Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (36692 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by sukkot: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2015
konji done hook the mad man. be beat the brakes off that woman and she crash landed in another dimension without her body grin

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ELgordo(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Gordo. Made front page thank God . . .
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ayodiya: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2015
machinee121:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4
slowpoke scammer we dey talk life he dey talk free browsing
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by NobleAky(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
***sees this thread from on top of my palm wine tree***climbs down to read it**after reading, nods my head and say***

If na true say the woman close im box of romance she try no b smo! How manage she come survive that time wey man dey hungry am? Why i dey ask be say for the other thread, one woman say im no Marry Again say im man no dey pomp am well well and this one come die say im refuse open am 4 im man. This world no dey fair to some pipu. Tank God for me and my bitifu waif.

**nods my head again***whistles a local mourning song to wish her RIP***
Climbs up again to continue my tapping business***

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2015
It's a one side story
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Toto matter...
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by afolabi1992(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
this is a great opportunity

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2015
machinee121:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4

you even have the guts to call God's name.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by mulattoclaro(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2015
What part of Nigeria did this happen?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
What part of Nigeria did this happen?

Where else if not Biafra?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by adanduka: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2015
HE MARRIED HER AT 44, WHEN HIS MATES KIDS ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL.
CHRONIC WOMANISER

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by MKO4ever(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
I hope he gets enough sex in prison

You've got a nice curve
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by stayblack: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
ONLY RAMS HIT THEIR WIFEE..

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
sad

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Eya,

chai.

She died in a useless marriage.

I will rather remain single, than to marry a useless man all in the name of MRS.

I am sure she was probably advised by friends, relatives, etc. to be patient, and to endure when the husband was misbehaving. She should also be prayerful as a typical Nigeria advice.

Now, all those patients, endurance, and prayer had led to her death.

Tufikwa..!!!

Imagine the pains her parents and siblings are going through.

4 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by buoye1(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
I keep asking the question!To the married,is marriage all about SEX?

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ogene007: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2015
The man should be hanged.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by mulattoclaro(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Where else if not Biafra?
your mean south-east? I knew it. It's only igbos that behave in that manner. So these flat headed people are not only trying to divide nigeria but also killing their own wives cos a result of konji. One of the greatest happiness I have is that God didn't allow me to come through that depraved ethnic group called igbo.
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by knowledge4(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2015
A man who compels his wife through force to have sex with him is an abusive husband in the marriage.
Sex is his right but not by brute force. those who use force are frustrated people.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Violence against women is a Nigerian pastime. angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your mean south-east? I knew it. It's only igbos that behave in that manner. So these flat headed people are not only trying to divide nigeria but also killing their own wives cos a result of konji. One of the greatest happiness I have is that God didn't allow me to come through that depraved ethnic group called igbo.
Y'all really need to let your hatred go...evil is evil, no singular tribe is responsible for it. As all bible quoters will tell you - "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?"

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I fear yibhoes. Who knows if he was trying to cook and eat her?

Can we all now see why nobody want to go to yibhoe land?
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Mekybliss(f): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

You've got a nice curve
thank you
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by NobleAky(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
i can see maggots feasting on ur brain

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Melinde: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
dre11:
The man is face the firing squad for killing his wife when the wife ask him to do the needful and not infect her with any viral diseases

Am sure he will be a weakling when he faces his other guys when a fight broke up
see grammar nah!
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by ZianaJordana(f): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wow. What a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
anathemiamia:
When women think they're not strong enough to live alone or are to concerned about what others will say, this is the result. He's a beater, if it wasn't this one, another one would have cropped up and she would still die
Don't use this as an excuse, every woman needs a man to be more respectfully accepted, if age no dey your side again, no use this kind thing dey cover up
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by initiate: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
missbronze:
Eya,

chai.

She died in a useless marriage.

I will rather remain single, than to marry a useless man all in the name of MRS.

I am sure she was probably advised by friends, relatives, etc. to be patient, and to endure when the husband was misbehaving. She should also be prayerful as a typical Nigeria advice.

Now, all those patients, endurance, and prayer had led to her death.

Tufikwa..!!!

Imagine the pains her parents and siblings are going through.

The story sys she is well to do and gives the man money. Meaning he is an idle broke lazy womaniser. So why did she marry him? Its pressure from ppl like you. She shd rather have been prayerful before the marriage than during. Pray to marry right and stop being scared of marriage

3 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by nnwniger: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm sure that was not the first time the monster beat her. Some women just don't get it. There is no love when a man shows any kind of violet in the relationship, be it directly or indirectly. RIP

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by cao(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

I fear yibhoes. Who knows if he was trying to cook and eat her?

Can we all now see why nobody want to go to yibhoe land?
Irony is a beautiful thing...
Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by tsdarkside(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
kill the bastard,by firing-squad.............. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him by Israel5(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Choi! Me wey my wife dey beg 4 am anytime i wear boxers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.