Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI (37904 Views)

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nellybii: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
fitzmayowa:
We can only hope for the best, from the incoming administration of APC/Buhari, but too many promises will raise the expectation of nigerians so high that any deviation from that will be seen as disappointment from APC...

I would prefer less talk/promise and more actions/results, election campaign is over no need of making so much promises anymore...IMO

So he should stop welcoming visitors and stop granting interviews until he is sworn in Abi? If he is asked specific questions he should just tell them to relax that he is waiting to be sworn in Abi? I wonder what fuels this type of negative behavior

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by PointB: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Which resources is the semi-literate thinking of deploying to the NE is search of non-existent oil? Couldn't he just award private company oil prospecting license to undertake the search in private capacity for profit?

Is this white-elephant project a priority, especially when several proven reserves in South are yet to be exploited! Illiteracy is indeed going to be Buhari's biggest impediment; he clearly has no idea what his priorities are!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Daura is now the seat of power in Nigeria. Oga o.

Na this time "MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN" dey make sense sha.

Imagine Jonathan dey Aso-rock visitors dey go Daura....everybody dey make their request known. Even heads of state nor dey go Asorock these days na Daura.

Asorock guards be like "thank God...sycophants don face Daura. At least we go rest for one month"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
DaGC:
If fruitful, then I'm up for it. A better Nigeria favours us all. I didn't vote for him, but wouldn't go as far as sabotaging his administration just to discredit him. I just don't want most of his supporters here making excuses for him. They should allow him carry out his election promises, and we'll re-evaluate in 4years time, because going by the way the campaigns went, I think its fair to say that he can solve majority of Nigeria's problems in 4years.

Because you were so blind to realise who GMB is...

Dude that guy is something else.... I warn you not to underestimate the power of our great General
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Manazz(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
to the dumbasses complaining about talking, what exactly do you expect him to do when people pay him a courtesy visit? Just sit down and stare undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by sirvic01(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

Let him be!

Why can't you janjawiids stomach critism of your god Ayatollah Pa Buhari?

By the way, why does this illiterate think everything plaguing this Nation can be solved with oil money?

He actually said something about fishing and irrigation farming, please read again.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by sirvic01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
RealAlfranco:
I mean if Buhari can just shut up and quietly CHANGE things like he and his cohorts promised,that'll be great. And personally,I hope he delivers... And truth be told, NorthEast needs more than 3 things abeg.

I just hope Buhari's gang won't spectacularly f*ck things up. I trust da man,not his friends.

Mr Alfranco, Buhari Will start from somewhere.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by teebaxy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Like Mike Tyson said - Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. grin Dear Buhari, let the IOCs do the exploration and prospecting. Don't waste Niger Delta money on a such a futile venture. What happened to the economic diversification your party promised? Also, you must have heard that Boko Haram now has the backing of the wealthy ISIS and other terrorist groups. You have a bigger problem than you've imagined. Finally, you should endeavor to tell your people to go to school and get an education. Every economic plan you have for them will be worthless if they can't read or write. Thank you.
School ke? they will never believe him joor...since he didnt go to school and he stil managed to become the presido of nigeria...

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by sirvic01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
eaglechild:
Buhari has not found his certificate and he is searching for oil in the north.

I wish him good luck.

Eaglechild without Eagle eyes, Certificate was found after INEC declared Buhari Winner.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
realest247:

Obvious Cow.

Your action and words make me get the real meaning of MUMU.

In Hindu's voice:
You are what is referred to as ULLUKA FATTEH
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
On Boko Haram, he said his administration will enhance collaboration with neighbouring countries governments like Chad, Niger and Cameroon to curtail the trans- border movements of Boko Haram insurgents, adding that this would lead to the cutting off of supply of arms, recruitment and training of fresh combatants for the insurgents.

I don't seem to get it o! Was it not this same buhari that criticized GEJ for collaborating and partnering with the Cameroonian, Chadian and Niger military forces in fighting Boko Haram whereby saying that GEJ has belittled the Nigerian Military in particular and Nigeria as a country in General by doing so ?

