Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (36693 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Eneze1(f): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i c u feminist

So this is the only thing you can deduce from my post
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dat old man is a cheat, a murderer, an idiot, a mumu n fooooooooool. R.i.p woman. Dont get married to a beater in ur nxt world. She neva knew he will b d cos of ha death d day she fell in love with him.... Wat a life.... S. M. H

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Ologunjude(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Th caption "50 year old man" looks funny. As a man that age shouldn't be having sex or beg for it.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

Irony is a beautiful thing...

The only irony here is the irony of ur twisted mind.

Why is yibhoe land 99% homogenous, with only yibhoes, unlike the rest of the country? Is it becos nobody wants to live in yibhoe land due to how barbaric yibhoes are? Add intolerance and you will define what yibhoe is. cheesy
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
initiate:

The story sys she is well to do and gives the man money. Meaning he is an idle broke lazy womaniser. So why did she marry him? Its pressure from ppl like you. She shd rather have been prayerful before the marriage than during. Pray to marry right and stop being scared of marriage
And, what wrong did she do by marrying a man she is richer than. I thought people like you preach about a marrying a man wether rich or broke.?

You asked why she married him? well, she married him because people like you said, she should marry for love. and, that's what she did.

She married him, loved him the way a wife should love a husband, supported him all through.

But, got her death in reward.

I am nt scared of marriage Oga, but, i will rather be single, than to marry and die before my time.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
machinee121:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy
and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4

grin grin I know you are always busy. That's why I won't be contacting you. angry angry
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by AmakaDNB(f): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ha! Oya let him have sex with the corpse na

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

The only irony here is the irony of ur twisted mind.

Why is yibhoe land 99% homogenous, with only yibhoes, unlike the rest of the country? Is it becos nobody wants to live in yibhoe land due to how barbaric yibhoes are? Add intolerance and you will define what yibhoe is. cheesy
Actually the irony was your username being LordExecutioner & you being afraid for your perceived logic of the man's cannibalism, which you've strangly linked to Igbos. I didn't want to repeat myself on the statement I made on evil, since your comment was directly beneath mine. So, this rhetoric (regarding my mental state) you've now chosen to take is just bewildering.

I'm guessing people choose to live in Lagos, PH, Abuja etc is due to the fact that that's where the action is. Just like how folks try to live in London, Birmingham, Reading, Manchester etc because that's where all the action is.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Femmighty(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Maybe the man's placental was eaten up by dog. As the woman is dead now, let him go and have the sex with her
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

Actually the irony was your username being LordExecutioner & you being afraid for your perceived logic of the man's cannibalism, which you've strangly linked to Igbos. I didn't want to repeat myself on the statement I made on evil, since your comment was directly beneath mine. So, this rhetoric (regarding my mental state) you've now chosen to take is just bewildering.

I'm guessing people choose to live in Lagos, PH, Abuja etc is due to the fact that that's where the action is. Just like how folks try to live in London, Birmingham, Reading, Manchester etc because that's where all the action is.

There is no irony in my username, darling. I execute plans and turn them to money. A lord and saviour of implementing any plans, unlike yibhoes who execute human beings.

Your comparisons don't hold water. People move everywhere around Nigeria, apart from yibhoe land, where people move past and don't move to. Why is that? People move to Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan, Ilorin, Delta, Taraba etc. You will find yibhoes everywhere habitable in Nigeria. But in yibhoe land only yibhoes live there. cheesy

Is there no action in yibhoe land apart from sheer wickedness and intolerance, darling?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

There is no irony in my username, darling. I execute plans and turn them to money. A lord and saviour of implementing any plans, unlike yibhoes who execute human beings.

Your comparisons don't hold water. People move everywhere around Nigeria, apart from yibhoe land, where people move past and don't move to. Why is that? People move to Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan, Ilorin, Delta, Taraba etc. You will find yibhoes everywhere habitable in Nigeria. But in yibhoe land only yibhoes live there. cheesy

Is there no action in yibhoe land apart from sheer wickedness and intolerance, darling?
See Lord Executioners in WarHammer games and the literal meaning of executioner and it's use as the carrier of death AND you fearing someone killing someone else. That is why it was ironic. I might as well state, I don't obviously condone what this man has done, but it would appear I've to repeat myself - evil is evil, regardless of one's tribe.

