Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Do Women Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prostitute? (4252 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is so common this day to see even married women having extra marital affairs; with all due respect to women , I see that lots of girls are into this trade and is on the increase.
Please I respect women, but just my observation.........................

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by alberto2k(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Most, for the Money and Few, for the Love of the Abuna angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by iphanyiuma(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lemme rephrase....why do you go to work

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Covetousness
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cause they need mone... They wanna blend in with big girls and look expensive grin meanwhile thy r super cheap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some for greed..while some are cursed...heheheheh
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Jibreen4u(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lack of enough Job vacancy or money for Schooling

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by jamex93(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
women do anything for money
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by LEvuls(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
OP better not take this question to them......I swear you go regret the day your momma gave birth to you grin
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Kedam(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Poverty and high sex libido
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:
OP better not take this question to them......I swear you go regret the day your momma gave birth to you grin

I don take permission in advance oh......Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Orunto: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
God made them so. They are Porter's wares. Men carry their sins and make them sinless before God.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by damseyl(f): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stop patronizing them!
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Seun(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why do you assume that women indulge in extramarital affairs only for money and so cheats are prostitutes? They do it for many reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seun:
Why do you assume that women indulge in extramarital affairs only for money and so cheats are prostitutes? They do it for many reasons.
lol d boss is here.
Please enlighten us on a few reasons
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do married women prostitute? I don't think so

Methinks prostitution is only for unmarried ladies so as to earn some amount of money while i will classify the married women as floozies women who have multiple sexual partners so as to gain sexual pleasure. . .
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seun:
but those reasons aint gon be genuine
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by LEvuls(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seun:
Oga Oya tells us more...reasons
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by chymystique(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Prostitution is one of the oldest trade in the world.. most Women prostitute for different reasons whether genuine or not.. Some women prostitute As a means of livelihood, For material gain, etc... it all depends on individuals

PS Prostitution is one of the easiest means to make money and beCome wealthy without having to work hard or stress ones' self. grin
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Greed's wht drives them, I don't see any other reason why a woman would choose her body as her market place:: IN THE END THEY FEEL MOST UNFULFILL AND EMPTY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Seun(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:
Oga Oya tells us more...reasons
Sex/attention/compliments/romancing that they're not getting from the husband maybe because he's busy. Don't you know rich women cheat?
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Welrez(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Economic reasons alone are inadequate to explain the enduring existence of prostitution in our society. There are poor women who have bluntly refused to be compromised. Sometimes the explanation lurks in hereditary as well as prevailing value system and permissible nature of the society towards prostitution. There are people endowed with more libido than others and when such people meet with the less endowed, prostitution becomes inevitable. We have prostitutes of circumstances.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by LEvuls(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seun:
Sex/attention/compliments/romancing that they're not getting from the husband maybe because he's busy. Don't you know rich women cheat?
You are right but wasn't what I was looking forward to.
The OP said prostitution reasons so was looking forward to hear you say those rich women would demand for money after sexual satisfaction ....the reasons you gave is quiet different from why women engage in prostitution .
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by robosky02(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
yea seun is right

other reason could just be found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2266962/revealed-five-top-traits-man
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by DanceVille: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Omooba77, wetin u cum do for romance section, or av u left sport room...lol!
I sight u o
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by khadupsie(f): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why do men sleep around??
Or what about the men that sleeps with the prostitutes?? Just thinking out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
The demand for sex by men and the need to meet this demand in exchange for money leads to prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seun:
Oga Seun be partially right;the unmarried self na dem dey drive the trade,snatch married men from homes.......
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
DanceVille:
Omooba77, wetin u cum do for romance section, or av u left sport room...lol!
I sight u o
Danceville,I beg na long throat oh,I no go show face again for now.......
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Eyepencil: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Lack of enough Job vacancy or money for Schooling
That's bullsh*t man
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by DanceVille: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ha! Lol!...Ok nw.
Omooba77:

Danceville,I beg na long throat oh,I no go show face again for now.......
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by adanduka: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
BECAUSE OF AVAILABLE CUSTOMERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Say What You Ve Always Wanted To Say To A Romanclander B4 2015 Ends Here / Guys Don't Like Stretch Marks. Ladies, Take Note. Stop deceiving yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.