Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata (66433 Views)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by DavidSilas2015: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yanga tolotolo, to come america na free, abi no bi him money he want spend. Nothing free come from america. No worry man, there are better country to visit or stay. ona de vex say the man no cause war,so u can sell weapon. Nonsence
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Sacramento4real(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .
Just one question,Mr. Man:Who is at the Centre,Pdp or APC?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Rilwayne001: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
shut up,u muslim filth...

What do you mean by "muslim filth"?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
since Nigeria has refused to burst into flames they now wants to handle things in person. I dey laugh

My brother!

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
UncleDeeee:
Americans should kiss my ass!

They'll gladly do it, Bros don't forget they are gays!

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kay1one2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeekiti:
And pls same as the gate of hell key holder angry grin grin

Have you eaten today?!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by HopeAlive14(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
And what did America do to those who:

1. Threatened that "blood will flow"

2. "Form parallel government" if they don't win

3. Make Nigeria "ungovernable"?

Them really say na some people mess (flatus) dey smell pass! shocked

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
kay1one2:

Have you eaten today?!
u don shit today
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Balkan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
I remember the 2011 ELECTION the kind of words that Buhari used that caused so much problem in Nigeria.
People died and Bokoharam started. why did America not sanction Buhari? Double standard.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
guy wa[quote
auth=davidque007 post=32990118]

Ignorant fellow. The bishop never made that statement, people just
fabricated that lie. Wake up and stop trying to taint peoples
images.[/quote]guy wait o, shey i mention name? pls read and read over
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by oshyno(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guyz that are quoting me I don't really get ur point. By the way, looking at d people on the list: Tompolo, Dokubo etc Do u guyz think FG wud want to ruffle feathers with these guyz in d Niger Delta.
These guyz are d major reason there is no militancy right now. Black-listing them is akin to courting for trouble and believe me wen I say these guyz can do shiiit.

I laugh at how stupid some sound when they magnify the Almighty America. Like is not the same America that trembles when Ahmedinajad coughs. Like is not d same America that is at a loss as to what to do to Putin. This undue respect is d same reason we pay their technicians working here more dan d professors working in d same field. White supremacy ma azzzzz. Fear no dey catch dem to try dat. Moreover is America the best place to enjoy ur money ? Hahahahahahaha. Pull off ur head from dat azz and get some brain guyz.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by gogodaye(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
etin06:
America has declared a former Minister of Niger
Delta Affairs, Mr. Godsday Orubebe, Rivers State
Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike, former militant
commanders, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, Government
Ekpemupolo (Tompolo) and several other
persons who either encouraged violence through
inciteful comments or interfered with the
electoral process during the last general
elections as persona non-grata, meaning that
they are barred from entering the United States
and subjected to visa sanctions.

Though the US government did not specifically
name those it intends to punish for their actions
before, during and after the elections, Orubebe,
Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady
Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and several other major political
actors made national news headlines by their
heated comments and actions.

According to Greenbarge Reporters, the US
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs,
Linda Thomas-Greenfield, who disclosed this in
an article captioned ‘When Nigeria decides,
Nigeria wins,’ hailed Nigerians for participating
peacefully and enthusiastically in the electoral
process which culminated in the election of
General Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC).

The Assistant Secretary of State, who was also
one of the international observers that monitored
the elections, noted the commitments made by
President Goodluck Jonathan, who lost his
reelection bid and Buhari to work together in
order to ensure a peaceful and smooth transition
to the new government. She warned Nigerians
that the next phase will be critical.

source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/america-declares-orubebe--dokubo--others-persona-non-grata/207445

''America has declared a former Minister of Niger
and subjected to visa sanctions.......Though the US government did not specifically
We have commenced the journey to loosing it all.......I wonder at the nexus between the Caption...coupled with.....how the names listed in the first paragraph where arrived at when the same is juxtaposed with the nondisclosure of the names/identities of those persons to be hit by the travel ban by the American authorities.
Nairaland is gradually struggling to out-pace rumour mongers with stories of this nature at the village square....
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Bigii(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
who is OBAMA? Name of person or.... So also he can not come to WIKE'S (RIVERS)state. ...

