied" on the spot. Would serve him right.

Vroom...
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by MizTyna(f): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I hope so too cheesy
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:

I hope so too cheesy

Come pull the other side of this wishbone with me, girl cheesy
Let's make a wish on this matter & hope it comes true tongue
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Can I join you? grin......he might be stuck already tho from the look of things...can't you see he hasn't replied any of us shocked
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

have it. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Keep Seeing Her In My Dream! Why? / World’s First Public ‘masturbation Booth’ For Men Opens In New York / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.