Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Will you write romance for me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will you write romance for me?? (776 Views)

Party On Romance For Buhari Victory / There Is Nothing Like ROMANCE For An Average Naija Guy / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you write romance for me?? by oludimuni: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2009
I must confess i love the way some people joggle words here. dont want to mention iDs though, but i will really appreciate it if i can get articles from you for publications.

i want to post them on the intimate affairs section of our News portal;

http://www.oakmediang.com
Re: Will you write romance for me?? by sistajay(f): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2009
Me I sabi write romance well, well, just show me money and I begin to write sweet romance!!!
Re: Will you write romance for me?? by oludimuni: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2009
Please lets see what you have got.
Re: Will you write romance for me?? by jamace(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2009
Tell us how you want it and how much you are going to pay. Many on this forum are able and available. Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Will you write romance for me?? by AnthonyKil(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2009
Mine will be lik this:-

Hey baby, Do me I do you. Touch me I touch you. Suck me I suck you. Lets Phock grin
Re: Will you write romance for me?? by oludimuni: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2009
AnthonyKil:

Mine will be lik this:-

Hey baby, Do me I do you. Touch me I touch you. Suck me I suck you. Lets Phock grin

i dunno get wat you mean.

(1) (Reply)

I Vex With Guys Wey Dey Form For Babes,yet They No Get Tv For Thier House / My Girl Friend / Reconnect With The Ex? What You Need To Know Before You Give It Another Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.