Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (81286 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
What has goodLuck done for you?
i saw that link dragonking cited for you.

man, your president just gave you a public execution.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
What has goodLuck done for you?

man, your president just gave you a public execution. what a way to die.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Yes we survive anywhere in the world. Same as other people from other countries except south africans who are too lazy and weak to leave their country. They prefer to be breast-fed from their government till they die!! That is the height of being useless. Chiaaa!!! grin grin grin

Shame, sometimes I feel for you, it must be hard being Nigerian hey? It must be hard to the point that you don't mind being treated like shit in foreign lands, in 2011 germany, the UK, Malta deported you a$$es,, If your country is great what the hell are you running away from?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:

man, your president just gave you a public execution. what a way to die.
For god's sake what has the black man.//GoodLuck Jonathan done for you?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Shame, sometimes I feel for you, it must be hard being Nigerian hey? It must be hard to the point that you don't mind being treated like shit in foreign lands, in 2011 germany, the UK, Malta deported you a$$es,, If your country is great what the hell are you running away from?

America, UK, China, France etc are great countries but that doesnt stop them from leaving their shores and going to other countries for survival and learning new things.

Only lazy people will remain were they are and wait for their government to breast feed them.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Mr Tribalistic backwards ape, Nigerians are malicious and corrupt always cuttin corners, the cancer of any Nation they inhabit, I could go on.....
they outsmarted you. run your streets, take your women and exposed you for the savage, blood thirsty, and unproductive cave man you are.

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
truth and south africans dont mix.

you are too weak to accept the harsh realities of life and too weak to see foreigners succeeding where you have failed.

no blacksouth african can venture outside SA. you over grown baby, there are no feeding bottles ovwrseas.
Another Question, why is the Black Middle class bigger than that of the whites you worship?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:15am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

Must Goodluck do something for him before he can survive? This is where you guys are weak and why your president is seriously complaining. We dont wait for our government to give us free food else we will end up being xenophobic like you and start blaming all foreigners here for taking our jobs. grin grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
lol, see desperation!!!! mr. xeno be careful we are in vurtual world. your savage envy and temper has its limits here.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
they outsmarted you. run your streets, take your women and exposed you for the savage, blood thirsty, and unproductive cave man you are.
Now don't get it twisted,you rely too much on Urban legends, Sorry bro, SA women don't like you, it's an overblown myth, they don't you're attractive ,the ones that date Nigerians are few and far between and usually looked down upon. I don't care if you call me names by the way,I see that you're immature
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
lol, see desperation!!!! mr. xeno be careful we are in vurtual world. your savage envy and temper has its limits here.

Envy? Nigerian? Ha ha ha ! Dude it's a stigma to be Nigerian, I'd rather die

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Now don't get it twisted,you rely too much on Urban legends, Sorry bro, SA women don't like you, it's an overblown myth, they don't you're attractive ,the ones that date Nigerians are few and far between and usually looked down upon. I don't care if you call me names by the way,I see that you're immature
but those are the excuses the locals give other than taking your jobs before they launch into a xenophobic frenzy.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

We take your jobs, your properties and your women. Dont hide the truth.

Your women will do anything to be with a Nigerian guy.

Why? No lady wants to be in bed with a lazy weak SA guy like you who wouldnt last more than a minute in bed. grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Must Goodluck do something for him before he can survive? This is where you guys are weak and why your president is seriously complaining. We dont wait for our government to give us free food else we will end up being xenophobic like you and start blaming all foreigners here for taking our jobs. grin grin grin
Don't run around the bush, you say we wait for whites to give us something, I'm saying what has the black man given you, and please spare the lies, your countrymen are always complaining about the government on this very site, stop thinking you're better for being Nigeria
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

We take your jobs, your properties and your women. Dont hide the truth.

Your women will do anything to be with a Nigerian guy.

