Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Recover (broken Heart) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Recover (broken Heart) (4665 Views)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Broken HEART! I Need Advise. Matured Minds Only Please. / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Hey peeps
Can you share best ways to mend, cure, heal a broken heart
Alot of people especially women find it hard to trust again .. How can we move past the hurt ?

Please share ways to mend, what did you do to get over your ex

And is revenge the best answer?some people can heal quicker than others share how you did it .
smiley smiley smiley

1 Share

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2015
the best way to recover 4rm a broken heart trust me is to have a nice dinner and a strong sex, i mean real sweet sex from a guy or girl that has been begging u for a relationship, dat way afta d sex, u will 4get everytin abt who broke ur heart n quickly move on with ur new admirer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by falconey(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2015
visit brothels,drink alcohol and flirt with other girls.

It works for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Lalasticlala cheesy any thoughts
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by pwerrymansion(f): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Start by appreciating and loving yourself more.... Try out new things or adventures you've been willing to do in a long while. Mingle more with Responsible and reasonable people who will not take advantage of your Vulnerability. You don't want to jump from frying pan to fire. Try on a new look, new makeover(for ladies). And don't give that EX the idea that he was your messiah!!!!!! MOVE on! There's light @ the other side wink goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by sinizia: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
The best way I mend my broken heart is to move the fúck on with my life. Bear the hurts, accept she's gone and move on with my life. The pains will still reside as I move on, but with time, I'll get used to it. Another way is to wipe off our romantic chats when we're lovey dovey, and also move our romantic pictures to my laptop, leaving one or two normal pictures of her in my phone. That way, I don't get to get to see her face all the time till I've healed up.

And no, revenge is never the best solution. The best revenge you can give to someone the broke your heart is to - smile, live in peace, eat good, look good, show 'em life exist without them and above all, succeed in whatever you are doing. No time to hate on 'em, they don't worth your stress, because hating brings so much negative energy and trust me, you don't need that.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Start by appreciating and loving yourself more.... Try out new things or adventures you've been willing to do in a long while. Mingle more with Responsible and reasonable people who will not take advantage of your Vulnerability. You don't want to jump from frying pan to fire. Try on a new look, new makeover(for ladies). And don't give that EX the idea that he was your messiah!!!!!! MOVE on! There's light @ the other side wink goodluck!

Nice point ther sure some would read and take ur advice wink
Nice one..
Have u ever been heart broken? Seems like ur speaking from experience .
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by MzzTega(f): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Your post said it.
God can,just give him your broken pieces. smiley

Always knew that when something big and better is about to come,the little in your hands gat to give way.
Waiting patiently for someone better and silently telling yourself you deserve nothing less. simple!

1 Like

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2015
MzzTega:
Your post said it.
God can,just give him your broken pieces. smiley

Lol its easier said than done

Even those that go to church everyday still go home to cry .
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:
The best way I mend my broken heart is to move the fúck on with my life. Bear the hurts, accept she's gone and move on with my life. The pains will still reside as I move on, but with time, I'll get used to it. Another way is to wipe off our romantic chats when we're lovey dovey, and also move our romantic pictures to my laptop, leaving one or two normal pictures of her in my phone. That way, I don't get to get to see her face all the time till I've healed up.

And no, revenge is never the best solution. The best revenge you can give to someone the broke your heart is to - smile, live in peace, eat good, look good, show 'em life exist without them and above all, succeed in whatever you are doing. No time to hate on 'em, they don't worth your stress, because hating brings so much negative energy and trust me, you don't need that.

But people use the term move on

What is it to move on .. Explain pls there are ppl who dont know how to ..
Asin how do u do it
Its like i tell myself i have moved on but yet it is still hindering alot of things ..
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by leshluap(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2015
success is the best revenge. when someone leaves you, for whatever reason, don't be discouraged, carry yourself and move on. be the best you can be, don't get consumed with self pity. you always deserve to be the most important person in somebody's life...make yourself happy. but in all things, don't always expect much from people, don't raise your hope unnecessarily. blessed are those who expect little, for they shall not be disappointed

1 Like

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Babprosper20(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2015
ok...lemme teach the world[font=ALGERIAN Unicode][/font] HMMMMMMMMM
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
the best way to recover 4rm a broken heart trust me is to have a nice dinner and a strong sex, i mean real sweet sex from a guy or girl that has been begging u for a relationship, dat way afta d sex, u will 4get everytin abt who broke ur heart n quickly move on with ur new admirer.
can you give such an advise to a sister/brother or son/daughter of yours?
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by sinizia: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:

This is the dumbest way to recover from a broken heart. Only kids will tow the path. This path of recovery is like going on a binge or getting high when you're hurt, frustrated, sad, lonely or heartbroken; you'll only get high for sometime, but when you recover your grey matter, reality kicks back in and you relapse into more sadness.

