Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (81275 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:42am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Is it relevant dissing me about HIV? Really?
anything goes now for xenophobic SA.

the campaign wont stop.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
your country hack out the jaw bone of people for ritual and witchcraft rites.
I guess we are all savages then
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Still sayin nothin

I have being saying alot..Your president has even said more but you guys are too lazy to face reality. Keep on sucking the government breast until one day there will be no milk to drink again, then reality will hit you guys real hard. grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I guess we are all savages then
nope SA is the murder capital of the world
Rape Capital
Attempted murder capital.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:47am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
check today's thread about HIV in YOUR country and stop throwing the proverbial stone while you live in a glass house, Incompetence ?really? Can a Nigerian honestly tell me about incompetancy? Ha ha ha! Savagery ? Come on? Nigeria is the capital of Juju, backward ritual killings, your people sell human organs and you tell me about svavgery?

SA has highest number of new HIV infections worldwide - survey;

The proportion of South Africans infected with HIV has increased from 10.6% in 2008 to 12.2% in 2012, according to the Human Sciences Research Council's (HSRC) National HIV Prevalence, Incidence and Behaviour Survey that was released on Tuesday. The total number of infected South Africans now stands at 6.4-million; 1.2-million more than in 2008.

http://mg.co.za/article/2014-04-01-sa-holds-highest-number-of-new-hiv-infections-worldwide-survey

This is 3 years ago..I wonder what their latest ranking will be and the numbers of HIV infected people will be alarming. shocked shocked

So much for the most developed nation in africa grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2015
HIV/AIDS in South Africa is a prominent health concern; South Africa is believed to have more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

America, UK, China, France etc are great countries but that doesnt stop them from leaving their shores and going to other countries for survival and learning new things.

Only lazy people will remain were they are and wait for their government to breast feed them.
Americans,The English,Chinese etc like you said, they go to learn new things, ,In Fact the Americans are notoriously known for not leaving their shores much., these people definately don't go to other countries to wash toilets, cut hair, 419, scamming, standing on corners, creating slums etc, Nigerians on the other hand.....
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:
HIV/AIDS in South Africa is a prominent health concern; South Africa is believed to have more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa

As usual the dumb black south africans are the ones with the highest HIV rate.

A 2008 study revealed that HIV/AIDS infection in South Africa is distinctly divided along racial lines: 13.6% of black Africans in South Africa are HIV-positive, whereas only 0.3% of whites living in South Africa have the disease

Very soon they will blame foreigners for the high level of HIV infections in SA. Eedioots
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Another Question, why is the Black Middle class bigger than that of the whites you worship?
by numbers not percentage.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:53am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
black south Africa is good at nothing but drugs and pap and violence.

do you guys really rape infants in the wicked belief it cures hiv?
The very same Drugs you traffic all over the world dumbo! I really hate this better than thou attitude you people have, and we all know Nigeria is a shithole,I can easily say the same things to you!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

I have being saying alot..Your president has even said more but you guys are too lazy to face reality. Keep on sucking the government breast until one day there will be no milk to drink again, then reality will hit you guys real hard. grin
yawn...dull mind repeating the same thing
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Very soon they will blame foreigners for the high level of HIV infections in SA. Eedioots
You can't reason and I'm seriously begining to feel like i'm wasting my time, South África is a diversity and yet to you, is bad black and good white,...village mentality

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
The very same Drugs you traffic all over the world dumbo! I really hate this better than thou attitude you people have, and we all know Nigeria is a shithole,I can easily say the same things to you!

Funny enough this is from a south african; I stumbled on this sometime ago;

South Africa is a shithole.
Highest crime rate on Earth.
Huge unemployment rate.
Corrupt Government.
Corrupt Police.
Dead Economy.
No infrastructure.
Buildings falling apart.
People raping and eating each other every day.
Shacks as far as the eye can see.
AIDS infested military who can't shoot.
Polluted Water.
No electricity for 40% of the country.
Trash lining the streets.
Riots every week.
Genocide.

South Africa is one giant ghetto. A giant shithole.

Don't come here...posted by Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16927900
South Africa
05/30/2012 07:29 AM

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1883747/pg1?disclaimer=1
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You can't reason and I'm seriously begining to feel like i'm wasting my time, South África is a diversity and yet to you, is bad black and good white,...village mentality

The truth hurts! grin grin

BTW who said good white undecided

You really need to be freed from the shackles of white slavery
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

As a matter of fact there's a lot to blame on foreigners, and that is a fact.Do you really think it's about Evil South Áfricans and Saint immigrants,? there's a lot to say, but your biased narrow minds won't accept some truths, I'll soon be labeld "Xenophhobic" And I'm starting not to give damnn

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Funny enough this is from a south african; I stumbled on this sometime ago;

South Africa is a shithole.
Highest crime rate on Earth.
Huge unemployment rate.
Corrupt Government.
Corrupt Police.
Dead Economy.
No infrastructure.
Buildings falling apart.
People raping and eating each other every day.
Shacks as far as the eye can see.
AIDS infested military who can't shoot.
Polluted Water.
No electricity for 40% of the country.
Trash lining the streets.
Riots every week.
Genocide.

