Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80813 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
kwametut:
Dragonking/Lezz/iterator24
I will be WAITING PLS BRING MORE CROWDS to this ISH. I hate SINGLES.
you're so proud of your 62% white millionaires lol... even if nigeria is number 10, we rule africa with millionaires in numbers..

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
this is a statistics based on numbers and not average

..today's news

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jvIiV3roQLQ/VUI55AYEopI/AAAAAAAFF3c/zofkXe9PTiI/s1600/2.png[/img]

kwame and his fellow ghanians suffering from inferiority complex since 200 AD

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 1:15am On May 02, 2015
lezz:
lol. today shall be your slaughter day. no Zulu has fought and won any battle in living memory, you wont be the first .

alright let me slaughter you without even looking for old internet links like you.

SA is the highest HIV infected country in the world. it is almost an endemic level in your country that is has ravaged your military personel....WHAT HAS YOUR HEALTH SYSTEM DONE ABOUT IT ? it failed big time, zulu.
today SA is a byword for HIV/AIDS.

I have posted last week on nairaland how escom has turned SA into a country lit by candles and your biggest hospital was using torch light from a cell phone to conduct an operation.

the situation was so dire that 3 patients occupy a bed in admission and one of the patient died and was sand witched by two living patients.

listen, just call me the SA slayer. i have had my medals.

when i say SA is a rotten piece of jungle run by violent savages and xenophobic gorrilas i wasn't insulting you people.
I have been reading all ur post 4 about an hour now and I LOVE U.....am new on nairaland and I want u to do something 4 me.pls post a comparison of top ten billionaires in s.a and Nigeria with a PICTURES z not about their worth pls with PIX thanks.I can only sense another apartheid. calling genocide-xenophobia
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 1:50am On May 02, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
For god's sake what has the black man.//GoodLuck Jonathan done for you?
dats y we voted him out because we know he was not doing well in some aspects but he still tried but even wit d@ we dint become xenophobic(genocide) we strive through anything anywhere wit a pop. of ova 170mill u will c a Nigerian everywhere in d world. I guess in your country's constitution there z nothing like deporting y still grant dem visas if u don't want BLACKS in ur country... I ve no intention of having a conversation wit u just reading through comments but u kept emphasizing on what jona has done 4 us dats our own internal probs we deal with and it did not affect foreigners....am not rily a good debater so bye.peace

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 2:25am On May 02, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Be proud of Nigeria, don't impose that pride on us, I find nothing to be proud of from Nigeria or Nigerians for that matter. And again you guys really have no business telling us about incompitence, you could'nt even send back the bodies of those South Africans who died in the collapsed church, it had to take months!
hi am a Nigerian and I like u 4 rily defending ur country but something about Nigeria z d@ dey could be suffering lyk mad and fight internally but when it comes to external lyk anoda country dey are very optimistic and will defend nig. 2 d last u will hear a hungry Nigerian tell a foreigner d@ nig z beta Dan d likes of China and u.s.a. u are patient and cool I observed d@ some of my friends ve been insulting u its something I always ve 2 deal with everyone can't be d same.sometimes I think its an hormonal thing when am arguing with dem and dey are insulting me but they are just being passionate about it....but we are loving pple ooo
SOUTH AFRICA,,,,, NIGERIA
every country is unique each has its merits and demerits..... all d post am seeing has pass xenophobic u guys are comparing BTW d 2 countries...

LeSudAfricane be like what z dis 1 saying.... preach on
all am saying z say no to xenophobia
we are all foreigners everywhere...

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by V0lv0(f): 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
iterator24:
this is a statistics based on numbers and not average

..today's news

[img]http://3.bp..com/-jvIiV3roQLQ/VUI55AYEopI/AAAAAAAFF3c/zofkXe9PTiI/s1600/2.png[/img]

kwame and his fellow ghanians suffering from inferiority complex since 200 AD
Please don't bring the rest of Ghanaians into this ish. If you have not realised by now kwametut is not a Ghanaian but a South African. You will never find a Ghanaian anywhere going on about other countries apart from their own country. If you have not noticed. He is only concerned with South African issues. He only used a Ghanaian name for you peeps to insult Ghanaians while he carries on with his stupid agenda. His other two usernames Is Dieantword and UcheCape( where he pretends to be a Nigerian)

4 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2015
ddami:
I have been reading all ur post 4 about an hour now and I LOVE U.....am new on nairaland and I want u to do something 4 me.pls post a comparison of top ten billionaires in s.a and Nigeria with a PICTURES z not about their worth pls with PIX thanks.I can only sense another apartheid. calling genocide-xenophobia
South africa has only one official billionaire by name of Patrice Motsepe who has about 2.6 billion dollars worth. if you want to add the british,dutch descents then we can inclusively say S.A have only 7 official billionaires 6 of which are foreign settlers and 1 black south African as of 2015 update from wiki.

