Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady (39963 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by stonemind(f): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:
With the declaration of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate as the winner of the April 11 gubernatorial polls, Lagos state has a new first lady in Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode, the wife of Akinwunmi Ambode, the governor-elect. ENCOMIUM Weekly takes a peep into her world…

HER EARLY DAYS AND EDUCATION

She was born into the Odukomaiya family in Epe, Lagos, on February 15, 1964. She attended St. Theresa’s College, Ibadan, Oyo, for her secondary school and Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, Lagos, where she graduated in Physics/Mathematics for her first degree in 1989 and later Masters degree (MSc) in Public Administration in 1994.

HER WORK AND BUSINESS LIFE

Mrs. Ambode worked in many places before she started her confectionary business. She started as a staffer of the now defunct People’s Bank of Nigeria before she left to join Instant Finance Nigeria Limited and later Aguagem Consulting.

Before starting her bakery business, she travelled to Israel to attend short courses in Bakery Technology. Today, she is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Rehoboth Chops and Confectioneries Limited. The Rehoboth bread is said to be very popular among Lagosians.

HOW SHE MET HER HUSBAND

[/b]She met her husband during her university days at LASU. Her husband, now Lagos governor-elect, was then working in Ojo Local Government Council, Ojo. They got married in 1991 and the marriage is blessed with twins – a boy and a girl.

[b]HER CHARITY WORK

Mrs. Ambode is also said to be a consummate and cheerful giver who has, for some years now, been donating to many motherless babies homes in and around Lagos metropolis.

http://encomium.ng/meet-your-new-lagos-state-first-lady-bolanle-ambode-all-the-first-ladies-since-1999/

I don't like seeing ugly females, inyyama
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:
God created everyone in his own image.
This woman wasn't created in the image of God.

So Ugly

Upload ur mommas pix..... smello
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by danielicon(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
ugly woman ...am sorry but I must say... lipsrsealed
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by taiwo0000(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:
Take panadol before you loose it.

Lagosians care....

Lagosians need to meet our upcoming firstlady.

Am sure dis guy is one of d igbo wey won jump enter lagos lagoon... Lol
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Omotayor123(f): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Like husband like wife. Dey too resemble each other! grin
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Heymus(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hope she won't be another mama p sha?
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by gbemsis: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg! She too wowo!!!!
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by mizzsmilez(f): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
With that man's swag
Wanna see the woman behind it
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by mizzsmilez(f): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
shhhhhh
Just not that pretty
smiley
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Piddo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Confused. Is it just my own eyes or she actually does look more ancient than the guy himself?
Weird, and such an irony of life: How do handsome guys repeatedly marry women they are much finer than? And then ugly ones dey marry Miss World kinda chics... Hmmmm
But again, maybe na just my eyes dey deceive me sha

Foolish comments. Just imagine people talking about your parents that way!!
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Piddo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Show us a picture of your mother and lets judge
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by ignis: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
She's not too beautiful. ..
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Piddo:

Foolish comments. Just imagine people talking about your parents that way!!

Moronic feedback
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Starieangel(f): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Atmmachine:
God created everyone in his own image.
This woman wasn't created in the image of God.

So Ugly
smh!who re u to criticise the work of God?if she wasn't created in God's image,den was she created in urs?geez!u remind me so much of Gov fayose!
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by BankManager(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
HARSH..!!
Show us a picture of your sister and let's judge..

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by olumidazz: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
seriously she resembles GEJ look at her very closely.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by jay44(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2015
naijathings:
hmmm... unveiling abi na launching... wetin consain me

what does a state FIRST LADY mean?

I tot we only had governor and deputy?

Is it a political appointment ?

I didn't see that on the ballot papers.

these questions shld b directed to mama peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS / Oyo Monarchs’ Encounter: You Can’t Try Such With An Emir, Oluwo Blasts Obasanjo / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.