Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady (39936 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by silverdam(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
With the declaration of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate as the winner of the April 11 gubernatorial polls, Lagos state has a new first lady in Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode, the wife of Akinwunmi Ambode, the governor-elect. ENCOMIUM Weekly takes a peep into her world…

HER EARLY DAYS AND EDUCATION

She was born into the Odukomaiya family in Epe, Lagos, on February 15, 1964. She attended St. Theresa’s College, Ibadan, Oyo, for her secondary school and Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, Lagos, where she graduated in Physics/Mathematics for her first degree in 1989 and later Masters degree (MSc) in Public Administration in 1994.

HER WORK AND BUSINESS LIFE

Mrs. Ambode worked in many places before she started her confectionary business. She started as a staffer of the now defunct People’s Bank of Nigeria before she left to join Instant Finance Nigeria Limited and later Aguagem Consulting.

Before starting her bakery business, she travelled to Israel to attend short courses in Bakery Technology. Today, she is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Rehoboth Chops and Confectioneries Limited. The Rehoboth bread is said to be very popular among Lagosians.

HOW SHE MET HER HUSBAND

[/b]She met her husband during her university days at LASU. Her husband, now Lagos governor-elect, was then working in Ojo Local Government Council, Ojo. They got married in 1991 and the marriage is blessed with twins – a boy and a girl.

[b]HER CHARITY WORK

Mrs. Ambode is also said to be a consummate and cheerful giver who has, for some years now, been donating to many motherless babies homes in and around Lagos metropolis.

http://encomium.ng/meet-your-new-lagos-state-first-lady-bolanle-ambode-all-the-first-ladies-since-1999/

8 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seriously, who cares.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by silverdam(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
musing2:
Seriously, who cares.
Take panadol before you loose it.

Lagosians care....

Lagosians need to meet our upcoming firstlady.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by gen2briz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Welcome ma

6 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by iykebesbt1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
if God isn't in it,Get out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
She's ugly

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Code213: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:

Lagosians care....

Seun, lalasticlala Lagosians need to meet out upcoming firstlady.

Rubbish!!! we don't!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Iyawotolu: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
smiley nice to know she's hardworking, charitable and well liked.

8 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by tinuolababy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
i care

if you don't care, go to the Lagoon cheesy cheesy wink

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Goddex: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Sorry OP, the woman looks ugly.

The husband's fat and shapeless head is another . . . . I love his smiles though.
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Iyawotolu: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly

Ogbeni, she's beautiful within and on the outside. How many ladies can look this good without bleaching cream and loads of makeup?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by silverdam(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Code213:

Rubbish!!! we don't!!!
You don't not 'we don't', do you even stay in Lagos sef? Enemy of progress, keep wallowing in envy from your village.

SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Sorry OP, the woman looks ugly.

The husband's fat and shapeless head is another . . . . I love his smiles though.
[/size]
Oloriburuku ni awon people (TANOID) yii sha....

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by drnairalov: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
angry angry she is so beautiful ..

I went to the doctor's the other day to get something for my depression.

He gave me a rope.

pls why?? cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Somehow one man or some groups on nairaland have the guts and insensibility to represent every lagosian.. i tire oooh
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by bennydaniel403: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
where she graduated in Physics/Mathematics for her first degree in 1989

Ephico.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Atmmachine(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by onosprince(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
F
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by datbay(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:
You don't not 'we don't', do you even stay in Lagos sef? Enemy of progress, keep wallowing in envy from your village.

Oloriburuku ni awon people (TANOID) yii sha....
You got me laughing

8 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by naijathings(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
hmmm... unveiling abi na launching... wetin consain me

what does a state FIRST LADY mean?

I tot we only had governor and deputy?

Is it a political appointment ?

I didn't see that on the ballot papers.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by benuejosh: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eko oni baje
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Ilekeh(f): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beautiful woman. I hope you're as pure inside as you're pure outside.

Just like Fasholas wife.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by ComradeAbu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
My Big Congratulations to her.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by money121(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
ma for your info
Na buhari regime b this ooooo

so no office for first lady oooo grin grin grin

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Confused. Is it just my own eyes or she actually does look more ancient than the guy himself?
Weird, and such an irony of life: How do handsome guys repeatedly marry women they are much finer than? And then ugly ones dey marry Miss World kinda chics... Hmmmm
But again, maybe na just my eyes dey deceive me sha

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by lordsharks(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cute
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Atmmachine(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
God created everyone in his own image.
This woman wasn't created in the image of God.

So Ugly

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Adyrin(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:

Lagosians care....

Lagosians need to meet out upcoming firstlady.

@bolded...now I think you need Panadol Extra!

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ok.Good for her.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by omenka(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
She's ugly
lol. Kai Nairalanders sha.
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
who get iphone charger abeg
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Pebcak: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
SAI MAMA
Re: Mrs. Bolanle Patience Ambode: Unveiling Soon To Be Lagos State First Lady by Adyrin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
She was created in your image ba?
Blasphemy!
BE WARNED!!!
Atmmachine:
God created everyone in his own image.
This woman wasn't created in the image of God.

So Ugly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] / FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.