Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady (39968 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:
Take panadol before you loose it.

Lagosians care....

Lagosians need to meet out upcoming firstlady.

Is she the one they voted for?

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by otemanuduno: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Uglily beautiful
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by toyoutoyou: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
She looks more reasonable than the former Patience Jonathan(a woman of great conspiracy and controversial ex-first lady).
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by nkemdi89(f): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Her name is patience that means that name is synonumous to first ladies and shout out to all iya ibejis, waoh for the fact that am a twins myself I love this woman already.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Malive: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Keep hating for no reason. You don't even know what your future wife looks like.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Confused. Is it just my own eyes or she actually does look more ancient than the guy himself?
Weird, and such an irony of life: How do handsome guys repeatedly marry women they are much finer than? And then ugly ones like me dey marry Miss World kinda chics... Hmmmm
But again, maybe na just my eyes dey deceive me sha
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
#Fact
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Chineke! See wowority! shocked shocked

Just when i thought Ambode looked like an ape...

His wife shows up! grin grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by jaz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
tot I was the only one who noticed. but seriously, she's not that bad
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by CLEARINGAGENT: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
if @ 50yrs of age u call this NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL woman ugly then u most be a KID.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Samirana360(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Patience? Hope she won't commit some blunder lik pej
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by jaz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
wow, must feel cool to be a twinS
nkemdi89:
Her name is patience that means that name is synonumous to first ladies and shout out to all iya ibejis, waoh for the fact that am a twins myself I love this woman already.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by hush15: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:

Lagosians care....

Lagosians need to meet our upcoming firstlady.

speak for yourself. am a lagosian and don't give a duck or two
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by jaz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
lols
ziqqz:
Confused. Is it just my own eyes or she actually does look more ancient than the guy himself?
Weird, and such an irony of life: How do handsome guys repeatedly marry women they are much finer than? And then ugly ones dey marry Miss World kinda chics... Hmmmm
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by woleoye13(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
Like say u fit create ordinary house fly or soldier ants
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by netmillionaires(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
toyoutoyou:
She looks more reasonable than the former Patience Jonathan(a woman of great conspiracy and controversial ex-first lady).
Haa! Una don finish Patience Jonathan. When did Patience Jonathan become FORMER. Her name is still Patience Jonathan na. U mean to say former 1st Lady of Nigeria. She's even yet to bcecome FORMER in that regard as her husband is still the president till May 29th.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by nkemdi89(f): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
jaz:
wow, must feel cool to be a twinS
Infact ehn the feeling is out of this world.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Blackblood247: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
They both look alike.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by mbulela: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
musing2:
Seriously, who cares.
Not all lagosians care.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by DECOtech(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm happy buhari does not recognise an office for the first ladies
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:

Lagosians care....

I like dat response die.gringrin

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by DoTheNeedful: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Why not post the picture of your mother here for us to see

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Masterace(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Hey, you have to look beyond the physical tongue
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by MicroBox: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Weird, and such an irony of life: How do handsome guys repeatedly marry women they are much finer than? And then ugly ones dey marry Miss World kinda chics... Hmmmm
She is 61yrs old for God sake.. . some people are very crazy including °Ziqq° beside she is old enough to give birth to GMB wife=AMB if and only if she marry very very early
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
MicroBox:

She is 61yrs old for God sake.. . some people are very crazy including °Ziqq° beside she is old enough to give birth to GMB wife=AMB if and only if she marry very very early

Yea I'm super-crazy!
lipsrsealed What a dork.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Code213: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:
You don't not 'we don't', do you even stay in Lagos sef? Enemy of progress, keep wallowing in envy from your village.

Oloriburuku ni awon people (TANOID) yii sha....

Yamhead!!! I said we do not!!!! Lagosians elected Ambode, our business is with him. No one is interested in whether he is married to a Pig or a Fish!!! Illiteracy is what makes you label people without doing a background check!!! crazy f00l undecided

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Setaje(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Am disappointed in u and the people who liked your statement. She is ugly because she is not light skinned. Are u light skinned?. Very disappointed. undecided
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by ikombe: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rehoboth dont know the bread sha undecided
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:

Lagosians care....

But Buhari said no first lady now?
Hw she go manage am?

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by bettercreature(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
You hit it
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Setaje:

Am disappointed in u and the people who liked your statement. She is ugly because she is not light skinned. Are u light skinned?. Very disappointed. undecided
haaaaaa, my friend!!! Dont be disappointed jare. i'm not light skinned (I knw u knw dt), and I'm not hating her. But let's be serious, is she beautiful? Nope. That's doesn't stop that fact na.

By the way, I missed u plenty. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Femi Fani-kayode, Others Rearraigned For Money Laundering in Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.