Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata (66463 Views)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by 0micheal735: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
shoroniyen
[b][/b]
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

At least Wike is not an ex drug dealer convict and kleptomaniac like that thief Tinubu

Bloody fool who follows blindly a drug feign ex convict

You yorubas will never get sense
I am not a Yoruba for your information, I am a proud Niger del tan from Edo state.from the point of view of common sense,An ex drug convict is more than fifty times better than a killer,and a confirmed tout like wike.Wike will go the same way as omehia and heavens will not fall.If not because you are a sycophant, how can you imagine the governor of your state being in class of ABACHA,IDI AMIN,who were barred from entering the U.S and Europe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by pazienza(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
I am not a Yoruba for your information, I am a proud Niger del tan from Edo state.from the point of view of common sense,An ex drug convict is more than fifty times better than a killer,and a confirmed tout like wike.Wike will go the same way as omehia and heavens will not fall.If not because you are a sycophant, how can you imagine the governor of your state being in class of ABACHA,IDI AMIN,who were barred from entering the U.S and Europe.

How exactly is Edo Niger delta? Edo is SS not Niger delta.

Unless of course, you mean the political ND that has Imo, Abia, Ondo,Akwaibom,and Edo in it.

The geographical ND is just Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta.

So quit the ND bullish.it already, SS is the more appropriate term for an Edo man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by JoSaintiago: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Where is amaechi abi he no. Follow. Threat
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by PPAngel(f): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:

Tinubu has blood on his hands

Tinubu killed Funso Williams and so many more in the SW

Who did Wike killed.

Finally Edo hausas Ebira is not ND so stop claiming

7 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Chiaka(f): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2015
etin06:
America has declared a former Minister of Niger
Delta Affairs, Mr. Godsday Orubebe, Rivers State
Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike, former militant
commanders, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, Government
Ekpemupolo (Tompolo) and several other
persons who either encouraged violence through
inciteful comments or interfered with the
electoral process during the last general
elections as persona non-grata, meaning that
they are barred from entering the United States
and subjected to visa sanctions.
Though the US government did not specifically
name those it intends to punish for their actions
before, during and after the elections, Orubebe,
Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady
Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and several other major political
actors made national news headlines by their
heated comments and actions.
According to Greenbarge Reporters, the US
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs,
Linda Thomas-Greenfield, who disclosed this in
an article captioned ‘When Nigeria decides,
Nigeria wins,’ hailed Nigerians for participating
peacefully and enthusiastically in the electoral
process which culminated in the election of
General Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC).
The Assistant Secretary of State, who was also
one of the international observers that monitored
the elections, noted the commitments made by
President Goodluck Jonathan, who lost his
reelection bid and Buhari to work together in
order to ensure a peaceful and smooth transition
to the new government. She warned Nigerians
that the next phase will be critical.

source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/america-declares-orubebe--dokubo--others-persona-non-grata/207445

No biggy! they can visit other countries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by idu1(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

At least Wike is not an ex drug dealer convict and kleptomaniac like that thief Tinubu

Bloody fool who follows blindly a drug feign ex convict

You yorubas will never get sense
who be this one please? U be orubebe daughter?

6 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Tinubu has blood on his hands

Tinubu killed Funso Williams and so many more in the SW

Who did Wike killed.

Finally Edo hausas Ebira is not ND so stop claiming
LOL,so Bini person nor be Niger delta again abi?Wike's election will not survive the tribunal,so stop wasting your time here defending him.Just as mama peace used federal might to over power Amaechi,APC will use it also against wike and heavens will not fall.I doubt if you are up to 18yrs of age,because if you are,you will not say tinubu killed Williams. The death of Williams had something to do with the govship primary of PDP then.

5 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by jamace(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
America should stop poke-nosing in Nigeria's affair.

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by jendy36(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2015
I smell war if this is true...

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Abbott(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2015
This sudden interest in Nigeria by America is really unnerving!!!

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]I don talk am before say make una siddon dey look as Obama go change focus from NE to ND

America will soon label MEND as a terrorist organization while downgrading Boko Haram.

Watch and see how swiftly America will send not only military aid to Buhari's puppet govt but also special forces to kill MEND militants.

America is desperate to not have China get the oil in the ND and also to set up an AFRICOM base in the gulf of Guinea to which they will control west and Central Africa.

America, the devil wants more blood to spill and by God almighty it will be theirs[/size]

6 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Try nonsense with Wike or any ND elected PDP govt and reap the reparcautions

We no dey carry broom for ND

Not only do you want to scuttle our choice of leaders but you want to sneak in your janjawiid wizards on us.

You yoruba people no get sensse.

Wetin wike want fit do? unleash his militants killer squad on the entire country just as he did in the last elections?nor go carry headache over SB wen nor go last as gov.If you know why wiKe nor dey make mouth since then as he first dey do,you go know water don pass garri for am.we for Edo dey carry broom and na Niger deltans we be.

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by cocokiller1(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
Wetin wike want fit do? unleash his militants killer squad on the entire country just as he did in the last elections?nor go carry headache over SB wen nor go last as gov.If you know why wiKe nor dey make mouth since then as he first dey do,you go know water don pass garri for am.we for Edo dey carry broom and na Niger deltans we be.
leave wike alone nd face ur state,he doesn't need to make mouth
na d masses put am dere
dunno y it's jst too difficult 4 people to face the affairs of their own state

9 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by acenazt: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
The same u.s that said Nigeria will dabaru by 2015.

5 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
leave wike alone nd face ur state,he doesn't need to make mouth
na d masses put am dere
dunno y it's jst too difficult 4 people to face the affairs of their own state
I wonder wetin concern fine babe like you with political sycophancy, I urge you to do your make up or better still go kitchen go cook and leave politics alone and go to romance section where people like you take dey comment.

5 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
nd I wonder wetin ugly boy like u dy find ere,u should b in autos or crime section where ur type dy comment
leave politics alone
biased kiddo
LoL,na a whole me na im you dey call kid abi?i nor blame,na nairaland wen nor dey let person see whom dey talk to i blame.If na real ground na,fear nor go let you call me a kid.If nor because say you be port Harcourt babe,i for say make i take you as my second wife. most port Harcourt babes na RUNS Babe.

7 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by shamecurls(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
God bless The United States of America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by nsiazu: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
What's there in the so call America, Wat u see is gagstars, gays, homosexuals, crime etc. If there like there should ban them and its non of my business.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by cocokiller1(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
LoL,na a whole me na im you dey call kid abi?i nor blame,na nairaland wen nor dey let person see whom dey talk to i blame.If na real ground na,fear nor go let you call me a kid.If nor because say you be port Harcourt babe,i for say make i take you as my second wife. most port Harcourt babes na RUNS Babe.
story
dat shows u are slow
e get whr runs babe no dy.?
silly hypocrite
evn if dem carry u dash me as husband wen men finish
I go reject u
I blame nairaland wey no let u see d person u dy tok to
low self esteem dy wori u
if u anu manu dy mature,u won't type thrash wen quoting bck

5 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by appini: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
In whose benefit will a boiling Niger Delta region be for..?

It is a road we have used before.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hope Doyin Oukpe is there?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by chrisdera: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
They should include Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi in their list in case his name is not there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.