Why? No lady wants to be in bed with a lazy weak SA guy like you who wouldnt last more than a minute in bed. grin grin
I assume you've slept with one to know, gay

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Don't run around the bush, you say we wait for whites to give us something, I'm saying what has the black man given you, and please spare the lies, your countrymen are always complaining about the government on this very site, stop thinking you're better for being Nigeria

Our country men are complaining about the government but your government are complaining bitterly about its country men/people being extremely lazy.

Oh the irony! grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I assume you've slept with one to know, gay

You are the gay. from your name alone, its smells of gay all over you.. grin grin Stinking lazy faggoot gay biittch

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
but those are the excuses the locals give other than taking your jobs before they launch into a xenophobic frenzy.
Nah, the Xenophobes give excuses to justify criminality,
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Our country men are complaining about the government but your government are complaining bitterly about its country men/people being extremely lazy.

Oh the irony! grin grin
If South Africans were indeed lazy, the country would have long collapsed by now, you don't know what's on the ground, you rely too much on the internet, news etc
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

You are the gay. from your name alone, its smells of gay all over you.. grin grin Stinking lazy faggoot gay biittch
I won't stoop to your level, thank you!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:31am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
it's appalling being a BSA. the cry baby of Africa, a white man's burden in the 21st century.
the only country in Africa that has arisen the condemnation , scorn, hatred and apathy of several African countries at a single time. what a feet.

SA now is a byword for xenophobia

incompetence
laziness
unproductivity
envy
savagery
unemployment
HIV
cowardice and irresponsibility.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Oh the irony! grin grin
You've said nothing
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
If South Africans were indeed lazy, the country would have long collapsed by now, you don't know what's on the ground, you rely too much on the internet, news etc

Ermm..Your president confirmed the bolded. grin grin

Let me remind you again;

Foreigners are not lazy like you poor South Africans: President Zuma says;

"Our people are waiting for government. Our people are not used to standing up and doing things. These ones [foreigners] are not expecting any government to do anything so they get here, see opportunities and exploit them. They have taken over your small businesses."

http://www.southafricalatestnews.co.za/news/450-foreigners-are-not-lazy-like-you-poor-south-africans-president-zuma-says.html
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Nah, the Xenophobes give excuses to justify criminality,
hahaha. nice try mr. anti xenophobe. but its not going to fly.

there was a south african that came to lament here today. go read his post.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
it's appalling being a BSA. the cry baby of Africa, a white man's burden in the 21st century.
the only country in Africa that has arisen the condemnation , scorn, hatred and apathy of several African countries at a single time. what a feet.

SA now is a byword for xenophobia

incompetence
laziness
unproductivity
envy
savagery
unemployment
HIV
cowardice and irresponsibility.

check today's thread about HIV in YOUR country and stop throwing the proverbial stone while you live in a glass house, Incompetence ?really? Can a Nigerian honestly tell me about incompetancy? Ha ha ha! Savagery ? Come on? Nigeria is the capital of Juju, backward ritual killings, your people sell human organs and you tell me about svavgery?

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
black south Africa is good at nothing but drugs and pap and violence.

do you guys really rape infants in the wicked belief it cures hiv?

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You've said nothing

Too lazy to understand? grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
check today's thread about HIV in YOUR country and stop throwing the proverbial stone while you live in a glass house, Incompetence ?really? Can a Nigerian honestly tell me about incompetancy? Ha ha ha! Savagery ? Come on? Nigeria is the capital of Juju, backward ritual killings, your people sell human organs and you tell me about svavgery?
3.5 million in 200 million population hehwhwhwhw.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
hahaha. nice try mr. anti xenophobe. but its not going to fly.

there was a south african that came to lament here today. go read his post.
you do not take our women, sorry, it's another overblown myth, South African rarely date other Nations. People do date Nigerians, but it's rare, definately not in the exaggerated manner you guys always think

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
your country hack out the jaw bone of people for ritual and witchcraft rites.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
3.5 million in 200 million population hehwhwhwhw.
Is it relevant dissing me about HIV? Really?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Too lazy to understand? grin
Still sayin nothin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.