Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? (3082 Views)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Debunked what? With your stupid excuses and dodgy answers, heck some parts of it you just skipped because you can't answer them, but anyways, you are free to go and continue worshipping your pagan God if you don't want the truth, it's not my as* that's on the line here, my aim is to protect the one true religion from liars like yourself. As for the Dead Sea scrolls, go and research it dummy, such things can't be fabricated, even your fellow Christians acknowledge it, it's still in some museum or something, go dig it up.

Death Sea Scroll if there is, it is the lies of the Devil. The devil would do anything to change God's word just as allahh was doing in the quran. He was even changing his own word almost as soon as spoken.

There is no TRUTH in the quran or islam. Muhammad received revelations from the Devil, not the true God. The Devil, the speaker in the quran is a liar. God does not speak to His prophets the way Muhammad received quranic revelations. Quran was revealed in the exact way pagan priests receive revelations from their gods. Quran was received in demonic manner and islam practiced like idol worship. In fact, everything the pagans do before islam is being done in islam till now. How could the Holy Bible prophezise the coming of a prophet of an idol? Never.

Now tell me, which of the past God's prophets received from God in these demonic manners? If none, it means God is not the author of the quran:

1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bell and sweat was on his forehead:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is
(revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state
passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says. Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).
(Bukhari: Vol. 1, Book 1, No. 2).

2. His face was red and he and would breath heavily:

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin Umaiya: Ya'la used to say, "I wish I could see Allah's Apostle at the time he is being inspired Divinely." When the Prophet was at Al-Ja'rana and was shaded by a garment hanging
over him and some of his companions were with him, a man perfumed with scent came and said,
"O Allah's Apostle! What is your opinion regarding a man who assumes Ihram and puts on a cloak after
perfuming his body with scent?" The Prophet waited for a while, and then the Divine Inspiration descended upon him. 'Umar pointed out to Ya'la, telling him to come. Ya'la came and pushed his head
(underneath the screen which was covering the Prophet ) and behold! The Prophet's face was red and he kept on breathing heavily for a while and then he was relieved. Thereupon he said, "Where is the questioner who asked me about 'Umra a while ago?" The man was sought and then was brought before
the Prophet who said (to him), "As regards the scent which you perfumed your body with, you must wash it off thrice, and as for your cloak, you must take it off; and then perform in your 'Umra all those things which you perform in Hajj." (Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 508).

3. He would suddenly fall down or lie down; he wanted to be covered by a blanket:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: that he heard the Prophet saying, "The Divine Inspiration was delayed for a
short period but suddenly, as I was walking. I heard a voice in the sky, and when I looked up towards the sky, to my surprise, I saw the angel who had come to me in the Hira Cave, and he was sitting on a chair in between the sky and the earth. I was so frightened by him that I fell on the ground and came to my family and said (to them), 'Cover me! (with a blanket), cover me!' Then Allah sent the Revelation: "O, You wrapped up (In a blanket)! (Arise and warn! (Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 54, Number 461).

4. He would fall down unconscious:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When the Ka'ba was rebuilt, the Prophet and 'Abbas went to carry stones. 'Abbas said to the Prophet "(Take off and) put your waist sheet over your neck so that the stones may not hurt you." (But as soon as he took off his waist sheet) he fell unconscious on the ground with
both his eyes towards the sky. When he came to his senses, he said, "My waist sheet! My waist sheet!"
Then he tied his waist sheet (round his waist) (Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 58, Number 170).

5. He would snore like a camel:

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin Umaiya from his father who said: "A man came to the Prophet while he was at Ji'rana. The man was wearing a cloak which had traces of Khaluq or Sufra (a kind of perfume). The man asked (the Prophet), 'What do you order me to perform in my 'Umra?' So, Allah inspired the
Prophet divinely and he was screened by a place of cloth. I wished to see the Prophet being divinely inspired. 'Umar said to me, 'Come! Will you be pleased to look at the Prophet while Allah is inspiring him?' I replied in the affirmative. 'Umar lifted one corner of the cloth and I looked at the Prophet
who was snoring. (The sub- narrator thought that he said: The snoring was like that of a camel). When that state was over, the Prophet asked, "Where is the questioner who asked about 'Umra?
Put off your cloak and wash away the traces of Khaluq from your body and clean the Sufra (yellow color) and perform in your Umra what you perform in your Hajj (i.e. the Tawaf round the Ka'ba and the Sa'i between Safa and Marwa). " (Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 27, Number 17).

People were watching him like a magician. If you would not abhor the TRUTH, quran is satanic revelations.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Muhmad would wear his many wives clothes.
But he would only receive revelations when he was dressed in Aisha's clothes.
I picture a 55 plus man with a hump on his back wearing a 10 plus girls clothes.
Gross.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
basilico:
I picture a 55 plus man with a hump on his back wearing a 10 plus girls clothes.
Gross.

You are a fool! Do you even know when Muhammad married Aisha? where's the evidence? Please if you want to say something useful, you're free to, but please do not resort to lies and insults towards the holy prophet, like I said, you're free to provide the evidence. Apparently whatever your christian scholars or other guys tell you about is islam you just believe! You are the sheep and they are the shepherds, i don't know about your religion but my religions encourages one to learn about other faiths. Please, no more lies or posts without evidence.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Death Sea Scroll if there is, it is the lies of the Devil. The devil would do anything to change God's word just as allahh was doing in the quran. He was even changing his own word almost as soon as spoken.

There is no TRUTH in the quran or islam. Muhammad received revelations from the Devil, not the true God. The Devil, the speaker in the quran is a liar. God does not speak to His prophets the way Muhammad received quranic revelations. Quran was revealed in the exact way pagan priests receive revelations from their gods. Quran was received in demonic manner and islam practiced like idol worship. In fact, everything the pagans do before islam is being done in islam till now. How could the Holy Bible prophezise the coming of a prophet of an idol? Never.

Now tell me, which of the past God's prophets received from God in these demonic manners? If none, it means God is not the author of the quran:

1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bell and sweat was on his forehead:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is
(revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state
passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says. Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin Umaiya: Ya'la used to say, "I wish I could see Allah's Apostle at the time he is being inspired Divinely." When the Prophet was at Al-Ja'rana and was shaded by a garment hanging
over him and some of his companions were with him, a man perfumed with scent came and said,
"O Allah's Apostle! What is your opinion regarding a man who assumes Ihram and puts on a cloak after
perfuming his body with scent?" The Prophet waited for a while, and then the Divine Inspiration descended upon him. 'Umar pointed out to Ya'la, telling him to come. Ya'la came and pushed his head
(underneath the screen which was covering the Prophet ) and behold! The Prophet's face was red and he kept on breathing heavily for a while and then he was relieved. Thereupon he said, "Where is the questioner who asked me about 'Umra a while ago?" The man was sought and then was brought before
the Prophet who said (to him), "As regards the scent which you perfumed your body with, you must wash it off thrice, and as for your cloak, you must take it off; and then perform in your 'Umra all those things which you perform in Hajj." (Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 61, Number 508).

3. He would suddenly fall down or lie down; he wanted to be covered by a blanket:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: that he heard the Prophet saying, "The Divine Inspiration was delayed for a
short period but suddenly, as I was walking. I heard a voice in the sky, and when I looked up towards the sky, to my surprise, I saw the angel who had come to me in the Hira Cave, and he was sitting on a chair in between the sky and the earth. I was so frightened by him that I fell on the ground and came to my family and said (to them), 'Cover me! (with a blanket), cover me!' Then Allah sent the Revelation: "O, You wrapped up (In a blanket)! (Arise and warn! (Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 54, Number 461).

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When the Ka'ba was rebuilt, the Prophet and 'Abbas went to carry stones. 'Abbas said to the Prophet "(Take off and) put your waist sheet over your neck so that the stones may not hurt you." (But as soon as he took off his waist sheet) he fell unconscious on the ground with
both his eyes towards the sky. When he came to his senses, he said, "My waist sheet! My waist sheet!"
Then he tied his waist sheet (round his waist) (Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 58, Number 170).