South Africa is one giant ghetto. A giant shithole.

Don't come here...posted by Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16927900
South Africa
05/30/2012 07:29 AM

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1883747/pg1?disclaimer=1
You sudden urge is to beleive it because it's negative right? By all means go ahead
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
As a matter of fact there's a lot to blame on foreigners, and that is a fact.Do you really think it's about Evil South Áfricans and Saint immigrants,? there's a lot to say, but your biased narrow minds won't accept some truths, I'll soon be labeld "Xenophhobic" And I'm starting not to give damnn

The bolded is why your president says you guys are useless and lazy. Always blaming the foreigners for everything.

You can be xenophobic for all i care but you will definitely meet you Waterloo
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You sudden urge is to beleive it because it's negative right? By all means go ahead

But you believe what you see about Nigerians on the net right? Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

The truth hurts! grin grin

BTW who said good white undecided

You really need to be freed from the shackles of white slavery
You don't need to say it, your comments reek of white worship and if anyone needs to free their minds of mental slavery, it's you and many others on the site

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigeria is the black man's pride. could have been SA but your incompetence let it slip. few Nigerians deal in drugs unfortunately they found a ready market in SA.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

But you believe what you see about Nigerians on the net right? Hypocrisy at its peak.
The difference between me and you is that i see Nigerians on a daily basis, and you're sitting in from the computer in MaiduguriN I know what I'm talking about
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You don't need to say it, your comments reek of white worship and if anyone needs to free their minds of mental slavery, it's you and many others on the site

Mugagbe thinks otherwise. grin grin grin

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

They cant survive outside SA because no government will tolerate their lazy asses.

http://www.southafricalatestnews.co.za/news/450-foreigners-are-not-lazy-like-you-poor-south-africans-president-zuma-says.html
i am yet to meet a south African online with the grace to accept truth.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:11am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
The difference between me and you is that i see Nigerians on a daily basis, and you're sitting in from the computer in MaiduguriN I know what I'm talking about

The best person in the position to tell me about Nigerians in SA and the south africans themselves is the president of SA. And Zuma has revealed alot about you guys. It is really saddening. Chiaa

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
Nigeria is the black man's pride. could have been SA but your incompetence let it slip. few Nigerians deal in drugs unfortunately they found a ready market in SA.
Be proud of Nigeria, don't impose that pride on us, I find nothing to be proud of from Nigeria or Nigerians for that matter. And again you guys really have no business telling us about incompitence, you could'nt even send back the bodies of those South Africans who died in the collapsed church, it had to take months!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:

The truth is a very bitter pill for them to swallow. Even when their president told them that they are a bunch of lazy assed weaklings, they still didn't believe. Now they blame foreigners for everything. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

The best person in the position to tell me about Nigerians in SA and the south africans themselves is the president of SA. And Zuma has revealed alot about you guys. It is really saddening. Chiaa
Got that from the net, right? ...so based on that comment, you are now an expert in all things South African?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
Look. You don't know me or any South african for that matter, and yet you want us to accept your truth?

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Look. You don't know me or any South african for that matter, and yet you want us to accept your truth?

The truth is all over the net and everybody confirms it.

You guys are LAZY and always blame others for your shortcomings.

Warner: South Africa 'lazy' in the field

Australia opener David Warner labelled South Africa as 'lazy' in the field after he survived several chances to post a century.

http://www.beinsports.tv/news/article/1ly8l9zwm0qlh10lfb7zsyy1vx/title/warner-south-africa-lazy-in-the-field
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

The truth is all over the net and everybody confirms it.

You guys are LAZY and always blame others for your shortcomings.

Warner: South Africa 'lazy' in the field

Australia opener David Warner labelled South Africa as 'lazy' in the field after he survived several chances to post a century.

http://www.beinsports.tv/news/article/1ly8l9zwm0qlh10lfb7zsyy1vx/title/warner-south-africa-lazy-in-the-field

Everybody keeps on tagging you guys as lazy..Damn!!!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
nope SA is the murder capital of the world
Rape Capital
Attempted murder capital.
All in the name of feeling good about yourself, Nonsense there's no such

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Everybody keeps on tagging you guys as lazy..Damn!!!
smh....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.