Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence (33639 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Wizdray: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Sowada:

Happy Birthday guy, your good behaviour help to bring more life. Keep it upp.
chopido:

Happy birthday to you may u live longer than 2000yrs
isralkhaleed:
Happi birthday to you, may God grant you your heart desires and the best of ur wishes...
LeStylo:

HBD sir. Bigger you in all endeavor.
Bluepea:
Happy Bday dear WULLNP
omenka:
HBD bro. smiley
Thanks!! JahBless
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by ExInferis(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
You can't argue with an electoral choice influenced by underaged child beggers, can you?? Maybe almjairis like yourselves will need education as to what true democracy is all about instead of looting and killing youth corpers if you never get your way.But thank goodness,in your lifetime an example has been shown....'Goodluck' has become 'Goodwill'

Killing corps members is nothing compared to waging a genocidal war where 15,000 were murdered so your affected outrage is severely imbalanced.

However i do sincerely understand your bitterness: to have the rug so cruelly pulled from under you, just when your stipend is assured as a minion in the gangster system that prevailed in that babel of sin in Abuja must surely hurt like blazes.

You probably couldnt find gainful employment within the rat race system, no thanks to chronic unemployment. So within the patron system of the PDP someone secured your hireling position and in gratitude you swore fealty to your overlords to spout hate and bigotry in the false belief that the GEJ serfdom will thus best be served.

GEJ has been sacked, GMB is now in charge. Deal with it. Maybe in the new Nigeria you might find respectable employment to wean you off the primal excesses of your prejudice.

Meanwhile here in the north....we've sent mediocrity and gangsterism packing...so....PARTY!

3 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

Killing corps members is nothing compared to waging a genocidal war where 15,000 were murdered so your affected outrage is severely imbalanced.

However i do sincerely understand your bitterness: to have the rug so cruelly pulled from under you, just when your stipend is assured as a minion in the gangster system that prevailed in that babel of sin in Abuja must surely hurt like blazes.

You probably couldnt find gainful employment within the rat race system, no thanks to chronic unemployment. So within the patron system of the PDP someone secured your hireling position and in gratitude you swore fealty to your overlords to spout hate and bigotry in the false belief that the GEJ serfdom will thus best be served.

GEJ has been sacked, GMB is now in charge. Deal with it. Maybe in the new Nigeria you might find respectable employment to wean you off the primal excesses of your prejudice.

Meanwhile here in the north....we've sent mediocrity and gangsterism packing...so....PARTY!
Unfortunately most minions like ourselves are well placed in an economy with hubs mostly concentrated in South projected to be the number one in Africa and this can only be so with massive westernization and education coupled with businness acumen,global spread and the zeal to succeed....we bet, it beats dragging alongside your begging bowls,hunkering over old obsolete transistor radios and hanging onto every word from your demi-gods who are keen to suppress your emancipation so they can use and dump your @ss every other four years.Vicious cycles like that can only breed poverty,disease and death in millions forget Boko Haram..tis good GEJ gave you aalmajiris all the opportunity to choose your funerals.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Samuel200: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:
So buhari get house in kaduna? Na wahala God is watching him and his lies

Yah,i know his house in kd
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2015
We must believe my brother.
omenka:
Sai Baba!

Sai King of the North.

Much love and respect for both gentlemen.

Better days indeed lie ahead for my dear country. smiley
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by invincible007(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:
House looks kinda small and simple. Not really like a mansion. Simple house for simple man.

1 Like

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by ExInferis(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Unfortunately most minions like ourselves are well placed in an economy with hubs mostly concentrated in South projected to be the number one in Africa and this can only be so with massive westernization and education coupled with businness acumen,global spread and the zeal to succeed....we bet, it beats dragging alongside your begging bowls,hunkering over old obsolete transistor radios and hanging onto every word from your demi-gods who are keen to suppress your emancipation so they can use and dump your @ss every other four years.Vicious cycles like that can only breed poverty,disease and death in millions forget Boko Haram..tis good GEJ gave you aalmajiris all the opportunity to choose your funerals.

Western literacy is not the only form of literacy. Besides what is western literacy without the wisdom to temper innate predispositions such as the ones you herein exhibit?

You make a big deal of your propagandist southern economic utopia, conveniently forgetting that the same indices of retardation are pandemically spread across the country such that the problems of the north largely mirror that of the south- epileptic power, insecurity, unemployment, militancy, decrepitude of human decency.

