Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI (37896 Views)

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Caseless: 4:47am On Apr 21, 2015
I find it so hard not to believe whatever this man says; honesty and integrity are driving force of his promises.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by eaglechild: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari has not found his certificate and he is searching for oil in the north.

I wish him good luck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by gleekit: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by appini: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari is a big clown if he really made this statement

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Mogidi: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
eaglechild:
[size=15pt]Buhari has not found his certificate and he is searching for oil in the north[/size].

I wish him good luck.

grin grin grin

Biko don't kill me with laff

8 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Ebubeslym(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
ionsman:
Talks like this angers the TANoids.They know buhari will make an excellent president,but they just have to rubbish his promises. .Talk about trying to stay relevant.

better get ready Young man.
the amount of constructive criticism that will bombard Buhari in the next couple of yrs will make Jonathan's critics look like learners.

I only hope the General survives it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by cana882(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ride on GMB

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by jieta: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Ride on MR president!!!!we believe you change is here.......i am waiting for the children of hate to come and open their dirty dustbin they call mouth to vommit their stupidity and insult their father..........like this dumb im*becile below....

i understand the reason why you hate buhari,your uncle promised you to sponsor you to go and get educated in abroad if goodluck jonathan should win the election because he is expecting a contract from the jonathan led administration,but since jonathan lost. to buhari there is nothing for your uncle anymore and he will not be able to sponsor your education anymore and now that is why you are frustrated like a crazy animal,you are crying,crying and crying like a two months old baby that wants a milk br*east...keep crying,when you are through please let us know.
and what did buhari promise you 5000 a month as a graduate mu mu

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by gbegudujo: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Apc and Buhari i personally will stalk you like tomorrow no dey...since thats what you do most while you were in the opposition

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Flets: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
I seriously think GMB should engage his advisers ASAP.

For the most part of the globe, IOCs take the fore front of exploration activities. FG can only encourage exploration in the chad basin.

We have spent donkey millions and billions in the same basin in the past sourcing non-existent oil..... Why waste limited resources when there are more pressing issues

Besides, even if the FG takes the lead and find traces of oil, FG still cannot produce it themselves. And if the IOCs don't find it viable .... Such fields will never be produced.

Focus on restoring security and provide the enabling environment to do their job. IOCs are always in search of viable fields, if the chad basin was viable.... You can't force it... They will find their way there.
Despite the crises in iraq, exploration and production is ongoing because they have viable field..... You don't force it.

Am uncomfortable with the focus area of the incoming govt especially on social welfare and chad basin exploration. There are more pressing issues.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by DaGC(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
If fruitful, then I'm up for it. A better Nigeria favours us all. I didn't vote for him, but wouldn't go as far as sabotaging his administration just to discredit him. I just don't want most of his supporters here making excuses for him. They should allow him carry out his election promises, and we'll re-evaluate in 4years time, because going by the way the campaigns went, I think its fair to say that he can solve majority of Nigeria's problems in 4years.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by tola9ja: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=18pt]a picture is worth more than a thousand words[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by godwin120alex: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
I feel like asking president GEJ to set down since 18th of March cos GMB has solution to every problem.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Chigold101(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Cry of a looser.
my brother APC/GMB should brace up & get ready for name calling, criticism etc. U people should stop calling anyone that has a different opinion from that of your party “loser.“

What makes one a real winner is his ability to stomach insult & take in criticism without fighting back.

Una go see real pooh if una Bleep up no matter how little.

GMB is making so many promises forgetin that he has just four years & this is a democracy where many things will go through the two chambers (green & red).

Unless he will rule like OBJ (ghana-must-go-bag flying around the chambers).

With old corrupt (former governors) politicians as senators, though of the same party. I see impeechment threat anytime he wants to fight corruption. We are in for a repeat of the OBJ‘s NASS but for different reasons.

Oya fire me with insult... Am waiting

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Bigdreams(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
I pray these plans do materialize into profitable gains for the populace.

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Chigold101(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
godwin120alex:
I feel like asking president GEJ to set down since 28th of March cos GMB has solution to every problem.
lolzzzz
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by SergeAlain: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hope he does not show up tomorrow and deny ever saying this.

Meanwhile regarding reactivating the lake Chad, i hope he has gotten clearance from the Central African Country where he wants to take water?

This approach is a new one to me ooo! I thought you could fight the recession of the Lake by addressing desert encroachment e.g. by planting trees etc., this one of transferring water is a different school of thought.

Well we learn everyday. Cant wait for the honeymoon period to end on May 29th so we can see action!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by konny1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baba shey u b Mtn I will do I will do!!! After May 29 we go see undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by frainc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
tunshe:

Your choice of words is devoid of morals, can you tell your daddy to just shut up?

can you call your father those names you called jonathan? Be sincere with yourself
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by vislabraye(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
To whom much is given, much is also expected.
Buhari shouls consider certain technicalities before making promises.
But i thought they once said that every unemployed graduate would get 5k a month and free food for all the children..

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Intendy: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Ride on MR president!!!!we believe you change is here.......i am waiting for the children of hate to come and open their dirty dustbin they call mouth to vommit their stupidity and insult their father..........like this dumb im*becile below....

i understand the reason why you hate buhari,your uncle promised you to sponsor you to go and get educated in abroad if goodluck jonathan should win the election because he is expecting a contract from the jonathan led administration,but since jonathan lost. to buhari there is nothing for your uncle anymore and he will not be able to sponsor your education anymore and now that is why you are frustrated like a crazy animal,you are crying,crying and crying like a two months old baby that wants a milk br*east...keep crying,when you are through please let us know.
I don't like it when you people reply to fools.
YOU KNOW A MAN WITH VISION WHEN HE THINK AHEAD
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by vocalprince(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
We are waiting!! please start with the Alawee increament first! na em sure pass.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Bowaley17(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
I trust you Mr President... All the best...
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by 9jatatafo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
GMB just catch Shekau, I will ask him one question only.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by realest247(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Yes oo. Buhari you will be the best president of Nigeria so far though we want to have those that will perform better than you in future. If they like let them say that you talk too much. Let them insult. They are as usless as a burnt paper. We voted for you so forget those sore losers who don't mean well for Nigeria

Obvious Cow.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by appini: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
SergeAlain:
Hope he does not show up tomorrow and deny ever saying this.

Meanwhile regarding reactivating the lake Chad, i hope he has gotten clearance from the Central African Country where he wants to take water?

This approach is a new one to me ooo! I thought you could fight the recession of the Lake by addressing desert encroachment e.g. by planting trees etc., this one of transferring water is a different school of thought.

Well we learn everyday. Cant wait for the honeymoon period to end on May 29th so we can see action!!!

I prefer late president Yar Adua ghost than this old dictator parading himself as the new messiah of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
eaglechild:
Buhari has not found his certificate and he is searching for oil in the north.

I wish him good luck.

We have gone past the certificate level. He has been elected and heaven will not fall. Forget about the cert issue and let's move forward. We all want a better Nigeria
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by ionsman: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ebubeslym:

the amount of constructive criticism that will bombard Buhari in the next couple of yrs will make Jonathan's critics look like learners.

Okay old man.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by brofula(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari also plan how to to send your feloow northeners to school during your tenure, remember illiteracy is one of the major reason for BOKO haram in Nigeria, we dont want a repeat of what you, IBB, GOWON, ABACHA, Abdulsalam, and ATIKU did to your region by starving them of education all this while. today they are all over the country as shoe makers and terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by mightycrown1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=18pt] WITH GOD BY YOUR SIDE NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE
SAI BABA [/size]
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ebubeslym:

In less than two months you will be eating your words. Buhari will be a great example of good leadership to Africa....

I remember, you GEJites and your stupid Robotic behaviour were saying GMB will only be a president in a dream land and now that he is a president, you saying he will not deliver his promises.

You and your clueless leader were defeated then and you will be defeated now..... So hang yourself in shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 / FG Approves Creation Of New Anti-Corruption Agency / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.