Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI (37899 Views)

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari / 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by frainc(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
tunshe:

I didn't call PGEJ any bad names.
good
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by sosleem(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Yes oo. Buhari you will be the best president of Nigeria so far though we want to have those that will perform better than you in future. If they like let them say that you talk too much. Let them insult. They are as usless as a burnt paper. We voted for you so forget those sore losers who don't mean well for Nigeria
next time I will appreciate if u can just b bold by saying it to their face 'sore ibotic losers'...chikena!!!
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by arigold1304(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yasher:
Hausawa su ka ce we: Baki abun magana. Kuma magana jari ce.
Everybody can talk. Mr President What we want to see is action from the outset.

But first, have we paid the N27M we borrowed to buy our Presidential form?
Also, what is the plans to restore bank of the North that we sucked dry financing our previous failed presidential ambition

Just asking sha...
na oil money u wan use pay bank of north.....nonsense
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Ride on MR president!!!!we believe you change is here.......i am waiting for the children of hate to come and open their dirty dustbin they call mouth to vommit their stupidity and insult their father..........like this dumb im*becile below....

i understand the reason why you hate buhari,your uncle promised you to sponsor you to go and get educated in abroad if goodluck jonathan should win the election because he is expecting a contract from the jonathan led administration,but since jonathan lost. to buhari there is nothing for your uncle anymore and he will not be able to sponsor your education anymore and now that is why you are frustrated like a crazy animal,you are crying,crying and crying like a two months old baby that wants a milk br*east...keep crying,when you are through please let us know.
folks who are FTC always come up with brilliant,reasonable,educative,at times jocularly posts,but urs is simply pathetic and extremely stuppid..a cow wud be lolling and proud somewhere knowing its more intelligent than one supposed human(oid)..

@op,i sincerely pray bh succeeds in his quest n search for oil in da arid north...so they shud also gm thru,understand and appreciate what the niger deltans have bn going thru for decades..
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by 7lives: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Cry of a looser.

The guy don dey cry inside bucket since the announcement of GMB as the winner, the thing taya me o.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

Let him be!

Why can't you janjawiids stomach critism of your god Ayatollah Pa Buhari?

By the way, why does this illiterate think everything plaguing this Nation can be solved with oil money?

thats the only thing the northerners are interested about:oil and money,never creativity or industry or diversification...if there was no oil,they wud've long seceded from the 'infidels'... grin
hi angel..

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by 7lives: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire:

Na parrot now!

Let him talk at least this one is making sense, unlike the other one who open his mouth to vomit all kinds of nonsense and made this country a subject of international ridicule.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by kennydee05(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Like Mike Tyson said - Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. grin Dear Buhari, let the IOCs do the exploration and prospecting. Don't waste Niger Delta money on a such a futile venture. What happened to the economic diversification your party promised? Also, you must have heard that Boko Haram now has the backing of the wealthy ISIS and other terrorist groups. You have a bigger problem than you've imagined. Finally, you should endeavor to tell your people to go to school p
and get an education. Every economic plan you have for them will be worthless if they can't read or write. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Sammiejo: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Obasanjo - Olokonla LNG - Current status - ?

Yar'adua - Chad basin exploration - Current status - ?

GEJ - Brass LNG - Current status - ?

Buhari - Chad Basin exploration - Curent status - Warming up from May 29 2015, Viability- ?

LOL! Do the maths.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari said he had suggested many years ago, the need to take the search for oil in the north seriously not only to increase the export potentials of Nigeria but also to balance cross regional perceptions and manage agitations so as to enhance the stability of the country. He promised to pay special attention to the economic potentials of the northeast so as to make it attractive for investments.
Am I the only one that read the bold?
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Iykopee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baba one chance is a big parrot.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
education is the most important thing for the north east... what of if oil is not found in lake chad? what is the back up plan? the price of oil is lower than before and the moment wesern nations find alternative energy sources.. the whole oil jamboree of opec nations would end!
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by ayoromer: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari can not deliever because it is his party that wil rule d west hav highly educated people dat push him to office they wil help him,as long as armnesty continue no niger delta is frustrated because it is not for ex-militants only but a plantform for niger delta youth to go abroad for different training mostly oil relate coures dat is why noman can stop d program because we are not using cocoa n groundnut money but oil money.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Jesusloveyou: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
Am I the only one that read the bold?
did u stil read d unbold,where he said 'to make it attractive to investors' so that they wil not be parasite again as u call them.is a welcome development.to balance d gap btw rich south and poor north.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother APC/GMB should brace up & get ready for name calling, criticism etc. U people should stop calling anyone that has a different opinion from that of your party “loser.“

What makes one a real winner is his ability to stomach insult & take in criticism without fighting back.

