Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) (9410 Views)

Why Nl Girls Look Dirty And unkempt / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / 5 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips In 2 Days [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
After altering their physical looks and who they are on the inside cheesy

This is what they now look like... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
why am I not laughing ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by DeeCherry(f): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Just say that's what your gf looks like

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Strahovski1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
78% ladies yes!

Bleaching Is rampant.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
DeeCherry:

My GF? She dark skinned and beautiful grin

You on the other hand...wait! Lemmie even check your.....

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by biz2get(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why am I not laughing ?

Victims Dont Agree in Court Either...

Your Case is not differnt angry

12 Likes

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why am I not laughing ?

Because the op just indirectly address you tongue

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Maamin:

Because the op just indirectly address you tongue
Wrong!!!

It's because its not funny undecided
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
biz2get:

Victims Dont Agree in Court Either...

Your Case is not differnt angry
Its not funny undecided
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Wrong!!!

It's because its not funny undecided

Do I look like a comedian to you?...you see what am trying to convey @op?..lol, Perfect example...so many confused babes out dia!

#sighs!

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Maamin:

Do I look like a comedian to you?...you see what am trying to convey @op?..lol, Perfect example...so many confused babes out dia!

#sighs!
Hello !!

Are you speaking to yourself?

Your thread is meaningless!!!

Is that what you want to hear?

It is MEANINGLESS!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hello !!

Bwahahahahaha..tell me more! grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Justycxx(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hello !!

I think it's meaningful. You know that's one thing everybody knows bout truth. Its totally bitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Everybody sharrapp!!!

I want to listen to music smiley grin

Diddydiva is here again!! Whatever she says is right leave her alone sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Justycxx(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
Everybody sharrapp!!!

I want to listen to music smiley grin
Diddydiva is here again!! Whatever she says is right leave her alone sad
is she albert einstein or nicola tesla?
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Marshalee: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Luckyk(f): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
lame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Justycxx:
is she albert einstein or nicola tesla?
Oga I no know..see her there...ask her..undecided
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Zambux(f): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2016
4 som, ah guess.
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Justycxx:
I think it's meaningful. You know that's one thing everybody knows bout truth. Its totally bitter

Dont mind her the Op got her red handed..no! Bleached out body grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2016
Luckyk:
lame

Another bleached out chick! grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by AfroKnight: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Zambux:
lol

Looking good...
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Chazzyboy: 1:54am On Mar 18, 2016
DeeCherry:
guilty?
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by opribo(m): 3:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Why would someone bleach his or her skin in the first place if not insecurity. I have seen very handsome / beautiful dark people and I have seen ugly fair guys and babes.
Now the bleaching business seems to be worse with the so called educated people who have stylishly called it toning the skin. Many a girl and guy are know to be black are now so fair that one wonders what is wrong with the youths of this country.

The health hazards of bleaching/ toning have been widely preached yet it seems the more the preaching the more intense the bleaching. I don't know who told them black is not beautiful, I don't know who told them that fair is better.
A man I know very fair married one of them fair bleaching lady and their first daughter was very black now the man is doubting paternity because how come both parents are fair and a dark child unknown to him that the wife was never fair but black.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Qualer: 4:48am On Mar 18, 2016
DeeCherry:

damn!!!!
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by ednut1(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Nd u guys are empty bottles i guess
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Luckyk(f): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:

Another bleached out chick! grin
i dont bleach cause am naturally fair in complexion asin white(oyibo)
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by refiner(f): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2016
undecided
true!smiley
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Maamin(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Luckyk:
i dont bleach cause am naturally fair in complexion asin white(oyibo)

Picture, so I can pass it through litmus test grin
Re: This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) by Leriebloom(f): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2016
ednut1:
Nd u guys are empty bottles i guess
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. / Is She In The Front Or At The Back??? [Explicit Pics] / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.