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin Umaiya from his father who said: "A man came to the Prophet while he was at Ji'rana. The man was wearing a cloak which had traces of Khaluq or Sufra (a kind of perfume). The man asked (the Prophet), 'What do you order me to perform in my 'Umra?' So, Allah inspired the
Prophet divinely and he was screened by a place of cloth. I wished to see the Prophet being divinely inspired. 'Umar said to me, 'Come! Will you be pleased to look at the Prophet while Allah is inspiring him?' I replied in the affirmative. 'Umar lifted one corner of the cloth and I looked at the Prophet
who was snoring. (The sub- narrator thought that he said: The snoring was like that of a camel). When that state was over, the Prophet asked, "Where is the questioner who asked about 'Umra?
Put off your cloak and wash away the traces of Khaluq from your body and clean the Sufra (yellow color) and perform in your Umra what you perform in your Hajj (i.e. the Tawaf round the Ka'ba and the Sa'i between Safa and Marwa). " (Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 27, Number 17).

People were watching him like a magician. If you would not abhor the TRUTH, quran is satanic revelations.

This would have to be the weakest argument yet. You mentioned that these are signs of one who is possessed:

Choking, gasping, spasmodic movements, delirium, and whisperings.

We do not know exactly how the Prophet received his revelations all the time. In Tafsir of Qurtubi, he said that when the word "heart" is mentioned, it basically means that Prophet Muhammad had the Quran memorized.

When the Prophet would receive revelation, he would get scared. Why? Who knows? Maybe he saw Gabriel and got scared. How would you feel if you saw a supernatural being in front of you? You would get shocked.

So what if the Prophet had difficulty breathing? Maybe when the Prophet was receiving revelation he stopped breathing because he had to pay extra attention or was not even thinking of breathing. So after the revelation was over, he gasped for air. People with asthma have difficulty breathing at times. Are they possessed by Satan?

Is delirium supposed to prove the Prophet was possessed? Obviously the Prophet was not in his usual state of mind because he was receiving revelation. He could not be fully conscious with those around him and be receiving revelation from God at the same time.

Isn't it all possible that the Prophet endured all this while he was receiving revelation from God through an angel?

Just because these are the symptoms of one who usually gets possessed by Satan that does not mean that anyone who has these symptoms is possessed by Satan.

Its like me saying, "The usual features of a criminal is one who was abused as a child." Does that necessarily imply that everyone who was a victim of child abuse is a criminal?

Imam Nawawi says in his commentary on the hadith of (Sahih Muslim, Book 007, Number 2656) that the Prophet's face turned red because the revelation that was being sent down to him was really powerful.

This is a man seeing an angel in his true form? You have no basis here.

This is because God says in the Quran:

Surah 73:5

Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message.

How can the Prophet be possessed by Satan when he was a great enemy of Satan...

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 590:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet used to seek Refuge with Allah for Al-Hasan and Al-Husain and say: "Your forefather (i.e. Abraham) used to seek Refuge with Allah for Ishmael and Isaac by reciting the following: 'O Allah! I seek Refuge with Your Perfect Words from every devil and from poisonous pests and from every evil, harmful, envious eye.' "

Saheeh Muslim

Book 004, Number 1166:

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you is in doubt about his prayer and he does Dot know how much he has prayed, three or four (rak'ahs). he should cast aside his doubt and base his prayer on what he is sure of. then perform two prostrations before giving salutations. If he has prayed five rak'ahs, they will make his prayer an even number for him, and if he has prayed exactly four, they will be humiliation for the devil.

The Prophet assured us that the devil could never take an image of him...

Book 029, Number 5638:

Jabir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who saw me in sleep in fact saw me, for it is not possible for the satan to appear in my form; and he also said: When any one of you sees a hulm he should not inform anyone, for it is a sort of vain sport of devil in the state of sleep.

Sunan Abu Dawud

Book 14, Number 2597:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr:

When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was travelling and night came on, he said: O earth, my Lord and your Lord is Allah; I seek refuge in Allah from your evil, the evil of what you contain, the evil of what has been created in you, and the evil of what creeps upon you; I seek refuge in Allah from lions, from large black snakes, from other snakes, from scorpions, from the evil of jinn which inhabit a settlement, and from a parent and his offspring.

But This is what the bible says about the devil

Job 2:3

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited (cuwth) me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Cuwth means...

1) to incite, allure, instigate, entice

a) (Hiphil)

1) to incite (to a request)

2) to allure, lure

3) to instigate (bad sense)

*sigh! Really mate? Smh

Just because your bible didn't mention these experiences, it doesn't mean it didn't happen to past prophets.

This is Daniel who saw an angel I. The form of a man, not his true form, but then what happened

"While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the LORD my God for his holy hill-- while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. He instructed me and said to me, ‘Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding.’" Daniel 9:20-22

And then what happened?

Daniel 10:7-15

7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; those who were with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. 8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. 9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.

10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.

12 Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come."

15 While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless. 16 Then one who looked like a man [b] touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, "I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I feel very weak. 17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe."

So here we see that Daniel got terrified from his vision just like Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did. We also see in verse 15 that Daniel had problems breathing. I believe that 'gasping for air' was one of the criteria that You put forth for someone being possessed by a demon while receiving revelation. So does Daniel fit the criteria as well? Or are you being a hypocrite and only applying it to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You are a fool! Do you even know when Muhammad married Aisha? where's the evidence? Please if you want to say something useful, you're free to, but please do not resort to lies and insults towards the holy prophet, like I said, you're free to provide the evidence. Apparently whatever your christian scholars or other guys tell you about is islam you just believe! You are the sheep and they are the shepherds, i don't know about your religion but my religions encourages one to learn about other faiths. Please, no more lies or posts without evidence.

Why did you call Muhammad a holy prophet? What is holy about him? You are holier than him. Muhammad is not the prophet of God, talkless of being holy. Are this the lives of a holy prophets:

The Quran (which was narrated by Muhammad) refers to Muhammad's life as "as beautiful pattern of conduct for anyone whose hope is in Allah" (33:21) and "an exalted standard of character" (68:4). Yet, thanks to Allah's extraordinary interest in his personal sex life (as immortalized in the Quran) the prophet of Islam had sex with just about anyone he pleased.

Although the Qur'an didn't appear to have enough space for topics like universal love and brotherhood (which Muslims sometimes insist are there, but aren't), the list of sexual partners that Muhammad was entitled to is detailed more than once, sometimes in categories and sometimes in reference to specific persons (ie. Zaynab and Mary).

Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.

The Qur'an:

Allah managed to hand down quite a few "revelations" that sanctioned Muhammad's personal pursuit of sex to the doubters around him. Interestingly they have become part of the the eternal, infallible word of the Qur'an, to be memorized by generations of Muslims for whom they have no possible relevance.

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed." No doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo one another at memorizing the Qur'an, have wondered about what this verse means and why it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of convenience that Allah just happened to hand down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that disturbed local customs. The verse "commands" Muhammad to marry the woman (following her husband's gracious divorce). As for why this should be part of the eternal word of God...?

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; " This is another special command that Muhammad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah. One assumes that this "revelation" was meant to assuage some sort of disgruntlement in the community over Muhammad's hedonism.

Qur'an (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased" This is in reference to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were grumbling about his preference for sleeping with a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them. Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without having to hear the others complain... as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.

Qur'an (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths " Another remarkably personal passage of sexual convenience in a book billed as Allah's perfect and eternal message to mankind. Muhammad was caught sleeping with a slave woman on the night that he was supposed to be with one of his wives. Initially promising to be faithful, "Allah" tells his prophet to break that promise and enjoy sex with his slaves. If his wives objected then "it may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you."

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.

From the Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given.

Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to handle a child.

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Qur'an' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives." Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

Bukhari (60:311) - "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." These words were spoken by Aisha within the context of her husband having been given 'Allah's permission' to fulfill his sexual desires with a large number of women in whatever order he chooses. (It has been suggested that Aisha may have been speaking somewhat wryly).

Muslim (8:3424) - One of several narrations in which a leering Muhammad orders a clearly startled woman to suckle a grown man with her breast so that he will become "unlawful" to her - meaning that they can live under the same roof together.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ truthman2012(m): 7:21am

death sea scroll is your problem. an old idea after a new one is born is old and should be left alone for the latest and most effective idea.

There is no TRUTH in the quran or islam. Muhammad received revelations from the Devil, not the true God. The Devil, the speaker in the quran is a liar. God does not speak to His prophets the way Muhammad received quranic revelations. Quran was revealed in the exact way pagan priests receive revelations from their gods. Quran was received in demonic manner and islam practiced like idol worship. In fact, everything the pagans do before islam is being done in islam till now.
do you curse your God or your Inspiration or your Benefactor? we curse satan daily. do you? we praise God daily in the best manner and all that are due to Him. do you?

what is demonic when you dont know what happened to Moses in the 40 days he was the mountain and you have not paid attention to how he first experience prophet-hood at the Burning Bush. i am sure if the incident at the burning bush was what happened to prophet Muhammad [SA] the likes of you will not call it anything less than satanic since all good is from satan in your mind.

the very same ringing of bell is how you christians call one another to worship. no? if this is one of the ways that the prophet [SA] received wahi, if you reject it, what do you say of the total ringing of bell that is number 1 in your religion?

i dont know whats your gripe here. is it the breathing heavily or the fact that revelation came before he answered a simple question of faith? something heavenly makes people breath heavily or you thing it is a light heart[ed] matter when it comes to issues of salvation? the fact that it shows that it was beyond his power to answer and no man should play God should have demonstrated to a clean heart that he was the true prophet [SA].

covered in blanket by his wife is expected and the best confidant and supporter is your spouse. i thought you should know that. heck. maybe you are just putting on a show about being a grandfather. i am not sure that you will want angel of God to not appear majestically as Jibril [AS] did to the prophet [SA] at the beginning of revelation. i hope you noticed that the angel mentioned his own name and said to the prophet [SA] you are a messenger of God. tell me which prophet you think angel of God was sent by God to announce to him that he is a prophet of God? a name and the event, please. what you will find however in the bible narratives, there is no evidence, but always assumption. well. assumption is bad when it is not normal and no evidence to proof the abnormality.

no evidence is shown from the sirah that after he became a prophet [SA] at 40 and until his death the Kaaba was rebuilt and he participated in its construction. this hadith has a k leg if you say its Kaaba. if its other structures around Madina, fine, except that his uncle Abbas [ra] was in Makka until the day of the journey to conquer it.

by the way falling down is not him. Allah did not hurt His Messenger.

wahi/revelation is not a scheduled event and no revelation came without it being important at the time. it doe not befit a prophet [SA] to behave like an animal. snoring is not something that would have happened to him [SA]. we who follow him are conscious of how we sleep in the presence of others and we become mindful of our surrounding. yet in our sophistication, we are inferior to the sophistication of the prophet [SA]. i am sure it benefits your evil heart to say 'he snored like a camel.' muslims did not perform umra until the prophet led them the year following the agreement of udabiyya. from that point on, no one would ask the prophet about umra except he be told to do as what the prophet [SA] did in umra. so you are not correct as if to say the umra of this man will be different from the umra of the prophet.

pharaoh called Mose magician. i am with Muhammad [SA] and Moses [AS]. you are with pharaoh or like him in your accusation, as you love the action of the pagan makkans?

@by basilico: 12:26pm
Gross.
the enemy will never stop in his device to come up with new form of accusation, even though he knows he is not factual about it. a man who clearly leads a community that is conservative as it comes to gender responsibility and look, can he be the one going about in the other gender's garment? the prophet [SA] was not a small framed man so the clothing of slim woman Aisha [RA] would not fit him. even as perverted as your mind may be based on your writing and you are no body compared to the master [SA] of masters. yet you will not wear panty of your wife and it will be hard to imagine you her skirt and blouse. yet you want the best of mankind [SA] to have done the low that you who is definitely lower will not do? are you drag all over lagos or wherever you live? picture hard and i am older than 55 and i have never shopped at ladies section of bargdoff goodman on fifth avenue before. so to accuse the prophet [SA] as you did is to have sunk deeper to the lowest that wart hog will not do. and they wallow in mud.

and as to the seal between the shoulder blades, it is not a hump if you know what hump is. but a raised flesh of not larger than silver dollar and not higher than a fraction of millimeter. what is special about is that the hairs from it are beautiful and multi colored and those christians who were the earlier convert in Madina [Salman the Farsi [RA] is the one you should read about his conversion] wanted ti see it to affirm the prophetic office [hence the prophetic seal].
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Why did you call Muhammad a holy prophet? What is holy about him? You are holier than him. Muhammad is not the prophet of God, talkless of being holy. Are this the lives of a holy prophets:

The Quran (which was narrated by Muhammad) refers to Muhammad's life as "as beautiful pattern of conduct for anyone whose hope is in Allah" (33:21) and "an exalted standard of character" (68:4). Yet, thanks to Allah's extraordinary interest in his personal sex life (as immortalized in the Quran) the prophet of Islam had sex with just about anyone he pleased.

Although the Qur'an didn't appear to have enough space for topics like universal love and brotherhood (which Muslims sometimes insist are there, but aren't), the list of sexual partners that Muhammad was entitled to is detailed more than once, sometimes in categories and sometimes in reference to specific persons (ie. Zaynab and Mary).

Muhammad was married to thirteen women, including eleven at one time. He relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. He had sex with a 9-year-old girl and married his adopted son's wife (after arranging a quick divorce). On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.

The Qur'an:

Allah managed to hand down quite a few "revelations" that sanctioned Muhammad's personal pursuit of sex to the doubters around him. Interestingly they have become part of the the eternal, infallible word of the Qur'an, to be memorized by generations of Muslims for whom they have no possible relevance.

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed." No doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo one another at memorizing the Qur'an, have wondered about what this verse means and why it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of convenience that Allah just happened to hand down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that disturbed local customs. The verse "commands" Muhammad to marry the woman (following her husband's gracious divorce). As for why this should be part of the eternal word of God...?

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; " This is another special command that Muhammad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah. One assumes that this "revelation" was meant to assuage some sort of disgruntlement in the community over Muhammad's hedonism.

Qur'an (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased" This is in reference to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were grumbling about his preference for sleeping with a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them. Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without having to hear the others complain... as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.

Qur'an (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths " Another remarkably personal passage of sexual convenience in a book billed as Allah's perfect and eternal message to mankind. Muhammad was caught sleeping with a slave woman on the night that he was supposed to be with one of his wives. Initially promising to be faithful, "Allah" tells his prophet to break that promise and enjoy sex with his slaves. If his wives objected then "it may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you."

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.

From the Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given.

Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to handle a child.

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Qur'an' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives." Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

Bukhari (60:311) - "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." These words were spoken by Aisha within the context of her husband having been given 'Allah's permission' to fulfill his sexual desires with a large number of women in whatever order he chooses. (It has been suggested that Aisha may have been speaking somewhat wryly).

Muslim (8:3424) - One of several narrations in which a leering Muhammad orders a clearly startled woman to suckle a grown man with her breast so that he will become "unlawful" to her - meaning that they can live under the same roof together.

I don't know where you got all this rubbish from but I have already debunked this issue, you can dig through my post to find them, as for your horrible misinterpretation of the Quran and Hadith, it's shocking but I just want to say this, if you want to learn about something you don't learn from an objective point of view. But as to the issue of his marriages, tell me one verse in the bible that tells you to marry only one wife. If you can't then accept you're a fool! Here are some verses and points from the bible!