The comparison does hold water, they've gone there seeking greener pastures, but like I said earlier in the other thread - you've an irrational hatred for Igbos. So, regardless of anything I try to say, you will not budge from that pedestal of hatred, you've let it ingrain, fester & grow in you. So, again good luck with that.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by DavidSilas2015: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oya carry am eat, u hav kill her. What is the offence of that woman,simple go 4 test. Heartless human being. No wonder God said,the heart of man is desperately wicked. The new every where now is husband killing wife or wife killing husband or rapeing little baby, evil human. Animal in human form. U will rot in jail. Nonsence

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

See Lord Executioners in WarHammer games and the literal meaning of executioner and it's use as the carrier of death AND you fearing someone killing someone else. That is why it was ironic. I might as well state, I don't obviously condone what this man has done, but it would appear I've to repeat myself - evil is evil, regardless of one's tribe.

The comparison does hold water, they've gone there seeking greener pastures, but like I said earlier in the other thread - you've an irrational hatred for Igbos. So, regardless of anything I try to say, you will not budge from that pedestal of hatred, you've let it ingrain, fester & grow in you. So, again good luck with that.

I got what you were driving at from the get-go, but I just wanted you to know that you can't give literary meanings to everything. Some might be figuratively/metaphorically speaking from a different perspective. Then you have unique meanings for whatever they put out there. Say 'Bush' for example: that can be someone's surname like George Bush. Alas 'Bush' means something different in English usage. Comprehendé?

Greener pasture seems vague since everywhere is green, it just depend on how you can use it to ur advantage. If yibhoes can easily see 'Green' everywhere else, why can't other people see the 'green' in Yibhoe land and move there? Is there anything wrong with yibhoe land that scares people away?

Like I told you on the other thread, I have an Osu yibhoe girl as my girlfriend. A girl other yibhoes hate, discriminate against, and won't marry. That should show you I don't hate, I congratulate/adulate if necessary. But I don't condone the wickedness in the hearts of men, darling.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

I got what you were driving at from the get-go, but I just wanted you to know that you can't give literary meanings to everything. Some might be figuratively/metaphorically speaking from a different perspective. Then you have unique meanings for whatever they put out there. Say 'Bush' for example: that can be someone's surname like George Bush. Alas 'Bush' means something different in English usage. Comprehendé?

Greener pasture seems vague since everywhere is green, it just depend on how you can use it to ur advantage. If yibhoes can easily seen 'Green' everywhere else, why can't other people see the 'green' in Yibhoe land and move there? Is there anything wrong with yibhoe land that scares people away?

Like I told you on the other thread, I have an Osu yibhoe girl as my girlfriend. A girl other yibhoes hate, discriminate against, and won't marry. That should show you I don't hate, I congratulate/adulate if necessary. But I don't condone the wickedness in the hearts of men, darling.
And like I told you there, your own words have shown how intolerant you are about the Igbos in general. No one else wrote those words, you did, while you were of an apparent sound mind. You state time and time again about the wickedness of Igbo, you've equated Igbo to wickedness, have you not? So pulling the "I've an Igbo girlfriend" card does not remove the fact that your own words have given evidence to your hatred for the tribe.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

And like I told you there, your own words have shown how intolerant you are about the Igbos in general. No one else wrote those words, you did, while you were of an apparent sound mind. You state time and time again about the wickedness of Igbo, you've equated Igbo to wickedness, have you not? So pulling the "I've an Igbo girlfriend" card does not remove the fact that your own words have given evidence to your hatred for the tribe.

Translating my intentions from a literary perspective again. If I can pick a yibhoe reject known as 'osu'; it shows I'm humanity personified with no hate.

But when a man/group is known for wickedness. It is the responsibility of humanists to rebuke him/them till he/they change his/their ways.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by chrisdera: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Blame Rochas for the death of that woman

R I P the dead
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Translating my intentions from a literary perspective again. If I can pick a yibhoe reject known as 'osu'; it shows I'm humanity personified with no hate.

But when a man/group is known for wickedness. It is the responsibility of humanists to rebuke him/them till he/they change his/their ways.
And yet again you've just proved my point by stating the fact that you do equate Igbos with wickedness.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

And yet again you've just proved my point by stating the fact that you do equate Igbos with wickedness.

Aren't yibhoes wicked? Did I tell a lie?

Who were rejoicing when boko haram was killing people? Who killed other people's leaders and left their own? who took all the juicy positions in Jonathan's government with nepotism and massive corruption to further impoverish Nigeria? Yibhoes.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by tundabolt(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
anathemiamia:
When women think they're not strong enough to live alone or are to concerned about what others will say, this is the result. He's a beater, if it wasn't this one, another one would have cropped up and she would still die
. Na wa for some people's thinking oh
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Aren't yibhoes wicked? Did I tell a lie?