Your solution is for those that never truly cared about his or her partner. If you really did, then you can't type that shít up there.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2015
leshluap:
success is the best revenge. when someone leaves you, for whatever reason, don't be discouraged, carry yourself and move on. be the best you can, don't get consumed with self pity. make yourself happy.

Wow nice comment .. Yea alot tend to think revenge would mend their heart , think guys r guilty of this ..
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2015
The Best way to Recover are:-

* Realize your now single
* engage ur self in any meaninful activity
* dont go to social media to rant about it
* dont remove him on social media let him see ur doing very beta without him
* take ur self out(go outing)
* give ur nxt toaster a "FRIENDLY" chance(Be close to him,but dnt tell him yes yet)
* Take advice from male most(ur friends might be mocking u)
* 4gt abt revenge,ur hurtn ur self much if u do dat
*Learn from ur previous mistakes
* Erase the thinking of "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME" from ur mind
* Build your trust again

Before you know it 5/6months don pass.....and a new bobo like me will be knocking on ur door.cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by MzzTega(f): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its easier said than done

Even those that go to church everyday still go home to cry .
Post modified.
Only if you'll just believe someone better is coming. little things give way for BIG things.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by sinizia: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Arsenalholic:

That nigga is a kid, his type never get real love. They don't love. They only fúck and move on. His post is one of the dumbest I've seen in ages.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by bettercreature(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:
Hey peeps
Can you share best ways to mend, cure, heal a broken heart
Alot of people especially women find it hard to trust again .. How can we move past the hurt ?

Please share ways to mend, what did you do to get over your ex

And is revenge the best answer?some people can heal quicker than others share how you did it .
smiley smiley smiley
Get yourself a dilldo and a vibraator,just use it on yourself anytime you are feeling the wound of a broken heart
You will just be fine withing a week
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by sinizia: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

But people use the term move on

What is it to move on .. Explain pls there are ppl who dont know how to ..
Asin how do u do it
Its like i tell myself i have moved on but yet it is still hindering alot of things ..
*edited*

Moving on is nothing but picking up the pieces of your broken heart and trying to forget the hurts, the unfulfilled promises, the emotional trauma, the future dreams you had with your partner that got shattered and obliterated, and reshaping your life again.

People have different ways of moving on. You just have to master which way works for you. Some move on by engaging in their work and taking it more seriously. Some move on by change of scenery. People like Taylor Swift and Adele, move on by pouring out their hearts through their musics.

If you wanna move on, you have to stop dwelling in the past. You have to stop the pity party and self-pity. You've to start loving yourself again, stop living in the past. Start doing the things that made you happy before and during the time you were dating him or her. Engage in something that keeps you busy and most importantly, do away with things that reminds you of him or her.

Let me describe a story of how I moved on with my first major heartbreak. Actually, I was the one that broke up with her when I couldn't tolerate it no more. And after several months, I couldn't get her off my mind. I was young and naïve then. She's my first GF, so letting go was hard. All that change when I found out I kept all our messages when things were good between us. I kept all our lovely pics together and whenever I scroll through my phone, the painful feeling swept across my heart. What did I do? I deleted all the message we shared. Moved our pics together to a separate folder in my laptop. It's like a soft formatting of my memory of her. Two months after that act, I moved on. 4 months after that act, I saw her pics and didn't feel a thing. she didn't matter any more to me. That's how I flushed her out of my mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Post modified.
Only if you'll just believe someone better is coming. little things give way for BIG things.

Its true sha

But girl its hard men
Its like u try to be strong n then u remember how he messed up ur life .. the worst part is when u see him with another girl acting like they r happy .. Hmmm.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by pwerrymansion(f): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Nice point ther sure some would read and take ur advice wink
Nice one..
Have u ever been heart broken? Seems like ur speaking from experience .
yes dear I have! And most people do encounter it at some point in their lives. It makes you tough though! And you get to learn from the experience so you don't let a reoccurence
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:

Typing..

Lol
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
pwerrymansion:
yes dear I have! And most people do encounter it at some point in their lives. It makes you tough though! And you get to learn from the experience so you don't let a reoccurence

But with me sha
I thinkthats what the problem is .. Like i cant trust guys .. I really cant its like i look for reason y i cant trust him ..
Lol cuz if i do t snap out of it nah single life forever be that n i know alot of chics go through this .
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Arsenalholic(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2015
The best way to get through a break-up, in my humble opinion is simply to get back in touch with the ''old you'' before you met your now estranged partner.