Una go see real pooh if una Bleep up no matter how little.

GMB is making so many promises forgetin that he has just four years & this is a democracy where many things will go through the two chambers (green & red).

Unless he will rule like OBJ (ghana-must-go-bag flying around the chambers).

With old corrupt (former governors) politicians as senators, though of the same party. I see impeechment threat anytime he wants to fight corruption. We are in for a repeat of the OBJ‘s NASS but for different reasons.

Oya fire me with insult... Am waiting

u r speaking d truf bro, unfortunately APC peeps wont agree.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by anwo247: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dear Talk-and-Forget-President-elect,

Even after election, you are still talking? Are you not sure GEJ wl hand over to you?

Like someone earlier said, feel free to keep talking per second...May 29 is just here.

I'm very sure your govt is a calculated set back for nigeria. Illiterate gang leader.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother APC/GMB should brace up & get ready for name calling, criticism etc. U people should stop calling anyone that has a different opinion from that of your party “loser.“

What makes one a real winner is his ability to stomach insult & take in criticism without fighting back.

GMB is making so many promises forgetin that he has just four years & this is a democracy where many things will go through the two chambers (green & red).

With old corrupt (former governors) politicians as senators, though of the same party. I see impeechment threat anytime he wants to fight corruption. We are in for a repeat of the OBJ‘s NASS but for different reasons.

Shhhhh!!!dead dumb fools always think they have an opinion,shove your opinion inside your anus...
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
jieta:
and what did buhari promise you 5000 a month as a graduate mu mu
Your father is the mumu,and i don't need buhari's promise or his money,you can offer the money to your father....bastard!!!!
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
ivili:
We will remind you of your own stupid remarks thinking whenever Buhari opens his mouth you must begin to abuse those that are not in his corner.If you are not aware that democracy is all about people taking different sides,then you my friend are the one OPENING YOUR DIRTY DUSTBIN THEY CALL MOUTH.
Go and fall into the lagoon!!!!!!!next!!!!
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rexxie:

folks who are FTC always come up with brilliant,reasonable,educative,at times jocularly posts,but urs is simply pathetic and extremely stuppid..a cow wud be lolling and proud somewhere knowing its more intelligent than one supposed human(oid)..

@op,i sincerely pray bh succeeds in his quest n search for oil in da arid north...so they shud also gm thru,understand and appreciate what the niger deltans have bn going thru for decades..
Cry cry baby!!have you finished crying??when you are through let me know you this shameless senseless annimal...
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:

Sorry i don't give too much attention to cows,you can try someone else.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
Cry cry baby!!have you finished crying??when you are through let me know you this shameless senseless annimal...

am sorry,but really u're way too low n insignificant,too dull n local....u were FTC n u did a pretty gud job in making a huge foool n mess of ur piece of shiit self,n i know u feel highly embarrassed n pensive,hence ur,again, shameless and low vituperrations @ my post,but who cares? I can see a cow dancing for being smarter than a humanoid... grin
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rexxie:

am sorry,but really u're way too low n insignificant,too dull n local....u were FTC n u did a pretty gud job in making a huge foool n mess of ur piece of shiit self,n i know u feel highly embarrassed n pensive,hence ur,again, shameless and low vituperrations @ my post,but who cares? I can see a cow dancing for being smarter than a humanoid... grin
grin grin aww my dog,sorry i know how you feel,***you keep dropping boring lines***pls try harder***.
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin aww my dog,sorry i know how you feel,***you keep dropping boring lines***pls try harder***.
malu
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by darkjorse: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
So his priority will be in Borno state only because they are kanuri and muslims, what of the christian dominated part of the north east?
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Great thinkers and achievers talk less...baba one chance talk less pls
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by Ekemyx(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2015
fitzmayowa:
We can only hope for the best, from the incoming administration of APC/Buhari, but too many promises will raise the expectation of nigerians so high that any deviation from that will be seen as disappointment from APC...

I would prefer less talk/promise and more actions/results, election campaign is over no need of making so much promises anymore...IMO
let the old dying cow continue to they gv us fabooo..APC rats and their useless tales
Re: 3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI by jieta: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
wakacome:
Your father is the mumu,and i don't need buhari's promise or his money,you can offer the money to your father....bastard!!!!
cry me a river mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania / How I Paid $30,000 Into Onnoghen’s Domiciliary Account, Agi Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.