Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (36695 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by anathemiamia(f): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Edusouls:
u re a very stupid girl, what do you mean if it wasn't this one, it would be another and she would still die? So women should stop marrying at all cos all men are beaters, you have a black heart,and you are a wicked woman, hater like you,i pity u, men have rejected and abandoned you to your very miserable faith,due to ur dark heart,you will never get married,you must stay live alone and die single, u re strong enough....

what kind of street did you grow up on because only a vagabond can talk this way? That i said he's a beater? And her dying was perfect and worth it? May your 2 of your children die in your hands and a 3rd one be gay. Go and continue beating whoever is sick enough to marry you. Your own black heart should be fed with broken bottles so you will die slowly. You are a failure and you deserve to suffer on earth. God will reject your dirty soul, person. Go and continue beating foolish women, there are always girls silly enough to be with killers like you. useless pea brained bastaard.

From your older posts i see you've been rejected by most women in your life (its not your fault you're ugly and you look like you are the result of inbreeding) and all you can do now to ease the burn in your heart is to dominate them. I pity you, your wife and whatever unfortunate children come from your loins.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Jobyruz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
I just keep wondering why God made women a weaker sex,had it been it wasn't the case,fist to fist:a combat u wont wonna miss. similar cases wldnt have pop up cos some men will fink twice before attackn a woman of similar strength

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

is their anything called next worldundecided
heard dia is sth lik reincarnation. Seems superstitious bt i m jst saying.. Ok? No come bite me.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rajjah:
heard dia is sth lik reincarnation. Seems superstitious bt i m jst saying.. Ok? No come bite me.

Bite you with what.....

You mean with my lipsundecided
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Genycharl(f): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u c!!! wen an old man has a young lady dat is fucking d man, d wife n people will b cmplaing dat d man is nt ashame of wat he is doing, but d wife in question is denying sex 4rm d husband.

Idiot read n understand

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Genycharl:

Idiot read n understand
wow abeg no need to read again, i just saw ur DP n ure so beautiful.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by tunnary(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
I hope he gets enough sex in prison
LMAO
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by itops(f): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
the man should be killed, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Such a devil in human form, he deserves whatever he gets.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

Bite you with what.....

You mean with my lipsundecided
b4 nko?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rajjah:
b4 nko?

Hum

Never knew it's now lips and not teeth...

Let's........
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

Hum

Never knew it's now lips and not teeth...

Let's........
wat?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rajjah:
wat?

What do you expect to be thereundecided
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

What do you expect to be thereundecided
dunno
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rajjah:
dunno

Are you sure or you just playing mind games
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

Are you sure or you just playing mind games
M serious
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rajjah:
M serious

can't understand your last statement
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by nwakaibeya1: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
The era of pls be bornagain&altar call and weeping and suffering people in synagogues giving them fasting and night vigil is over :now is loose them&let them go,once they come in contact with unbelevable JESUS CHRIST sin no more power which the mantle gives, the light gives and with the light you conquer all evil&destroy all destroyables this is an authority from he that made the spiritual law. Those telling you to fast will never show you in the bible where it says why do we fast when God never listens?but the will only show you where will justify their suffering upon your life?can't you see that you must check yourself and help yourself and locate where the LIGHT OF GOD IS
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by koyyess: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2015
And this is the reason why african women always feel they are doing african men a favor when they give them sex. Like it's some kind of food- if they don't have sex, most will become rapists, peadophiles ,even animal lovers. Others will resort to snicking into uncompleted buildings to rape mad women who roam their streets on a daily basis. Current updates on these despicable crimes tells you about how irrational and animalistic most males have become simply because they lack the ability to control themselves. Pity.

3 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cococandy(f): 5:01am On Apr 23, 2015
missbronze:

[size=18pt]She died in a useless marriage.

I will rather remain single, than to marry a useless man all in the name of MRS.

I am sure she was probably advised by friends, relatives, etc. to be patient, and to endure when the husband was misbehaving. She should also be prayerful as a typical Nigeria advice.

Now, all those patients, endurance, and prayer had led to her death.[/size]

Tufikwa..!!!

Imagine the pains her parents and siblings are going through.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Mrlady: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Islie:
50years-old man has beaten his wife to death because she refused to allow him sleep with her due to his flirtatious behaviour.

http://pulse.ng/gist/tragic-woman-dies-after-fight-with-husband-id3685063.html
. This man needs to be jailed........what a wicked and shameful man cry
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Rajjah(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2015
ijustdey:

can't understand your last statement
which is?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by olayinkaj2(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Now that he has killed the woman, he should be ready to face the music. He must not go scot free. Nonsense!
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ijustdey: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rajjah:
which is?

rephrase your last reply
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Edusouls(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
anathemiamia:

what kind of street did you grow up on because only a vagabond can talk this way? That i said he's a beater? And her dying was perfect and worth it? May your 2 of your children die in your hands and a 3rd one be gay. Go and continue beating whoever is sick enough to marry you. Your own black heart should be fed with broken bottles so you will die slowly. You are a failure and you deserve to suffer on earth. God will reject your dirty soul, person. Go and continue beating foolish women, there are always girls silly enough to be with killers like you. useless pea brained bastaard.

From your older posts i see you've been rejected by most women in your life (its not your fault you're ugly and you look like you are the result of inbreeding) and all you can do now to ease the burn in your heart is to dominate them. I pity you, your wife and whatever unfortunate children come from your loins.
just said it right u re a dark hearted girl, u have just proved me right, women like you are the worst thing that can ever happen to a man, because all u bring to a persön is hardship, sorrow,agony,and misery..
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Edusouls(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2015
anathemiamia:

what the phuck is wrong with you? what did I say wrong? is that the first time she was getting beaten up? you've probably slapped your own mother so it means nothing to you when women get abused. what the phuck is your business with my life? I choose to live than die in the hands of a loser like you is a problem? mind your own business. you can be stupid all by yourself without misquoting me or being too myopic to understand a comment. stupid loser. godforsaken broke beech nigga
u dont have much brains, see what u re saying, chai so a person will make u a wife, kai men don suffer..
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by anathemiamia(f): 12:02am On May 10, 2015
Edusouls:
just said it right u re a dark hearted girl, u have just proved me right, women like you are the worst thing that can ever happen to a man, because all u bring to a persön is hardship, sorrow,agony,and misery..

may you never find peace in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos During Violent Clash. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.