Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20163 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

bro, wetin happen?

Am I dreaming?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Meself Come late
you don see the real definition lf babe? grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Alailopolo! The retroviral don dey work grin grin grin
No worry, We go soon Retrieve your License and chase u to Johannesburg grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Am I dreaming?
not at all
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All butt-licking and effeminate men should be shot 7 times in the groin and whatever is left of their balls should be burnt as a sacrifice to appease the god of common sense.

shocked Damn!! That's was some Ass Kicking Mencheesy

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

lol
bro you don here
Wozobia -Morell ft Reminisce and Phyno smiley
I never hear amu, I just downloaded reminisce skilashi now
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

her name na sikirah cheesy

Dsame Sikirah wey dey sell Beans for Kingtom Junction
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
cc: alberto2k (agbero2k), stephenqueen, ipledge, kingtom, chimerase2, 2dice, fabdedon, prettythicksme cheesy

make una show ooo
orijin if given a chanc dos heavy duty for her upper iweka no go last for a month if d man of god handles dat mins3 na straw I go use infact jide kosoko na learner for ma side grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

not at all

The Lord is your strength sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

May God help all ye for falsely lashing igbo babes as being money conscious today then get yourself one next day.
Hehehehe. . . who tell you say na only lash i wan lash her grin?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

No worry, We go soon Retrieve your License and chase u to Johannesburg grin grin
God Forbid!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I help u buy am but stephenqueen carry thugs con snatch d land cry
Stephenqueen(baba afusa) oya come gimme my land undecided . . .
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
orijin if given a chanc dos heavy duty for her upper iweka no go last for a month if d man of god handles dat mins3 na straw I go use infact jide kosoko na learner for ma side grin
Buahahahahahaha grin. . .
Man of God! i hail thee. . . No be this one front you go handle, go meet roki.atu grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sam13(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Viewing this topic: sam13(m), Equado(m), Pelmet(f), Udehpaschal1(m), xhale99, tohpahz(f), chimkaire(f), faith551(m), LewisO(m), stephenqueen(m), braindamage(m), KingTom(m), Orijin101(m), rOsy247, mrpackager(m), Rheetari(f), chymystique(f), alberto2k(m), Lala247(f), imakulate, farano(f) and 4 guest(s)

Even Fara.no Come peep to see The Babe grin

Orijin you must tell us her name!!

CHAI! somebody don mention my name sha ghost mode deactivated come you slimzjoe shey na you
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I help u buy am but stephenqueen carry thugs con snatch d land cry
Ajeh oshi na to dey do amebo u sabi undecided undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Exactly!
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
God Forbid!!!!!! grin grin
Wehrey dey fear grin
But u go come here dey open that ur aya oni bread for us grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I no dey stay for Junction na grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Buahahahahahaha grin. . .
Man of God! i hail thee. . . No be this one front you go handle, go meet roki.atu grin
rokiaUKWU shocked
No nah na kingtom babe grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
Like seriously, i still can't believe it. . . it seems I'm in love with herkiss
check her out:
na shopping this one go take kill u ool

And you're not in love with her, you're in love with orijin and orijin alone
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

The Lord is your strength sir cheesy cheesy
And you too cool
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

no go propose to lagmostkuit, ode oshi. . .
Lagmostkuit dey dubai embarassed embarassedwhen she comes back I go propose to her cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
na shopping this one go take kill u ool

And you're not in love with her, you're in love with orijin and orijin alone
taaar! i don quit orijin coz of her sef
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . .

I will tell you later cry

Tohpaz is not d only person u wil xplain to undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
sam13:

CHAI! someone to mention my name sharp ghost mode deactivated come you said Joe shey na you

grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
rokiaUKWU shocked
kingtom don dey hammer roki shocked

no wonder him head dey reduce grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Stephenqueen(baba afusa) oya come gimme my land undecided . . .
Go meet ma boi cold blood (eje tutu) for ojota him go sell u land undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
omoge Manchester, sha le wa United!!! shocked shocked
u get straw for der? grin
Dis milk industry na for commercial quantity grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
I no dey stay for Junction na grin

Bros No lie! Your matter don cast already grin
See Orijin Confirm am Sef
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinaj:

Tohpaz is not d only person u wil xplain to undecided
Ehm. . . sweetheart, itz not wat you think ooo embarassed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
rokiaUKWU shocked
Taaaaaaaaaar, make her guy no come kill me grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by 2dice(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

I never hear amu, I just downloaded reminisce skilashi now
chaii you ve miss Reminisce jes dey rap like say hin pman get Hiphop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.