WIKE 1-1 OBAMA. So far na draw game.

WIKE my Role Model, GEJ my HERO. Haters can go n die!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Pebcak: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
danvery2k6:
Even if this were true, whic i doubt, It only shows how The USA lacks a sense of moral judgment. They praise Shekau and Ban law abiding citizens from entering their country. I guess Shekau,if he is alive can stroll freely in and out of the USA with his ID hanging on his Neck. This will tell the sane people that America by no means is against terrorism but greedily sap any country in their hold. Hypo**crites**

Mtcheeeeeew!!

thats not true Shekau is still a terrorist and US will never celebrate a terrorist

even if they ban them it is their choice they should stay home and fix nigeria I dont know why we are making it a big deal
what if our leader fix nigeria and make it a country for people to visit then we too can do shakara that we dont want some people

people want to visit dubai today and they have the rights to deny anybody visit to their country

Nigeria once denied US secretary of state visit to nigeria so its not a big deal

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Kc3000: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015

......in other words, this entire thing was cooked up by a mad man.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by isbish(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
PPAngel:

Angel shey na Abia state babe u be. Which one come be 'We' for Rivers state matter?
We like am like that!

What is he going to America to do? Is he answerable to Obama or Rivers people who voted en masse for him?

When we say the APC and Buhari are puppets to America una go say nah conspiracy theories
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kay1one2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeekiti:
u don shit today

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
And you had to distort my original post to satisfy your imbecility ??

Rexxie:

look whosstalking ! am pretty sure the bolded makes ur whistling n leaking n talking arsse feel gud.. How come u cannot differentiate btwn BEING and BEEN,NO and KNOW? Mumu,a 1st grader wudda've done better...
All da same,ur spotlite tag still stands: u just an insignificant nonetity n a stale pale gas,gud only for pulling folks'sandals.. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244382_4c0lc_jpeg158a4227255cf07cb93ffa41c380abc3

@Bolded, Is that how you were taught to write in English at your school?? Chai, no doubt, those who paid for your school fees wasted their money in futility. It would have been better for them had they enroll you to a barbing saloon or carpentry workshop.
Simpleton.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Bloggz74(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
etin06:

source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/america-declares-orubebe--dokubo--others-persona-non-grata/207445

What ever happens it s well with Nigeria.

This is time for sacrifice as explained by the president-elect.

We must move on now becuse we can't afford to fail again!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Ephemmm: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vicotex:
Stupid APC will be happy about this .

GEJ my hero, Wike my role model

Hope you and temitemi have prepared to trek to Otuoke with Jonathan come April 29 to show your allegiance to him just like the guy that walked from Lagos to Abuja?

I am awaiting your own fashion, not just a mere slogan online. tongue tongue tongue

cc: temitemi
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Ephemmm: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
iykebesbt1:
These people from the Northern part of this zoo and in collaboration with the Americans be hating on Biafrans since time immemorial.. Enough is Enough!

A chest-beating coward that cannot even lead a protest to his local police station is here ranting: when will you stop your procrastination?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Ephemmm: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Tinubu has blood on his hands

Tinubu killed Funso Williams and so many more in the SW

Who did Wike killed.

Finally Edo hausas Ebira is not ND so stop claiming

Unrecognized oracle, you know who killed Funsho WIlliam, who killed Bola Ige then?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Ephemmm: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
eke419:
American Govt are hypocrites when Buhari was inciting violence with his speeches in previous elections why was he not barred, nonsense

Because they have common sense and do not fall for cheap propaganda like you who is blessed with empty brain.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Bonuwa: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Aerica should go to hell, Der r nt d owner of Orubebe life n others .
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Sigo86(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

We like am like that!

What is he going to America to do? Is he answerable to Obama or Rivers people who voted en masse for him?

When we say the APC and Buhari are puppets to America una go say nah conspiracy theories

Wait na mumu!!!

U go soon know how far by the time U.K, Russia, