Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Is Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion? (1134 Views)

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion? by foxgiovani(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Your fiancee in university visits you and in the course of playing with her phone, you discovers that all the text messages you have been sending her has been deleted from her phone. 2ndly, none of your pictures is in her phone. Do u see her as being faithful in the relationship?
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by pTomz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op abi ur woman don delete evrys about you fr her fone?? Nna swerve am shaperly befr she deletes ur life join cheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin
just ask the lady what happened!
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by agarawu23(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
OK

check your name on her phone quickly

u must be her mugun3 grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by jamex93(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
u say your fiancée??

no

that one na your female friend with benefit
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by ronald4lif(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Something is fishy. The message isn't the problem but the pics. Except she lost the memory data on her phone, depending on what phone it is.
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by marieolae(f): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
there's something wrong for sure...
No doubt mehn
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by Atmmachine(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why would she save the text messages you sent ??

I don't save my girl's text, i read & delete immediately .
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by Young03(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its obvious dt, she is nt proud of u.

Do u need solutions to dat?
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by baralatie(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
Why would she save the text messages you sent ??

I don't save my girl's text, i read & delete immediately .
abi o!
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by temitemi1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thank GOD the last time I checked my baby's phone my pisur still remain her wallpaper grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by braintext(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
foxgiovani:
Your fiancee in university visits you and in the course of playing with her phone, you discovers that all the text messages you have been sending her has been deleted from her phone. 2ndly, none of your pictures is in her phone. Do u see her as being faithful in the relationship?
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
foxgiovani:
I conclude u are asking cos u dont want to believe u are on a long thing. dat babe aint ur fiance, she's ur side chik in disguise
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by gidjah(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
It once happened to me too, never trust her defence she will put up lots of isshh, I later realised that she. Stated having lots of toasters all around . I wrote her ssce exams for her, got her enroled in computer school while expecting the ssce result and finally got her admission in to the uni only for her to start seeing them big big Alhaji with big big cars,!! That's a lady for you. Try tracking her calls and see who calls her all the time , if she is truely yours , let her stay with you for the whole day and you will get the whole truth. Shout out to all them Faithful and loyal ladies.
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by Cholls(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
my brother it means you are worthless to her. You are her play toy.
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
I will just collect my ring bak frm her fingers..
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by bruiser007(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where u planning to marry her? if not, chop kpomo and move on to better things
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by foxgiovani(m): 6:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Was actually planning to marry her. For people that are actually saying read and delete msgs, to me sometimes when am alone, I read the messages and it makes me smile. I was expecting it to be same for her. Just for memory sake. For the pictures, I see girls that use their boy friends pix as wallpaper/screen saver. So I see no reason why a guys pix can't be in a girls phone. And she keep telling me & giving me the impression that am the only man in her life. Though I've not had any trace of her cheating on me. Werda she is cheating on me in a very smart way, am just trying to read inbetween the line.
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank GOD the last time I checked my baby's phone my pisur still remain her wallpaper grin cheesy grin
so u con dey happy?..dat 1 no mean anytin jare, she fit make u cry if she lyks..
those bi:tches no loyal
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
gidjah:
It once happened to me too, never trust her defence she will put up lots of isshh, I later realised that she. Stated having lots of toasters all around . I wrote her ssce exams for her, got her enroled in computer school while expecting the ssce result and finally got her admission in to the uni only for her to start seeing them big big Alhaji with big big cars,!! That's a lady for you. Try tracking her calls and see who calls her all the time , if she is truely yours , let her stay with you for the whole day and you will get the whole truth. Shout out to all them Faithful and loyal ladies.
story that touch but hope u've now wise up sha
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by temitemi1(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Are u saying ur sister n mum are undecided undecided undecided. Learn to respect women boy!
YUNGLURD:
so u con dey happy?..dat 1 no mean anytin jare, she fit make u cry if she lyks..
those bi:tches no loyal
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Are u saying ur sister n mum are undecided undecided undecided. Learn to respect women boy!
hw dare u mention my mom..dnt start wut u can't finish bastard
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by mrkay101(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2015
foxgiovani:
Was actually planning to marry her. For people that are actually saying read and delete msgs, to me sometimes when am alone, I read the messages and it makes me smile. I was expecting it to be same for her. Just for memory sake. For the pictures, I see girls that use their boy friends pix as wallpaper/screen saver. So I see no reason why a guys pix can't be in a girls phone. And she keep telling me & giving me the impression that am the only man in her life. Though I've not had any trace of her cheating on me. Werda she is cheating on me in a very smart way, am just trying to read inbetween the line.

just talk to her.. let her know how u feel.. shikina
Re: What Is Your Opinion? by foxgiovani(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
marieolae:
there's something wrong for sure...
No doubt mehn
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About Menstruation. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How To Be A Good Boyfriend – The 10 Most Important Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.