Also, the fact that there is no AGE LIMIT to how girls in the Bible were sold off and married off to other men, WITHOUT ANY CHOICE, who were much much older than them as also the case with the Biblical Prophets who married 100s of wives each clearly proves the hypocrisy of some Christians who attack Islam through Aisha's very young age, while they clearly ignore the same fact in their own Bible. Here is a sample of the 100s of wives of the Biblical Prophets:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

As to the issue of zayd, the so called step son of the prophet was not his step son he was his adopted son.

That is one error out of the multiple. He was a slave that Muhammad adopted and raised as his own. Also, Zaids marriage to the woman in question was organized by Muhammad himself to raise that status of slaves in the Arabian community, but because he was a slave, she always felt superior to him, Muhammad only married her after the divorce? Zayd had no blood ties with the prophet, go and tell who ever told you those lies to provide evidence to the contrary. There are many other points but I just want to keep this brief.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This would have to be the weakest argument yet. You mentioned that these are signs of one who is possessed:

Choking, gasping, spasmodic movements, delirium, and whisperings.

We do not know exactly how the Prophet received his revelations all the time. In Tafsir of Qurtubi, he said that when the word "heart" is mentioned, it basically means that Prophet Muhammad had the Quran memorized.

When the Prophet would receive revelation, he would get scared. Why? Who knows? Maybe he saw Gabriel and got scared. How would you feel if you saw a supernatural being in front of you? You would get shocked.

So what if the Prophet had difficulty breathing? Maybe when the Prophet was receiving revelation he stopped breathing because he had to pay extra attention or was not even thinking of breathing. So after the revelation was over, he gasped for air. People with asthma have difficulty breathing at times. Are they possessed by Satan?

Is delirium supposed to prove the Prophet was possessed? Obviously the Prophet was not in his usual state of mind because he was receiving revelation. He could not be fully conscious with those around him and be receiving revelation from God at the same time.

Isn't it all possible that the Prophet endured all this while he was receiving revelation from God through an angel?

Just because these are the symptoms of one who usually gets possessed by Satan that does not mean that anyone who has these symptoms is possessed by Satan.

Its like me saying, "The usual features of a criminal is one who was abused as a child." Does that necessarily imply that everyone who was a victim of child abuse is a criminal?

Imam Nawawi says in his commentary on the hadith of (Sahih Muslim, Book 007, Number 2656) that the Prophet's face turned red because the revelation that was being sent down to him was really powerful.

This is a man seeing an angel in his true form? You have no basis here.

This is because God says in the Quran:

Surah 73:5

Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message.

How can the Prophet be possessed by Satan when he was a great enemy of Satan...

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 590:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet used to seek Refuge with Allah for Al-Hasan and Al-Husain and say: "Your forefather (i.e. Abraham) used to seek Refuge with Allah for Ishmael and Isaac by reciting the following: 'O Allah! I seek Refuge with Your Perfect Words from every devil and from poisonous pests and from every evil, harmful, envious eye.' "

Saheeh Muslim

Book 004, Number 1166:

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you is in doubt about his prayer and he does Dot know how much he has prayed, three or four (rak'ahs). he should cast aside his doubt and base his prayer on what he is sure of. then perform two prostrations before giving salutations. If he has prayed five rak'ahs, they will make his prayer an even number for him, and if he has prayed exactly four, they will be humiliation for the devil.

The Prophet assured us that the devil could never take an image of him...

Book 029, Number 5638:

Jabir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who saw me in sleep in fact saw me, for it is not possible for the satan to appear in my form; and he also said: When any one of you sees a hulm he should not inform anyone, for it is a sort of vain sport of devil in the state of sleep.

Sunan Abu Dawud

Book 14, Number 2597:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr:

When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) was travelling and night came on, he said: O earth, my Lord and your Lord is Allah; I seek refuge in Allah from your evil, the evil of what you contain, the evil of what has been created in you, and the evil of what creeps upon you; I seek refuge in Allah from lions, from large black snakes, from other snakes, from scorpions, from the evil of jinn which inhabit a settlement, and from a parent and his offspring.

But This is what the bible says about the devil

Job 2:3

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited (cuwth) me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Cuwth means...

1) to incite, allure, instigate, entice

a) (Hiphil)

1) to incite (to a request)

2) to allure, lure

3) to instigate (bad sense)

*sigh! Really mate? Smh

Just because your bible didn't mention these experiences, it doesn't mean it didn't happen to past prophets.

This is Daniel who saw an angel I. The form of a man, not his true form, but then what happened

"While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the LORD my God for his holy hill-- while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. He instructed me and said to me, ‘Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding.’" Daniel 9:20-22

And then what happened?

Daniel 10:7-15

7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; those who were with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. 8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. 9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.

10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.

12 Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. 14 Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come."

15 While he was saying this to me, I bowed with my face toward the ground and was speechless. 16 Then one who looked like a man [b] touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing before me, "I am overcome with anguish because of the vision, my lord, and I feel very weak. 17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe."

So here we see that Daniel got terrified from his vision just like Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did. We also see in verse 15 that Daniel had problems breathing. I believe that 'gasping for air' was one of the criteria that You put forth for someone being possessed by a demon while receiving revelation. So does Daniel fit the criteria as well? Or are you being a hypocrite and only applying it to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?

Hello!

All you stated here does not hold water.

You failed to answer my question: Which of God's past prophets did receive revelations in Muhammad's manner?

Quran confirms God spoke to Moses directly and ditto for other prophets, except Muhammad.

[Pickthal 4:164 Pickthal] And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah SPAKE DIRECTLY unto Moses;

The hadiths I cited show Muhammad was possessed in those occassions. Once possessed is always possessed.

God does speak directly to His prophets and even when in visions, they don't fall down to receive them. Compare Muhammad's experience with God's prophets in the bible.

Read more here about Muhammad's possession:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/demons.htm

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I don't know where you got all this rubbish from but I have already debunked this issue, you can dig through my post to find them, as for your horrible misinterpretation of the Quran and Hadith, it's shocking but I just want to say this, if you want to learn about something you don't learn from an objective point of view. But as to the issue of his marriages, tell me one verse in the bible that tells you to marry only one wife. If you can't then accept you're a fool! Here are some verses and points from the bible!

Also, the fact that there is no AGE LIMIT to how girls in the Bible were sold off and married off to other men, WITHOUT ANY CHOICE, who were much much older than them as also the case with the Biblical Prophets who married 100s of wives each clearly proves the hypocrisy of some Christians who attack Islam through Aisha's very young age, while they clearly ignore the same fact in their own Bible. Here is a sample of the 100s of wives of the Biblical Prophets:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

As to the issue of zayd, the so called step son of the prophet was not his step son he was his adopted son.

That is one error out of the multiple. He was a slave that Muhammad adopted and raised as his own. Also, Zaids marriage to the woman in question was organized by Muhammad himself to raise that status of slaves in the Arabian community, but because he was a slave, she always felt superior to him, Muhammad only married her after the divorce? Zayd had no blood ties with the prophet, go and tell who ever told you those lies to provide evidence to the contrary. There are many other points but I just want to keep this brief.

To you, the cited quran and hadiths lie about Muhammad, eh? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Hello!

All you stated here does not hold water.

You failed to answer my question: Which of God's past prophets did receive revelations in Muhammad's manner?

Quran confirms God spoke to Moses directly and ditto for other prophets, except Muhammad.

[Pickthal 4:164 Pickthal] And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah SPAKE DIRECTLY unto Moses;

The hadiths I cited show Muhammad was possessed in those occassions. Once possessed is always possessed.

God does speak directly to His prophets and even when in visions, they don't fall down to receive them. Compare Muhammad's experience with God's prophets in the bible.