I have official assignment taking inventory of fixed assets, so i have been off and on here. want of time will not permit me to provide personal details but Nigeria is home to more than 20 billionaires 5 of whom made the Forbes list. the others didn't make the list because their companies aren't listed on our stock exchange e.g Young Shall Grow Motors etc who is a billionaire in dollars.

now them southies will either give you a fabricated list of Microsoft Xcel or power point or an outdated source as links.

i shall furnish further details when i am done, that is, if they would still be "needful".

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2015
lezz:
South africa has only one official billionaire by name of Patrice Motsepe who has about 2.6 billion dollars worth. if you want to add the british,dutch descents then we can inclusively say S.A have only 7 official billionaires 6 of which are foreign settlers and 1 black south African as of 2015 update from wiki.

I have official assignment taking inventory of fixed assets, so i have been off and on here. want of time will not permit me to provide personal details but Nigeria is home to more than 20 billionaires 5 of whom made the Forbes list. the others didn't make the list because there companies are listed on our stock exchange e.g young shall grow motors etc who is a billionaire in dollars.

now them southies will either give you a fabricated list of Microsoft Xcel or power point or an outdated source as links.

i shall furnish further details when i am done, that is, if they would still be "needful".
thanks.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by zinaunreal(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
I can bet all the women featured on this thread as beautiful south africans girls all got hiv/AIDS or some sort of sexually transmitted disease.

All have been raped by their men or are waiting to get raped
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
zinaunreal:
I can bet all the women featured on this thread as beautiful south africans girls all got hiv/AIDS or some sort of sexually transmitted disease.

All have been raped by their men or are waiting to get raped
if isn't the broken record himself

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by zinaunreal(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
if isn't the broken record himself

I guess coercing me to watch black panther didnt shut me up for long dick head
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
zinaunreal:

I guess coercing me to watch black panther didnt shut me up for long dick head
blah blah you are just boring
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2018
1stola:
South Africans are bastąrd miserable people.
Mandela slept in prison for nothing.
These animals don't deserve freedom.
They are the real reason the whites call blacks "monkeys"
Even their stupíd president is in support of it and i don't
blame him when our own president just sits idle without
taking any measure to resolve or repatriate our citizens.
At this juncture, we should also be preparing to destroy
everything south Africans own in Nigeria too e.g Shoprite, Mr Price, GoTv, DSTV, MTN, STANBIC BANK E.T.C
When the time is right, i will personally revenge.
100 modafúcking lives of South Africans to every 1
Nigerian life lost.

Imagine what they did to a three years old boy after killing his parent...
https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-justice-freedom

Nice try, the boy IS South African & no, his parents were not killed. The shooting was an accident.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nice try, the boy IS South African & no, his parents were not killed. The shooting was an accident.
That one has a lot of rage in him grin grin cheesy
Funny thing is he cant express that anger here against injustices done to him by the state. He will try to shrug it off or rationalize it when a policeman kicks his butt grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That one has a lot of rage in him grin grin cheesy
Funny thing is he cant express that anger here against injustices done to him by the state. He will try to shrug it off or rationalize it when a policeman kicks his butt grin cheesy

How pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How pathetic!
Indeed. How haveU been? How was the easter

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by XhosaNostra(f): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Indeed. How haveU been? How was the easter

Meh, same like any other day. Easter, Christmas etc no longer feel the same. I must be getting older because I can't even fake excitement over them.

How was yours?

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Meh, same like any other day. Easter, Christmas etc no longer feel the same. I must be getting older because I can't even fake excitement over them.

How was yours?
It has to be old age grin
Had a friend and a cousin come over so it was fraternizing over beers and barbeques. Three old souls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

It has to be old age grin
Had a friend and a cousin come over so it was fraternizing over beers and barbeques. Three old souls grin grin grin

LMAO.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO.

You would have made a wonderful addition then we'd be a quartet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.