The southwest can brag about key commercial activities, and the aouthwest largely voted APC. The southeast and southsouth however are barren wastelands of toxic ethnophobia and backwardness. The igbos cannot claim educational supremacy over the north, nor can they boast of our hospitality.

Yes the almajiri system is a painful blight occasioned by poverty and illiteracy wrought by successive government failures including and especially the PDP's.

But I'll gladly be an almajiri anyday than an armed robber, thug, kidnapper, rapist, fake drug peddler, human trafficker, ritualist, militant, con artist, yahoo boy, smuggler, and a dozen other criminal endeavors endemic in the supposedly rich and educated southeast/south south.

The most educated and economically active segment of the south, the West, went APC. You id10ts went rogue instead, now you're whimpering in dark corners licking pale wounds and hurling insults for what essentially is your own undoing.

Meanwhile it's doubly painful no doubt that the pet objects of your scorn, almajiris, unhinged your drunken messiah GEJ.

Is it not illuminating that the whole western (and educated) world is glad at buharis victory with no one shedding a tear for the humiliation of GEJ, besides his bloated wife and a-penny-a-dozen hirelings such as yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by anonimi: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
dulaman:
potential finance minister be that oh but pushed to accept emirship because GEJ want hunt him down. gej sending good people away from him since 17BC

Too many mumus on parade in my dear country.

Sanusi was only playing to the gallery to cover up his own FRAUDULENT acts after he was queried in 2013:

Jonathan queries Sanusi over CBN 2012 account
AUGUST 7, 2013

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-queries-sanusi-over-cbn-2012-account/
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by acenazt: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:
bros but where u think say him dey live?
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by stonecoldcafe: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
We all know drill,probably a little grandstanding here and there with some scape goats most definitely christians and southerners while their humongous corrupt northern counterparts are hidden from view...That could probably be what those two in Kaduna were discussing.

Bros, just be slightly optimistic. Would you say the same if it was say the Ooni of Ife that visited?
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by okeamuboy: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wizdray:

I just woke up this morning and the first thing I
did was to thank God for giving me the grace to
see this day. Am + one today and I want you
guys to show me some love.

HapiBirthDayToMe!!

JahBless

May God grant you what you wish yourself. Amen
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Wizdray: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
okeamuboy:

May God grant you what you wish yourself. Amen
Thank you sir
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

[s]

Western literacy is not the only form of literacy. Besides what is western literacy without the wisdom to temper innate predispositions such as the ones you herein exhibit?

You make a big deal of your propagandist southern economic utopia, conveniently forgetting that the same indices of retardation are pandemically spread across the country such that the problems of the north largely mirror that of the south- epileptic power, insecurity, unemployment, militancy, decrepitude of human decency.

The southwest can brag about key commercial activities, and the aouthwest largely voted APC. The southeast and southsouth however are barren wastelands of toxic ethnophobia and backwardness. The igbos cannot claim educational supremacy over the north, nor can they boast of our hospitality.

Yes the almajiri system is a painful blight occasioned by poverty and illiteracy wrought by successive government failures including and especially the PDP's.

But I'll gladly be an almajiri anyday than an armed robber, thug, kidnapper, rapist, fake drug peddler, human trafficker, ritualist, militant, con artist, yahoo boy, smuggler, and a dozen other criminal endeavors endemic in the supposedly rich and educated southeast/south south.

The most educated and economically active segment of the south, the West, went APC. You id10ts went rogue instead, now you're whimpering in dark corners licking pale wounds and hurling insults for what essentially is your own undoing.

Meanwhile it's doubly painful no doubt that the pet objects of your scorn, almajiris, unhinged your drunken messiah GEJ.

Is it not illuminating that the whole western (and educated) world is glad at buharis victory with no one shedding a tear for the humiliation of GEJ, besides his bloated wife and a-penny-a-dozen hirelings such as yourself?[/s]
Too much conjectures.Facts don't lie,
www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment....Not even a hundreds years of northern rule can reverse your almajiri fate.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by solayd(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
I still remember that man's word:

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by anonimi: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
anonimi:

Too many mumus on parade in my dear country.

Sanusi was only playing to the gallery to cover up his own FRAUDULENT acts after he was queried in 2013:

Four months later by December 2013, Sanusi had found a way to divert attention away from his own STEALING:

Nigeria: CBN Governor Denies Saying U.S.49.8 Billion Dollars Is Missing
18 DECEMBER 2013

he Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Mr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, on Wednesday in Abuja denied saying that 49.8 billon dollars was missing from the Federation Account.

Sanusi said: "I only said that there may be un remitted amount of monies into the federation account."