Read more here about Muhammad's possession:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/demons.htm

No need for the link, I already know where you're getting your madness from. Moses possessed a special attribute, no other prophet spoke directly to God.

No need for the link, I already know where you're getting your madness from. Moses possessed a special attribute, no other prophet spoke directly to God. " wa kallamallahu musa Takleemah". Here the question I ask is, how did past prophets receive revelations, you read how Daniel reacted to seeing an angel in a mans form right? That Only when strong and weighty messages are sent. There are instances when the prophet receives revelations effortlessly while praying in the mosque, was that the devil too? He ascended to heaven where he met past prophets including jesus r.a, was that the devil too? You don't have a point here mate, you better go dig up something different.

Then we ascended to the second heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibreel said, 'Jibreel.' It was said, 'Who is with you?' He said, 'Muhammad' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' He said, 'Yes.' It was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!" Then I met Isa (Jesus) and Yahya (John the Baptist) who said, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet.'

Then we ascended to the third heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibreel said, 'Jibreel.' It was asked, 'Who is with you? Jibreel said, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' 'Yes,' said Jibreel. 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' (The Prophet addedsmiley. There I met Joseph and greeted him, and he replied, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet!'

Then we ascended to the 4th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met Idris and greeted him. He said, 'You are welcomed O brother and Prophet.'

Then we ascended to the 5th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in previous heavens. There I met and greeted Aaron who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet".

Then we ascended to the 6th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! Followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.'

Then we ascended to the seventh heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Ibrahim who said, 'You are welcomed O son and a Prophet.'

This was also satan right? The problem with you Christians is you tend to give satan too much power, he is nothing compared to God! And he can never come close to a believer who is steadfast in prayers. The Jesus Muhammad met was also the devil right?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

No need for the link, I already know where you're getting your madness from. Moses possessed a special attribute, no other prophet spoke directly to God. " wa kallamallahu musa Takleemah". Here the question I ask is, how did past prophets receive revelations, you read how Daniel reacted to seeing an angel in a mans form right? That Only when strong and weighty messages are sent. There are instances when the prophet receives revelations effortlessly while praying in the mosque, was that the devil too? He ascended to heaven where he met past prophets including jesus r.a, was that the devil too? You don't have a point here mate, you better go dig up something different.

Then we ascended to the second heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibreel said, 'Jibreel.' It was said, 'Who is with you?' He said, 'Muhammad' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' He said, 'Yes.' It was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!" Then I met Isa (Jesus) and Yahya (John the Baptist) who said, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet.'

Then we ascended to the third heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Jibreel said, 'Jibreel.' It was asked, 'Who is with you? Jibreel said, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' 'Yes,' said Jibreel. 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' (The Prophet addedsmiley. There I met Joseph and greeted him, and he replied, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet!'

Then we ascended to the 4th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met Idris and greeted him. He said, 'You are welcomed O brother and Prophet.'

Then we ascended to the 5th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in previous heavens. There I met and greeted Aaron who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet".

Then we ascended to the 6th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! Followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.'

Then we ascended to the seventh heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Ibrahim who said, 'You are welcomed O son and a Prophet.'

This was also satan right? The problem with you Christians is you tend to give satan too much power, he is nothing compared to God! And he can never come close to a believer who is steadfast in prayers. The Jesus Muhammad met was also the devil right?

No need for the link? It shows you are contented with deception.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

No need for the link? It shows you are contented with deception.

I sleep on that website daily! Laughing at people like Sam shamoun as they try to explain things you can't even explain! Lol! I swear, that website and Sam shamoun really strengthened my faith in the one true God. I am a person that likes to see things from neutral perspectives, but Mr.Shamoun is a plonker! The dodgy way he even answers some questions by jamming instances then answering the ones he feels he can, then dodging the ones he can't answer, but passing it as an explanation is really funny! That website of his is doing more harm than good for christians.

I am really enjoying these discussions with you, they help me understand what goes on in christian minds more, it will be very useful for Da'awah, you may continue asking questions if you want.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I sleep on that website daily! Laughing at people like Sam shamoun as they try to explain things you can't even explain! Lol! I swear, that website and Sam shamoun really strengthened my faith in the one true God. I am a person that likes to see things from neutral perspectives, but Mr.Shamoun is a plonker! The dodgy way he even answers some questions by jamming instances then answering the ones he feels he can, then dodging the ones he can't answer, but passing it as an explanation is really funny! That website of his is doing more harm than good for christians.

I am really enjoying these discussions with you, they help me understand what goes on in christian minds more, it will be very useful for Da'awah, you may continue asking questions if you want.

The falsehood of islam strengthens you faith in it. You need deliverance.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

The falsehood of islam strengthens you faith in it. You need deliverance.

No! The fact that you can't give a substantial argument to disprove Muhammad or the Quran strengthens my faith. At least by now I know I've made you understand that the next time you celebrate Christmas, you're actually celebrating a pagan holiday, you can't shake that. All in all, I know I have achieved part of my goal. I have created curiosity in your head, you want to know more about Islam and Christianity and that's good because the more you learn, the closer you come to the truth.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

No! The fact that you can't give a substantial argument to disprove Muhammad or the Quran strengthens my faith. At least by now I know I've made you understand that the next time you celebrate Christmas, you're actually celebrating a pagan holiday, you can't shake that. All in all, I know I have achieved part of my goal. I have created curiosity in your head, you want to know more about Islam and Christianity and that's good because the more you learn, the closer you come to the truth.

Muhammad have been proved to be a false prophet and unbiased readers would have known that by now. What you think you have refuted is ineffective.

It is not every Christian that celebrates Christmass. At the same time, if a Christians praises and prays on any day including December 25 is nothing wrong.

It will pay you to heed the bible warning:

Galatians 1:7–9

7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the
gospel of Christ.

8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be
raccursed.

9. As we said before,
so say I now again, If any man preach s any other gospel unto
you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

In other words, if any man (Muhammad) or any angel (Jubril) preach any other message apart from the Gospel of Jesus, let him be accursed.

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14).

Clearly stated, God's will is that the GOSPEL will be preached till the END of the WORLD. Therefore no room for islam.

The above had been written before Muhammad and at the time nobody was expecting him but the Spirit of God knows satan will raise false prophets with false messages.

Do you know why Moses and other prophets did not visit Kaaba in Mecca? It was because it was not the house of God as muslims claim. Jesus is a descendant of Abraham as well as Moses, if Abraham truly built a house of God for all humanity, Kaaba, they would have venerated it.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by malvisguy212: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

muhammed is a false prophet, muhammed cannot be a prophet send by God, All the commandment God set, muhammed violate it,

Surah 2:125: “And when WE MADE
THE HOUSE (at Mecca) a resort for
mankind and sanctuary, (saying):
Take as your place of worship the
place where Abraham stood (to pray).
And We imposed a duty upon
Abraham and Ishmael, (saying):
PURIFY MY HOUSE for those who go
around and those who meditate
therein and those who bow down and
prostrate themselves (in worship)
.” (Pickthall)

This verse is saying , Allah build the Ka’ba centuries before the time
of Judaism and Christianity. It was
supposedly restructured later by
Abraham and Ishmael. The Ka’ba also
known as “Baitullah” means “House of
Allah.” Now, how did the “House of
Allah” which was “made by Allah”
become a pagan temple housing 360
pagan idols? How can a House of God
become a pagan Temple of Idols? Why
did Allah allow this to occur to his place
of worship? If the Ka’ba was the original
“House of Allah” as the Qur’an asserts,
then there is absolutely no logical or
theological reason as to why Muhammad directed the first Qiblah towards Jerusalem – unless he believed that it was holier than the Ka’ba.if you open your heart and answer this question, you will notice there are satanic manipulation in the quran
, satan is using the quran to do battle with the true God.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad have been proved to be a false prophet and unbiased readers would have known that by now. What you think you have refuted is ineffective.