Who were rejoicing when boko haram was killing people? Who killed other people's leaders and left their own? who took all the juicy positions in Jonathan's government with nepotism and massive corruption to further impoverish Nigeria? Yibhoes.
You did tell a lie. Igbos did not fill all the posts of power. Goodluck Jonathan is not Igbo, y'all need to get that through your head. All our previous heads of states who embezzled our coffers were not Igbo. The leader who's considered our most brutal - Abacha certainly wasn't Igbo, we certainly didn't hold his tribe against him. Of course some Igbos are wicked, just like some of your fellow Yorubas are wicked, wickedness is not owned by a single tribe. So until you agree to accept that fact, which I highly doubt from the rhetoric which you adhere to, you'll keep having that irrational hatred for Igbos. So, I'll not derail this thread further. Bye bye LordExecutioner.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

You did tell a lie. Igbos did not fill all the posts of power. Goodluck Jonathan is not Igbo, y'all need to get that through your head. All our previous heads of states who embezzled our coffers were not Igbo. The leader who's considered our most brutal - Abacha certainly wasn't Igbo, we certainly didn't hold his tribe against him. Of course some Igbos are wicked, just like some of your fellow Yorubas are wicked, wickedness is not owned by a single tribe. So until you agree to accept that fact, which I highly doubt from the rhetoric which you adhere to, you'll keep having that irrational hatred for Igbos. So, I'll not derail this thread further. Bye bye LordExecutioner.

Darling, if I'm hateful, I won't dare everything and pick an Osu yibhoe as my girlfriend. An Osu all yibhoes hate and discriminate against.

Ebelechuckwu Azikwe Jonathan is yibhoe and he gave yibhoes free access to exhibit their wickedness. I abhor wickedness from any tribe, race, colour, and/or creed, but yibhoes personified it. When boko haram was killing people in bornu and Kano, yibhoes rejoiced. When fulanis killed people in Jos, yibhoes rejoiced. When fulanis killed people in kaduna, yibhoes rejoiced.

Mouthpiece of yibhoes' wickedness, campaign of calumny, hatred, genocide, vile, and Xenophobia here for you, darling: http://radiobiafra.co
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
charlsecy:
The wife did the right thing by refusing him sex. Her fears were well-founded. The man should be made to face the wrath of the law.
Some Men are just callous, he shud be sentenced to death by hanging....what nonsense!!!
there's nothing wrong in what the woman did, go for a test, don't infect me....what's bad in that??;
Some men are just useless and silly sad
This is heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Edusouls(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
anathemiamia:
When women think they're not strong enough to live alone or are to concerned about what others will say, this is the result. He's a beater, if it wasn't this one, another one would have cropped up and she would still die
u re a very stupid girl, what do you mean if it wasn't this one, it would be another and she would still die? So women should stop marrying at all cos all men are beaters, you have a black heart,and you are a wicked woman, hater like you,i pity u, men have rejected and abandoned you to your very miserable faith,due to ur dark heart,you will never get married,you must stay live alone and die single, u re strong enough....
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Edusouls(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eneze1:
Women look before you leap. Your happiness does not depend on being a Mrs. RIP to the woman
women look b4 u leap and choose well, ur happiness depends on being mrs..go and marry ooo, stay here with the excuse that men are killers and get old, and miserable then u start jumping from one church to another for husband...fustrated girl..
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Edusouls(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
hai the man is an animal, women should choose wisely, some men are beasts...
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Ezymotion(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Women have to be very carefully the type of men that they will marry, let the person that will married you take you the way you are not because of what you have your possessions to avoid this kind of tragedy that someone will be praying for you to die so that he will took all your belongings angry

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rajjah:
Dat old man is a cheat, a murderer, an idiot, a mumu n fooooooooool. R.i.p woman. Dont get married to a beater in ur nxt world. She neva knew he will b d cos of ha death d day she fell in love with him.... Wat a life.... S. M. H

is their anything called next worldundecided
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Edusouls:
hai the man is an animal, women should choose wisely, some men are beasts...

would they ever listen
that thing called LOVE always blind their sense of reasoning and judgment
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by anathemiamia(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Edusouls:
u re a very stupid girl, what do you mean if it wasn't this one, it would be another and she would still die? So women should stop marrying at all cos all men are beaters, you have a black heart,and you are a wicked woman, hater like you,i pity u, men have rejected and abandoned you to your very miserable faith,due to ur dark heart,you will never get married,you must stay live alone and die single, u re strong enough....

what the phuck is wrong with you? what did I say wrong? is that the first time she was getting beaten up? you've probably slapped your own mother so it means nothing to you when women get abused. what the phuck is your business with my life? I choose to live than die in the hands of a loser like you is a problem? mind your own business. you can be stupid all by yourself without misquoting me or being too myopic to understand a comment. stupid loser. godforsaken broke beech nigga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.