You see, in the course of managing a relationship, many people (the ladies are more vulnerable here) lose essence of themselves. They stop doing the things they did before they met this partner. They stop hanging out with friends and doing the things that made them happy etc.

Now you're back single, the best thing to do is go back to those things, and get involved, while also seeking for new ways to rock your singlehood.

Life's too short to be sitting deflated, grieving over a relationship that didn't work. Truth be told: it's easier said than done... But since it has to be done, then you have to do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Arsenalholic:
wait a minute, broken heart or not, "who doesnt have sex, or who doesnt fornicate? c listen bro life is too damm short to worry urself or trying 2 luk gud, smile or wharever just bcaus u wana show ur ex dat uve moved on. every guy or girl out there has an admirer, someone who is ready to take your girlfriend or boyfriend's place and love u unconditionally. "so wat i am saying is say yes to that admirer, go to dinner together, have fun together and have sex together and in between days u are in a new relationship already and d stupid guy or girl dat broke ur heart will be HISTORY.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:

This is the dumbest way to recover from a broken heart. Only kids will tow the path. This path of recovery is like going on a binge or getting high when you're hurt, frustrated, sad, lonely or heartbroken; you'll only get high for sometime, but when you recover your grey matter, reality kicks back in and you relapse into more sadness.

Your solution is for those that never truly cared about his or her partner. If you really did, then you can't type that shít up there.
bro iv replied smtin similar to dis ur post, check it out
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Arsenalholic(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wait a minute, broken heart or not, "who doesnt have sex, or who doesnt fornicate? c listen bro life is too damm short to worry urself or trying 2 luk gud, smile or wharever just bcaus u wana show ur ex dat uve moved on. every guy or girl out there has an admirer, someone who is ready to take your girlfriend or boyfriend's place and love u unconditionally. "so wat i am saying is say yes to that admirer, go to dinner together, have fun together and have sex together and in between days u are in a new relationship already and d stupid guy or girl dat broke ur heart will be HISTORY.
You didn't answer my kweshion, Mr. I am trying to drive at something, don't jump the gun.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by pwerrymansion(f): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

But with me sha
I thinkthats what the problem is .. Like i cant trust guys .. I really cant its like i look for reason y i cant trust him ..
Lol cuz if i do t snap out of it nah single life forever be that n i know alot of chics go through this .
my dear you need to counsel yourself that all guys are not the same. I know its hard with the trust issue bt take another leap of faith with someone else. Bt make sure its with the right person. Tell whoever u will go out with next these fears ok? Life itself is a risk. Don't hold on too long with those fears else you will miss your Knight in shinning armour which often times disguise themselves as frogs..."Lol. cheesy
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by MzzTega(f): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Its true sha

But girl its hard men
Its like u try to be strong n then u remember how he messed up ur life .. the worst part is when u see him with another girl acting like they r happy .. Hmmm.
Lol @ acting. OK! lemme share this piece with you.
My Cousin was dating this girl. They were well known in school cos they were always together. The guy did odd things for this babe. A time came and the lady was seeing another guy,the guy found out,she apologised and he forgave. It was rumoured the guy was cheating later,no concrete evidence tho. the babe called it off without listening to the guy. She moved on with another guy,and my bro was alone.

Fastword to A year later. My bro started dating another lady, with great relevance in her hood. the news got to his ex she was angry. Angry for? Me dunno. And the guy she ran to dumped her. My bro, is on and living like a big boy not ACTING to be happy but LIVING happy.

Patience it is. cos someone better will definitely come

4 Likes

Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Arsenalholic(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:

That nigga is a kid, his type never get real love. They don't love. They only fúck and move on. His post is one of the dumbest I've seen in ages.
His moniker says it all; dude is not serious.
Re: How To Recover (broken Heart) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol @ acting. OK! lemme share this piece with you.
My Cousin was dating this girl. They were well known in school cos they were always together. The guy did odd things for this babe. A time came and the lady was seeing another guy,the guy found out,she apologised and he forgave. It was rumoured the guy was cheating later,no concrete evidence tho. the babe called it off without listening to the guy. She moved on with another guy,and my bro was alone.

Fastword to A year later. My bro started dating another lady, with great relevance in her hood. the news got to his ex she was angry. Angry for? Me dunno. And the guy she ran to dumped her. My bro, is on and living like a big boy not ACTING to be happy but LIVING happy

Ok so basically i shouldnt watch their happiness
But focus on getting mine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout / Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] / Ladies..can U Date A Guy Eating Chin Chin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.