It is not every Christian that celebrates Christmass. At the same time, if a Christians praises and prays on any day including December 25 is nothing wrong.

It will pay you to heed the bible warning:

Galatians 1:7–9

7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the
gospel of Christ.

8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be
raccursed.

9. As we said before,
so say I now again, If any man preach s any other gospel unto
you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

In other words, if any man (Muhammad) or any angel (Jubril) preach any other message apart from the Gospel of Jesus, let him be accursed.

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14).

Clearly stated, God's will is that the GOSPEL will be preached till the END of the WORLD. Therefore no room for islam.

The above had been written before Muhammad and at the time nobody was expecting him but the Spirit of God knows satan will raise false prophets with false messages.

Do you know why Moses and other prophets did not visit Kaaba in Mecca? It was because it was not the house of God as muslims claim. Jesus is a descendant of Abraham as well as Moses, if Abraham truly built a house of God for all humanity, Kaaba, they would have venerated it.

I copied this straight of Wikipedia.

The meaning of Galatians one is an introduction to the book of Galatians. Paul is stating that he has been told by God to write to the people of Galatia on His account. Paul wants the people to do what is right in the eyes of God. Another meaning of this passage is to show the Galatians the love and grace that God is offering to them even though they are turning to another gospel that is not of God.

This letter is written in reference to the Galatians turning to a different gospel that is complete opposite of the gospel that God has sent. He is writing this so that they can see the error of their ways and the errors of turning to this gospel. He is warning the people that there are people that are against Christians and that those people are trying to destroy Christianity. He is trying to encourage them to look back to God and the original gospels.

Paul is writing it to lift up his brothers and sisters and to help them to see what God wants them to see. He is not writing this to show them that he is better than them; he is writing it to show them that God wants what is best for his people and is using Paul as a tool to do so. Paul somewhat gives his credentials possibly as a way for the people of Galatia to see that he is an ordinary man who is seeking to do God’s will. He wants them to see that he is God’s servant which is why he is writing to them in the first place.

The Author
Unlike many other books in the Bible Paul has stated directly that he is the author so this leaves little speculation. Though it is important to note that Paul almost always employed somebody to do the actual writing for him. As well he does note in the beginning that there are other co-senders, that being “the brethren that are with me” (Martyn 20).

Paul the Apostle was the last of the 12 and was added after the death of Jesus. He was a previously a Pharisee who persecuted Christians was converted on the road to Damascus and was revealed by God the gospel of Jesus Christ. From there on he spent his life preaching to Gentiles traveling all over to found new churches in different cities including the founding of the church in Galatia.

Audience
This letter is addressed to the churches in Galatia located in Asia Minor. Galatia was a diverse region / province with strong Hellenistic and Romanized population. The means in which Paul talks to the Church gives us a few insights into the relationship they have as well as to what particular part of the population might have been in the church. First, it is widely believed that Paul is the founder of the Galatia church and some time after he left they were influenced by another outside source. This is the reason for much of chapter 1 as well as some of the issues that Paul addresses. Next the writing style that Paul uses is fairly refined and he uses strong logic and rhetoric that would be understood by moderately educated people. This tells us Paul was most likely writing to people within larger towns who were more educated and familiar with political systems (Betz 2).

Do you now see why all its contents to me is bullsh*t?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
muhammed is a false prophet, muhammed cannot be a prophet send by God, All the commandment God set, muhammed violate it,

Surah 2:125: “And when WE MADE
THE HOUSE (at Mecca) a resort for
mankind and sanctuary, (saying):
Take as your place of worship the
place where Abraham stood (to pray).
And We imposed a duty upon
Abraham and Ishmael, (saying):
PURIFY MY HOUSE for those who go
around and those who meditate
therein and those who bow down and
prostrate themselves (in worship)
.” (Pickthall)

This verse is saying , Allah build the Ka’ba centuries before the time
of Judaism and Christianity. It was
supposedly restructured later by
Abraham and Ishmael. The Ka’ba also
known as “Baitullah” means “House of
Allah.” Now, how did the “House of
Allah” which was “made by Allah”
become a pagan temple housing 360
pagan idols? How can a House of God
become a pagan Temple of Idols? Why
did Allah allow this to occur to his place
of worship? If the Ka’ba was the original
“House of Allah” as the Qur’an asserts,
then there is absolutely no logical or
theological reason as to why Muhammad directed the first Qiblah towards Jerusalem – unless he believed that it was holier than the Ka’ba.if you open your heart and answer this question, you will notice there are satanic manipulation in the quran
, satan is using the quran to do battle with the true God.

Why did God allow Muslims to conquer the synagogue in Jerusalem? Why does God allow muslims(since we are acolytes of satan) to go into masjid al aqsa and pray to a false God? Malvis, you have no points here, we prayed towards Jerusalem until God sent further revelations to turn our heads toward the Kaaba. The fact that there are 360 pagan idols in there is not an issue, we do not worship the house of God, but rather it's a focal point for all prayers, I thought we already had this discussion?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I copied this straight of Wikipedia.

The meaning of Galatians one is an introduction to the book of Galatians. Paul is stating that he has been told by God to write to the people of Galatia on His account. Paul wants the people to do what is right in the eyes of God. Another meaning of this passage is to show the Galatians the love and grace that God is offering to them even though they are turning to another gospel that is not of God.

This letter is written in reference to the Galatians turning to a different gospel that is complete opposite of the gospel that God has sent. He is writing this so that they can see the error of their ways and the errors of turning to this gospel. He is warning the people that there are people that are against Christians and that those people are trying to destroy Christianity. He is trying to encourage them to look back to God and the original gospels.

Paul is writing it to lift up his brothers and sisters and to help them to see what God wants them to see. He is not writing this to show them that he is better than them; he is writing it to show them that God wants what is best for his people and is using Paul as a tool to do so. Paul somewhat gives his credentials possibly as a way for the people of Galatia to see that he is an ordinary man who is seeking to do God’s will. He wants them to see that he is God’s servant which is why he is writing to them in the first place.

The Author
Unlike many other books in the Bible Paul has stated directly that he is the author so this leaves little speculation. Though it is important to note that Paul almost always employed somebody to do the actual writing for him. As well he does note in the beginning that there are other co-senders, that being “the brethren that are with me” (Martyn 20).

Paul the Apostle was the last of the 12 and was added after the death of Jesus. He was a previously a Pharisee who persecuted Christians was converted on the road to Damascus and was revealed by God the gospel of Jesus Christ. From there on he spent his life preaching to Gentiles traveling all over to found new churches in different cities including the founding of the church in Galatia.

Audience
This letter is addressed to the churches in Galatia located in Asia Minor. Galatia was a diverse region / province with strong Hellenistic and Romanized population. The means in which Paul talks to the Church gives us a few insights into the relationship they have as well as to what particular part of the population might have been in the church. First, it is widely believed that Paul is the founder of the Galatia church and some time after he left they were influenced by another outside source. This is the reason for much of chapter 1 as well as some of the issues that Paul addresses. Next the writing style that Paul uses is fairly refined and he uses strong logic and rhetoric that would be understood by moderately educated people. This tells us Paul was most likely writing to people within larger towns who were more educated and familiar with political systems (Betz 2).

Do you now see why all its contents to me is bullsh*t?

Was it Paul who also wrote:
Andd this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14)? Giving no room for islam or any other religion.

Mose didn't venerate or visit Kaaba and same for Jesus. If Kaaba was built by Abraham as the house of God for mankind, why were they not there to worship? Answer and stop looking away.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Was it Paul who also wrote:
Andd this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS and then SHALL THE END COME (Mat. 24:14)? Giving no room for islam or any other religion.

Mose didn't venerate or visit Kaaba and same for Jesus. If Kaaba was built by Abraham as the house of God for mankind, why were they not there to worship? Answer and stop looking away.

