Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Do Women Prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Prostitute? (4299 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by adanduka: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Seun:
Sex/attention/compliments/romancing that they're not getting from the husband maybe because he's busy. Don't you know rich women cheat?

If the abovementioned is true, then they'll do it for free sometimes.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
laziness
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kedam:
Poverty and high sex libido

Not just about poverty,I have seen girls from wealth homes that lacked nothing engaging in the act...
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Kedam(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Omooba77:

Not just about poverty,I have seen girls from wealth homes that lacked nothing engaging in the act...
you have a point but what u should know is that, they might be addicted to sex and in the process of satisfying their sexual urge make money thereby killing two birds with a stone. Their are so many reasons for prostitution but poverty and sex addiction are the two major reasons
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kedam:
you have a point but what u should know is that, they might be addicted to sex and in the process of satisfying their sexual urge make money thereby killing two birds with a stone. Their are so many reasons for prostitution but poverty and sex addiction are the two major reasons
You aree very right;may God give us all faithful wife and help us men to stay faithful too
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
I beg all my mothers,sisters,wife,I beg I no mean to dishonour you oh,biko oh,Ejooooo oh
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Seun:
Sex/attention/compliments/romancing that they're not getting from the husband maybe because he's busy. Don't you know rich women cheat?

Oga Seun,
I'm sure u mean to say 'SOME rich women'?.

Cos ur generality took be aback!
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 21, 2015
khadupsie:
Why do men sleep around??
Or what about the men that sleeps with the prostitutes?? Just thinking out loud!

Answer the question before asking another. You're already getting in the offensive...what are you afraid of?
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by sinizia: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Women prostítute chiefly because men pay them. They don't sleep with themselves, it's us men that pay and encourage them. That's the main reason.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by khadupsie(f): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
PaulCI:

Answer the question before asking another. You're already getting in the offensive...what are you afraid of?

Afraid of Nothing *tongue out*

Like I said just thinking out loud!
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:
Women prostítute chiefly because men pay them. They don't sleep with themselves, it's us that pay and encourage me. That's the main reason.
Lesb nko?
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by sinizia: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Omooba77:

Lesb nko?

A lesbian is not a prostitùte. Go look for the definition in your dictionary. A prostitute is a girl that sleeps with men in exchange for money not a girl that is sexually attracted to her gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:

A lesbian is not a prostitùte. Go look for the definition in your dictionary. A prostitute is a girl that sleeps with men in exchange for money not a girl that is sexually attracted to her gender.
Ok sir/ma!
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:

Educate him abeg wink
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by sinizia: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Educate him abeg wink
kisskiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Educate him abeg wink
Ok oh;I think say lesb na domitila work

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why do men buy prostitutes?
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by ronald4lif(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Because men can't keep their kondo at a spot.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Omooba77:
It is so common this day to see even married women having extra marital affairs; with all due respect to women , I see that lots of girls are into this trade and is on the increase.
Please I respect women, but just my observation.........................

Having extra marital affairs aint prostitution undecided
Do u even know what that mean?

Ronald4lif abeg school dis boy ..
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by ronald4lif(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Having extra marital affairs aint prostitution undecided
Do u even know what that mean?

Ronald...4lif abeg school dis boy ..

Lala it does depend on the motive behind the extra marital affair. When a married woman indulge in an extra marital affair for financial gratification she's no different from a prostitute. But if she's in it for sexual gratification or if it stems from emotional frustration from her husband then the case is entirely different.

Prostitution is the act of exchanging money or equivalent value for sex. Same applies to any girl who's in a relationship for the sole purpose of financial gratification.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lala it does depend on the motive behind the extra marital affair. When a married woman indulge in an extra marital affair for financial gratification she's no different from a prostitute. But if she's in it for sexual gratification or if it stems from emotional frustration from her husband then the case is entirely different.

Prostitution is the act of exchanging money or equivalent value for sex. Same applies to any girl who's in a relationship for the sole purpose of financial gratification.

Ok well he didnt state the money aspect.
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Prostitution is the act of exchanging money or equivalent value for sex. [size=18pt]Same applies to any girl who's in a relationship for the sole purpose of financial gratification.[/size]
Eziokwu!!
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Omooba77: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
LEvuls:

You are right but wasn't what I was looking forward to.
The OP said prostitution reasons so was looking forward to hear you say those rich women would demand for money after sexual satisfaction ....the reasons you gave is quiet different from why women engage in prostitution .

I beg give us few more reasons...
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by timunstopable: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
chymystique:
Prostitution is one of the oldest trade in the world.. most Women prostitute for different reasons whether genuine or not.. Some women prostitute As a means of livelihood, For material gain, etc... it all depends on individuals

PS Prostitution is one of the easiest ways to make money and beCome wealthy without having to work hard or stress ones' self. grin

hmm sorry u talk like you are talking from experience

just saying
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by donbachi(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Because the name of the female dog is BITCH
Re: Why Do Women Prostitute? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Everybody needs money.
Women prostitute for the love of sex, wants to taste all size of d**ks before they die, because they are codeded.
let in their DNA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? / 25 Photos That Show The Love Between Animals And People / This Family's Whatsapp Group Chat Will Leave You In Stitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.