Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away (2899 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by mirexxx(f): 12:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Because you said they spend more time on petty things like gossiping and asking- (Did he add Smileys"..Was it a text? etc". )
So i thought I'd chip that in
its okay.
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by FLAWLES(f): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You...ummm... *never mind* grin

.wat i do?i saw smtin dat got my attention and i cun ask
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
.wat i do?i saw smtin dat got my attention and i cun ask

no..that's not it.... it doesn't have anything to do with this topic or your comment..
its just that you are ummm. flawless grin
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by FLAWLES(f): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

no..that's not it.... it doesn't have anything to do with this topic or your comment..
its just that you are ummm. flawless grin
.?
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by Jerryspryng: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Lolzzzzz
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by Jerryspryng: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Me too! lipsrsealed
u too

With ur d.p

Anyway I can help u, I also reside in lag. Let me meet u
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by bawz012(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2015
AbuMikey:

Exactly, that was why I said it depends STRICTLY on the guy invoved.
bros u no dey use watsap?
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
.?
.~ You are pretty .. undecided
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by FLAWLES(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

.~ You are pretty .. undecided
.tanks
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by Hila12(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Most ladies stalk their boyfriends to death!

We are committed to you okay, but at least allow us some space to do our thing now and then.
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by peeparty(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Hila12:

We are committed to you okay, but at least allow us some space to do our thing now and then.
I will even prefer she stalks me dat would mk me sit up sef
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by mirexxx(f): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hila12:

lol true
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2015
I remember like 4 years back, a girl I was going out with was always fond of talking bad about her ex... all the things he did wrong to her... I got pissed off and called off the whole thing, she was still trying to figure out what she did wrong that made me cut her off...

mirexxx:
8.TALKING ABOUT THE EX

If you bring up your exes or your past
relationships, you are on the road to
driving a man away. There is no reason to
bring them up early on in a relationship. If
you need to vent, go talk to your friends!

Ladies ... men make a lot of mistakes too,
and they commit many of the same ones
as you do (and different ones). No one is
perfect, but you can take steps to prevent
sabotaging your current and future
relationships.
let's heed to this and have a better relationship cheesy

http://www.8sillythingsyouoverandovertopushguysaway
cc:
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual / JUST FOR FUN / Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.