If Paul admitted to writing that, what else corrupt or write that you don't know? How do you know it is the true gospel that is being spread? If he can write something and insert it into a bible, what is beneath him? Remember he never saw Jesus, his circumstances for becoming afoul lower of Jesus is very questionable, you know the mischief JEWS are capable of, think! What if he just did it to mislead you? Or he's just a man compiling a book without any regards for its sanctity or accuracy? This Paul bloke is a very questionnable character. For instance: Today, Christians reject the laws and regulations of the Torah, instead they follow Paul who abolished the Law preached by Jesus (Matt. 5:17) and neglected these commands.

Moses and Jesus didn't go to or visit the kaabah because it's in Arabia, they were sent to JEWS and not Arabs, remember we muslims believe that prophets except for Muhammad were sent to particular people. That is also why jesus can't be God, because he admitted that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, like all prophets save Muhammad, that is why he is a prophet, you can't say God was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Capiche? Jesus like those before him is a prophet Allah SWT, for Allah is one, he did not beget nor was he begotten. Sy not trinity, desist, that is better for you.

Jesus calling the Jews, the masters, and the Philistines their dogs. Also, Jesus refusing to heal a sick child until he [Jesus] was pressured by the mother's begging. Does Jesus like to be begged? "A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

This seems to be quite clear a contradiction from the Bible, because Jesus did call the Jews hypocrites and he never liked them, and they were the ones who crucified him:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

If Paul admitted to writing that, what else corrupt or write that you don't know? How do you know it is the true gospel that is being spread? If he can write something and insert it into a bible, what is beneath him? Remember he never saw Jesus, his circumstances for becoming afoul lower of Jesus is very questionable, you know the mischief JEWS are capable of, think! What if he just did it to mislead you? Or he's just a man compiling a book without any regards for its sanctity or accuracy? This Paul bloke is a very questionnable character. For instance: Today, Christians reject the laws and regulations of the Torah, instead they follow Paul who abolished the Law preached by Jesus (Matt. 5:17) and neglected these commands.

Moses and Jesus didn't go to or visit the kaabah because it's in Arabia, they were sent to JEWS and not Arabs, remember we muslims believe that prophets except for Muhammad were sent to particular people. That is also why jesus can't be God, because he admitted that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, like all prophets save Muhammad, that is why he is a prophet, you can't say God was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Capiche? Jesus like those before him is a prophet Allah SWT, for Allah is one, he did not beget nor was he begotten. Sy not trinity, desist, that is better for you.

Jesus calling the Jews, the masters, and the Philistines their dogs. Also, Jesus refusing to heal a sick child until he [Jesus] was pressured by the mother's begging. Does Jesus like to be begged? "A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

This seems to be quite clear a contradiction from the Bible, because Jesus did call the Jews hypocrites and he never liked them, and they were the ones who crucified him:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:37)"

Why is it difficult for you to simply stick to questions put to you?

Why do you always resort to rigmarol? You just jump from topic to topic thinking you are making sense. Smh!

Moses and Jesus were sent to Israel and so they could not go to Kaaba in Mecca according to you. Did that not tell you Kaaba is not for all mankind? Is Israel not part of mankind?

If Moses was sent to only Israel, why did you say he spoke about Muhammad in Arabia? What was his bussiness with an Arabian? Nonsense! You think you can just say anything.

With your lies and shallow reasoning, people will soon be ignoring you in this forum. It is a waste of time talking to you.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Why is it difficult for you to simply stick to questions put to you?

Why do you always resort to rigmarol? You just jump from topic to topic thinking you are making sense. Smh!

Moses and Jesus were sent to Israel and so they could not go to Kaaba in Mecca according to you. Did that not tell you Kaaba is not for all mankind? Is Israel not part of mankind?

If Moses was sent to only Israel, why did you say he spoke about Muhammad in Arabia? What was his bussiness with an Arabian? Nonsense! You think you can just say anything.

With your lies and shallow reasoning, people will soon be ignoring you in this forum. It is a waste of time talking to you.

You asked if that verse was in that passage of the bible or if it was corrupted as well I told you I didn't know! I can't be sure, because I don't trust Paul! It's still the same topic! Moses spoke of Muhammad because Muhammad is a prophet that was sent to all mankind, not just Arabia. I don't lie, if anything I say here comes to you as a lie then it's because it's a different version from what your religion preaches because your religion is full of lies! You may choose to ignore the truth, but that won't stop me from telling it.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You asked if that verse was in that passage of the bible or if it was corrupted as well I told you I didn't know! I can't be sure, because I don't trust Paul! It's still the same topic! Moses spoke of Muhammad because Muhammad is a prophet that was sent to all mankind, not just Arabia. I don't lie, if anything I say here comes to you as a lie then it's because it's a different version from what your religion preaches because your religion is full of lies! You may choose to ignore the truth, but that won't stop me from telling it.

It is a lie, Muhammad was sent to illiterate Arabs alone by allahh. Illiterate people who are gullible because they have no knowledge of the true God:

[Quran 41:44 Yusuf Ali] Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"

[Quran 62:2] He it is Who hath sent among
the unlettered ones a
messenger of their own, to
recite unto them His revelations
and to make them grow, and to
teach them the Scripture and
Wisdom enough herefore they
were indeed in error manifest.

Anything apart from those verses is CONTRADICTION.

How could Moses speak to the Israelites about an Arab prophet? What was their concern with the Arabs?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by malvisguy212: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Why did God allow Muslims to conquer the synagogue in Jerusalem? Why does God allow muslims(since we are acolytes of satan) to go into masjid al aqsa and pray to a false God? Malvis, you have no points here, we prayed towards Jerusalem until God sent further revelations to turn our heads toward the Kaaba. The fact that there are 360 pagan idols in there is not an issue, we do not worship the house of God, but rather it's a focal point for all prayers, I thought we already had this discussion?
the destruction of the synagogue in Jerusalem was prophesied by Daniel which come to pass, but the quranic verse I provide say Allah himself made the house and purify it, do you know the meaning of purify? that's soppose to be the symbol of Allah holiness and YET the pagan worship there gods in there, why?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Maybe. Maybe haters deleted it. Again Maybe not.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
the destruction of the synagogue in Jerusalem was prophesied by Daniel which come to pass, but the quranic verse I provide say Allah himself made the house and purify it, do you know the meaning of purify? that's soppose to be the symbol of Allah holiness and YET the pagan worship there gods in there, why?

Smh! Is it not being purified today? In a place where a prophet has not been for hundreds probably a thousand or more of years, what do you expect to happen? Even after God saved the Jews from the Egyptians immediately didn't they turn to idol worship while Moses was away? God has kept his promise, and the kaabah is being purified just as mentioned in the Quran.

As to the synagogue in Jerusalem, read, I think you also said Muhammad didn't perform any miracles right? Here's one more.

30, Awf Ibn Malik relates, "I went to the Prophet (saw) during the battle of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, 'Awf, Count six signs, between now and the approach of the Hour (Qiyamah/Doomsday): my death, the conquest of Al-Quds (Jerusalem); a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep; the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given 100 hundred Dinars (Arabian currency), he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape; and then a truce between you and Banu Asfar (i.e. Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers". (Bukhari)

31, Shadad Ibn Aws (ra) reports that the Prophet (saw) said, "l-Sham will be conquered and Al-Quds (Jerusalem) will be conquered and you or your sons will be Imams there, if Allah will". (Tabarani)
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by allthingsfitnez(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

It is a lie, Muhammad was sent to illiterate Arabs alone by allahh. Illiterate people who are gullible because they have no knowledge of the true God:

[Quran 41:44 Yusuf Ali] Had We sent this as a Qur'an (in the language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"

[Quran 62:2] He it is Who hath sent among
the unlettered ones a
messenger of their own, to
recite unto them His revelations
and to make them grow, and to
teach them the Scripture and
Wisdom enough herefore they
were indeed in error manifest.