HABA Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
brofula:
Buhari also plan how to to send your feloow northeners to school during your tenure, remember illiteracy is one of the major reason for BOKO haram in Nigeria, we dont want a repeat of what you, IBB, GOWON, ABACHA, Abdulsalam, and ATIKU did to your region by starving them of education all this while. today they are all over the country as shoe makers and terrorist.

But the Almajiris are at least better than a professor who cannot read figures.

And for your information, Almajiris no be illiterates because they all get PVCs... Ask your mama peace. I am sure she will acknowledge to you
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by chynergy1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
what they need is
1. education
2. education
3. education
any other thing outside this is a failed policy to start with.
I wonder what the north thing is the strength of their southern counterpart
outside education.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Iwant2know: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
frainc:
can you call your father those names you called jonathan? Be sincere with yourself

You are nothing but a mad man. You ppl should just remember one day you will get to this age and u never pray ur so call grand children point fingers at u... Why are many comments devoid of respect of God sake ?
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nellybii:

So he should stop welcoming visitors and stop granting interviews until he is sworn in Abi? If he is asked specific questions he should just tell them to relax that he is waiting to be sworn in Abi? I wonder what fuels this type of negative behavior

I like sensible people like you who steer senseless people like the one you quoted
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by tunshe: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
frainc:
can you call your father those names you called jonathan? Be sincere with yourself

I didn't call PGEJ any bad names.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Angoni(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
When is this illiterate old fool from Daura going to stop yapping, day in day out talking nonsense. How are you going to attack Boko haram when an attack on the Boko Haram is attack on the north? Must be demented!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by skak(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Angoni:
When is this illiterate old fool from Daura going to stop yapping!

When your professors learn how to read figures
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by PointB: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
chynergy1:
what they need is
1. education
2. education
3. education
any other thing outside this is a failed policy to start with.
I wonder what the north thing is the strength of their southern counterpart
outside education.

If only the semi-literate will listen and see reason.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by p1jiobi: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
An iddiot like Buhari whose refusal to accept defeat in an elections he OBVIOUSLY lost in 2011, which resulted in d death of thousands of Nigerians, has nothing to offer Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by abduljabbar4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
realest247:

I am a Cow.
What?? shockedshocked
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Forwetinnah: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Stooooory..the local champion yapping away as usual

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by scantee(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pa one chance, wait until ur sure that ur now President b4 all these kangalo promises, things might still change b4 may 29.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by shizzleStar: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
My simple question is: whose money will baba one chance use in exploring the lake chad basin? Niger delta oil? No?

Anyone

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by shizzleStar: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Stooooory..the local champion yapping away as usual
lwkmd cheesygrin
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by ivili(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Ride on MR president!!!!we believe you change is here.......i am waiting for the children of hate to come and open their dirty dustbin they call mouth to vommit their stupidity and insult their father..........like this dumb im*becile below....

i understand the reason why you hate buhari,your uncle promised you to sponsor you to go and get educated in abroad if goodluck jonathan should win the election because he is expecting a contract from the jonathan led administration,but since jonathan lost. to buhari there is nothing for your uncle anymore and he will not be able to sponsor your education anymore and now that is why you are frustrated like a crazy animal,you are crying,crying and crying like a two months old baby that wants a milk br*east...keep crying,when you are through please let us know.
We will remind you of your own stupid remarks thinking whenever Buhari opens his mouth you must begin to abuse those that are not in his corner.If you are not aware that democracy is all about people taking different sides,then you my friend are the one OPENING YOUR DIRTY DUSTBIN THEY CALL MOUTH.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by IBROHIM: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
indeed talk is cheap

Buhari should just swap the Northeast with America to make the change faster and more feasible.

Baba One chance
I see in you an apostle of Orubebe! Stupid thieves!!!
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by frainc(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iwant2know:

You are nothing but a mad man. You ppl should just remember one day you will get to this age and u never pray ur so call grand children point fingers at u... Why are many comments devoid of respect of God sake ?
what is this thing saying?
I guess you miss your drugs
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Eone(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Will searching for oil help North East?in the face of dwindling oil price across the world. I suppose we should be thinking of diversifying our economy....

Just thinking
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by HirstMOG(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
........your uncle promised you to sponsor you to go and get educated in abroad......your education anymore and now that is why you are frustrated....

Please, before you place comment next time look for someone to help you proofread ok!! You look like your english. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.