Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! (1864 Views)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by vickylala239: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Pls indicate with (red) if she is better

AND

GREEN if she is better

Pls ladies and guys, Pls be sincere Cuz ma life depend on it.it will help Mi solve Sum issues.

Pls ur decision should b on who is more beautiful,their character is personal.

Strictly beauty,the beauty lies in eyes of the ++++++.

Pls note that's not my pic Cuz am a guy.

Thank you guys!!!

PLEASE WHO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL

KEEP IT ROLLING IN!!
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by alberto2k(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Keep what rolling

U gimme SK to roll for u undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by bettercreature(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
The first lady with RED Mark is my match
I somehow dont fancy dark skin ladies no offence
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by sweettease(f): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Keep what rolling

grin grin grin
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by fharmah(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
definately d 1st 1 in blue
buh sometin is bordering me ........wetin u wan cum use dis 1 solve nw u fit ask pple for strt nw
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by Bacteriocin(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Why not their full pix. If I choose one now wey she com go get k-legs, you go dey talk say Shey I blind ni?
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by MzzTega(f): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Red.

but she looks like person wey go wicked oo

Just kidding grin
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by Input(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
So you think you have the freedom of uploading peoples pix online without their consent .
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by siegfried99(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Lady in blue grin
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Anyone with the biggest boobs cheesy
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Lady in blue look way better.. Red tick smiley
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by DuchessLily(f): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Red
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by DuchessLily(f): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

Chai! cheesy grin
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by tohpahz(f): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol.. red gal.
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by tohpahz(f): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

U nd boobs embarassed
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:

U nd boobs embarassed
Hehehehehehe. . . Momma made me fall inlove with boobs cheesy
I sucked the best milk ever out of her boobs and since then, my love for boobs is more than the love Romeo had for Juliet grin

BTW, do you have big b**bs cheesy?
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by tohpahz(f): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

Hehehehehehe. . . Momma made me fall inlove with boobs cheesy
I sucked the best milk ever out of her boobs and since then, my love for boobs is more than the love Romeo had for Juliet grin

BTW, do you have big b**bs cheesy?

Lol.. Thanks to momma den..
Nah i don't o embarassed tubad
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. Thanks to momma den..
Nah i don't o embarassed tubad
you don't have shocked?
Don't talk with me again, i hate chatting with boobless ladies angry
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by ireneony(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
i think i know the first lady
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by MizTyna(f): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Red all the way!
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by LEvuls(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Red fine but with small bosom but the green looks more like the hungry man's size grin

Na face I wan chop Ni

#GreenHouse all the way
Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by chimerase2: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:
Keep what rolling

I don't knw for de mumu guy oh grin

1 Like

Re: Photo!!!! Pics!!!guys And Ladies Which Of This Girls Look Better!!your View Pls! by baralatie(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
kiss
they are both extremely beautiful ladies!

if I am to advise,don't use of the value " more beautiful it never works"
choose the one that is comfortable with you and you are comfortable with her.but once again you have two very gorgeously looking ladies!
you have a good taste in women!!!

(1) (Reply)

7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love / Guys Opinion! What Will You Do? / How Much Sex Should You Be Having?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.