Anything apart from those verses is CONTRADICTION.

How could Moses speak to the Israelites about an Arab prophet? What was their concern with the Arabs?

Truthman you've been backed into a corner here, all you're saying is gibberish.

1- the first verse speaks about language. Now islam started from Arabia right? What language did you want Muhammad to speak to Arabians with? English? That's why the verse is about understanding, once the foundation was laid in Arabia, it then started to spread around the world.
What's your point? The verse did mention the Quran is like a deafness in your ears.

2- The second verse speaks about how a messenger from among the unlettered ones, did it say it was exclusive to them? What's your point here?

(I have been given five things which were not given to any Prophet before me, and I do not say it out of pride. I was sent to all mankind (their) black and white alike. Allah made me victorious by fright, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. The spoils of war are lawful for me, yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform purification with. I have been given the Shafa'ah (right of intercession), and I saved it for my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection. Therefore, the Shafa'ah will reach those who associate none with Allah in worship.) This Hadith's chain of narration is suitable, but the Two Sahihs did not record it.

The Quran:
YUSUFALI: We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.

PICKTHAL: And We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind know not.

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

"Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse,and the curse of angels, and of all mankind; (The Noble Quran, 2:161)"

"It is He Who has Created you [humans]; and of you [humans] are some that are unbelievers, and some that are believers: And Allah sees well all that ye do. He has created the heavens and the earth in just portions, and has given you [humans] shape, and made your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth; and He knows what ye conceal and what ye reveal: Allah Knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts. (The Noble Quran, 64:2-4)"

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (The Noble Quran, 2:164)"

YUSUFALI: Blessed is He who sent down the criterion to His servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures;-

PICKTHAL: Blessed is He Who hath revealed unto His slave the Criterion (of right and wrong), that he may be a warner to the peoples.

If God were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"

"O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith. (The Noble Quran, 7:27)"

"O Children of Adam! wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer: eat and drink: But waste not by excess, for God loveth not the wasters. (The Noble Quran, 7:31)"

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.' But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, 'this is evident sorcery!' (The Noble Quran, 61:6)"
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Truthman you've been backed into a corner here, all you're saying is gibberish.

1- the first verse speaks about language. Now islam started from Arabia right? What language did you want Muhammad to speak to Arabians with? English? That's why the verse is about understanding, once the foundation was laid in Arabia, it then started to spread around the world.
What's your point? The verse did mention the Quran is like a deafness in your ears.

2- The second verse speaks about how a messenger from among the unlettered ones, did it say it was exclusive to them? What's your point here?

(I have been given five things which were not given to any Prophet before me, and I do not say it out of pride. I was sent to all mankind (their) black and white alike. Allah made me victorious by fright, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. The spoils of war are lawful for me, yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform purification with. I have been given the Shafa'ah (right of intercession), and I saved it for my Ummah on the Day of Resurrection. Therefore, the Shafa'ah will reach those who associate none with Allah in worship.) This Hadith's chain of narration is suitable, but the Two Sahihs did not record it.

The Quran:
YUSUFALI: We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.

PICKTHAL: And We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind know not.

"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"

"Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse,and the curse of angels, and of all mankind; (The Noble Quran, 2:161)"

"It is He Who has Created you [humans]; and of you [humans] are some that are unbelievers, and some that are believers: And Allah sees well all that ye do. He has created the heavens and the earth in just portions, and has given you [humans] shape, and made your shapes beautiful: and to Him is the final Goal. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth; and He knows what ye conceal and what ye reveal: Allah Knows well the (secrets) of (all) hearts. (The Noble Quran, 64:2-4)"

"Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. (The Noble Quran, 2:164)"

YUSUFALI: Blessed is He who sent down the criterion to His servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures;-

PICKTHAL: Blessed is He Who hath revealed unto His slave the Criterion (of right and wrong), that he may be a warner to the peoples.

If God were to punish men according to what they deserve. He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily God has in His sight all His Servants. (The Noble Quran, 35:45)"

"O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith. (The Noble Quran, 7:27)"

"O Children of Adam! wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer: eat and drink: But waste not by excess, for God loveth not the wasters. (The Noble Quran, 7:31)"

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.' But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, 'this is evident sorcery!' (The Noble Quran, 61:6)"

Trash!

I wonder how you reason. allah says if he had not revealed the quran in Arabic, they would have been justified for complaining that they didn't understand the book. Common sense dictates that allah purposely revealed the quran to the Arabs in Arabic for them to understand it. So simple.

As I said before, it is a waste of time still talking to you. Your reasoning is childish.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

I wonder how you reason. allah says if he had not revealed the quran in Arabic, they would have been justified for complaining that they didn't understand the book. Common sense dictates that allah purposely revealed the quran to the Arabs in Arabic for them to understand it. So simple.

As I said before, it is a waste of time still talking to you. Your reasoning is childish.

Tell me, what language did you want Muhammad to start approaching ARAbS with? Lol! You're really cracking me up here! I just love it when people like you are utterly clueless!

We know indeed that they say, 'It is a man that teaches him.' The tougue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear. (The Noble Quran, 16:103)"
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by malvisguy212: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Smh! Is it not being purified today? In a place where a prophet has not been for hundreds probably a thousand or more of years, what do you expect to happen? Even after God saved the Jews from the Egyptians immediately didn't they turn to idol worship while Moses was away? God has kept his promise, and the kaabah is being purified just as mentioned in the Quran.

As to the synagogue in Jerusalem, read, I think you also said Muhammad didn't perform any miracles right? Here's one more.

30, Awf Ibn Malik relates, "I went to the Prophet (saw) during the battle of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, 'Awf, Count six signs, between now and the approach of the Hour (Qiyamah/Doomsday): my death, the conquest of Al-Quds (Jerusalem); a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep; the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given 100 hundred Dinars (Arabian currency), he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape; and then a truce between you and Banu Asfar (i.e. Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers". (Bukhari)

31, Shadad Ibn Aws (ra) reports that the Prophet (saw) said, "l-Sham will be conquered and Al-Quds (Jerusalem) will be conquered and you or your sons will be Imams there, if Allah will". (Tabarani)

Allah made the house and purify it YET muhammed pray toward Jerusalem,why? By the time muhammed oder muslims to pray facing the kaba,the kaba was still housing 360 idols, why will muhammed pray towards pagan shrine?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
Allah made the house and purify it YET muhammed pray toward Jerusalem,why? By the time muhammed oder muslims to pray facing the kaba,the kaba was still housing 360 idols, why will muhammed pray towards pagan shrine?

How many times do we have to go through this same topic? The other guys were right! You are a recycler? Jerusalem is a Holy cite in Islam. Just like the Kaaba is a holy site, not the contents of the kaabah which at this time was housing idols and not the building itself! It's the site that's sacred. Jerusalem is important in Islam for the following reasons.

the first Qiblah of the Muslims
the station of Al-Isra and Al-Miraj (the miraculous journey of Mohammed saw)
the second house of Allah built on earth
the place where hundreds of Messengers of Allah are buried
the place where many companions are buried
a place where miracles were shown by Allah's will
a place which Allah Himself calls a 'blessed place'
referred to directly and indirectly, 70 times in the Holy Quran
the place where Angels have descended with Allah's message
the only place on earth where all the Messengers of Allah prayed at the same time led by the Mohammed (saw)
the only Masjid mentioned by name in the Holy Quran a part from the Ka'bah

Read: 32, Once the Prophet (saw) advised Abdullah Ibn Hawwala (ra) to join the army in al-Sham, over any other. However, the Prophet (saw), noticing Ibn Hawwala's indifference said, "Do you know what Allah says about Al-Sham? Allah said, 'Al-Sham you are the quintessence of My lands (safwati min biladi) and I shall inhabit you with the chosen ones among My servants'". (Tabarani)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision / Black .,.,.,., Magic / Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 381
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.