Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20169 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Not what you are thinking bro, am a well respected elder state man in the society!! Just send the PIN, let me meet her one-on-one and be rest assure coz i will lash the hell out of her then she will be happy you did so!!
fixed grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
even tufac name na innocent undecided
Mtcheeeeeeew make Oko Rokiatuuuu A.K.A Uncle Lamine, no kill me, I dey fear the guy muscle grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Rapzino: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Origin101 you sef dey fall in love? Beware of KingTom, that guy go use I'm Doc. Swag do her strong thing o
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by 2dice(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is the same fhuuckery i've been talking about.

When someone else opens a thread such as this same people who have commented here will bash him.

Now y'all are quiet like sullen dogs because of whatever reason I don't know.

I'll be watching.

undecided
oga he is joking and we knw that
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Your big head don reduce! That na evidence grin
Mtcheeeeeew, My head is still as big as out oga Banky W own grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahaha, abeg nor like trouser oo, I go just defriend u sharpaly. grin

U don divorce sinaj?
No ooo. . . sinaj na my 1st wifey cry

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

fixed grin
undecided
Orijin101:

fixed grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
braindamage:
Zulu Doctor...na you dey treat that zulu king wife grin
Oga you sef na wa o, just talk true say you dey find something from Dr Aif.y, you no gree make dem discharge you, since wey you don well grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Mtcheeeeeew, My head is still as big as out oga Banky W own grin grin grin

Wait!! The head reduce con still big Like Banky own

Chime abeg How big was this guy's head before? lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
This is the same fhuuckery i've been talking about.

When someone else opens a thread such as this same people who have commented here will bash him.

Now y'all are quiet like sullen dogs because of whatever reason I don't know.

I'll be watching.

undecided
Oga, calm down na. . . you don dey take am personal
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

taaar! him head dey reduce jhoor. . .
you sabi say na kingtom dey donate electrons and na the babe be the receiver. . . you sabi as the reaction dey be na grin
yes grin

Abeg if u enter paradise reemember ua man oh grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rapzino:
Origin101 you sef dey fall in love? Beware of KingTom, that guy go use I'm Doc. Swag do her strong thing o
Even you wey I feel say be my guy? You wan join dem abi? Una don gang up against me for this thread? No worry grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey grin grin grin
i lie? no be simple redox reaction? grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kingtom I dn see able dr miss draify
Una dy dodge ma fill in de space game abi grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

i lie? no be simple redox reaction? grin
Mumu, na only oxidation happen, no reduction whatsoever grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
yes grin

Abeg if u enter paradise reemember ua man oh grin
Hehehehe. . . diz one na my own official paradise, i no dey share am grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Wait!! The head reduce con still big Like Banky own

Chime abeg How big was this guy's head before? lipsrsealed
Ask amu then grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Hehehehe. . . diz one na my own official paradise, i no dey share am grin
but if ori ife put u for prison, u go dy share our comment anyhow undecided angry
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

No ooo. . . sinaj na my 1st wifey cry
Please can We Share dz girl,remember i dash u Dimples
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, na only oxidation happen, no reduction whatsoever grin grin grin
taaar! comot for dia. . .
you dey do all the whole gbamujiaga until the akamu come out(you are reducing ), she dey receive everything(oxidizing )
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Rapzino: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Even you wey I feel say be my guy? You wan join dem abi? Una don gang up against me for this thread? No worry grin grin grin
sorry I typed that under the influence of pure water and groundnut
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
Kingtom I dn see able dr miss draify
Una dy dodge ma fill in de space game abi grin
Drop question then Cc me na grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Please can We Share dz girl,remember i dash u Dimples
Diz one na weyrey ooo. . . na me talk say make you dull yourself?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Eluelu dairies grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Oga, calm down na. . . you don dey take am personal
Nothing personal.

But if people who create such threads like this are criticised by the same people i'm seeing here who are commenting nicely.

Why should this thread be any different?

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:

Weyrey! I go do una strong thing!! Shey na me you dey carry play? angry Alailopolo!!!!! grin grin grin
Otondo u juss dey fire me with that word since mawning. . . wetin dat thing mean na?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
but if ori ife put u for prison, u go dy share our comment anyhow undecided angry
Dat one na comments, no be babe. . .
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

taaar! comot for dia. . .
you dey do all the whole gbamujiaga until the akamu come out(you are reducing ), she dey receive everything(oxidizing )
Guy fear God o grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rapzino:
sorry I typed that under the influence of pure water and groundnut
And Ijebu garri grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Drop question then Cc me na grin grin
u smok weeweee? undecided undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Guy fear God o grin
Hehehehehe. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.