He said this when he appeared before the Senate Committee on Finance, mandated by the Senate to investigate the allegations that 49.8 billion dollars was missing from the account.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201312190122.html

Yet many Nigerians were taken for a mumu ride thinking the Jonathan government was witch-hunting a bloody ROGUE who ascended the throne when the Emir died at a rather CONVENIENT time angry shocked
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by ExInferis(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Too much conjectures.Facts don't lie,
www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment....Not even a hundreds years of northern rule can reverse your almajiri fate.

I've risen far beyond almajirism, and my station in life was not predicated on a patron system of sycophancy.

You with your primordial prejudices and bigotry can attain neither my education nor my material resources should the fates grant you ten lifetimes.

I know no one in APC, nor in PDP, and thus am no way affiliated to political power barons. but i do owe it to my fellow man to fight injustice and impunity. Of what benefit is your acclaimed education if it only serves your interest while your country is taken to the dogs?

If you cannot extricate yourself from pettiness and bigotry you neither deserve your certificate nor your claim to humanity.

Insult us all you want. Yes we're dirty uneducated violent savages with a penchant for herding cattle. But we also reserve the right to lead nigeria and hope to rid it of the mess of your paymasters. In this, we have no apologies.

What was the crime in desiring change, security, transparency, accountability, dignity and responsibility?

But there is everything wrong in supporting a system of corruption, impunity, despotism, indecency, nepotism, sleaze and hypocrisy.

In the future, when nigeria is finally changed to a working and prosperous nation, I'll gladly tell my kids my vote counted.

What would you tell yours?

This concludes my discourse with you, for evidently the bitterness of defeat and of losing your benefactor has eroded your sense of duty to your country.

3 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Texcoco(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
ExInferis:

[s]
I've risen far beyond almajirism, and my station in life was not predicated on a patron system of sycophancy.

You with your primordial prejudices and bigotry can attain neither my education nor my material resources should the fates grant you ten lifetimes.

I know no one in APC, nor in PDP, and thus am no way affiliated to political power barons. but i do owe it to my fellow man to fight injustice and impunity. Of what benefit is your acclaimed education if it only serves your interest while your country is taken to the dogs?

If you cannot extricate yourself from pettiness and bigotry you neither deserve your certificate nor your claim to humanity.

Insult us all you want. Yes we're dirty uneducated violent savages with a penchant for herding cattle. But we also reserve the right to lead nigeria and hope to rid it of the mess of your paymasters. In this, we have no apologies.

What was the crime in desiring change, security, transparency, accountability, dignity and responsibility?

But there is everything wrong in supporting a system of corruption, impunity, despotism, indecency, nepotism, sleaze and hypocrisy.

In the future, when nigeria is finally changed to a working and prosperous nation, I'll gladly tell my kids my vote counted.

What would you tell yours?

This concludes my discourse with you, for evidently the bitterness of defeat and of losing your benefactor has eroded your sense of duty to your country.
[/s]
We have also risen far ahead to read epistilic conjectures and apologetics for your almajiris when we have facts forecasting the cesspit they are all currently falling into.
www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment...
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Ekaka1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wizdray:

I just woke up this morning and the first thing I
did was to thank God for giving me the grace to
see this day. Am + one today and I want you
guys to show me some love.

HapiBirthDayToMe!!

JahBless
Since you begged for it....happy birthday !!
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by nijanigga: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
efilefun:
thats how its done... not someone falling on his kneels anyhow like he was flogged "aluwo"
Is this for real or photoshop ,that Gej knelt before Emir Sanusi?
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Wizdray: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ekaka1:

Since you begged for it....happy birthday !!
Lol
Thanks bro
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by knowledgeable: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
dulaman:
potential finance minister be that oh but pushed to accept emirship because GEJ want hunt him down. gej sending good people away from him since 17BC

The Emir is one of the African's finest. He can still serve as finance minister and Emir. For as long as national interest is concern, he must serve in both capacities
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by babanjosh: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
don't beg Buhari will not remave you on
your seat mr lamido Sunusi.
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lemon12:

I 1st think say na only me see am o,so tay I begin dey wonder if kaduna is katsina
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
hazyfm:
@Ebuka

Nice Blog
thanks bro ... I appreciate
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by otemanuduno: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Seun:
Does anyone else think that if they could switch their positions that would be great for the country?

I don't think so
Re: Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seun:
Does anyone else think that if they could switch their positions that would be great for the country?
Please how do one contact you for a business proposal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.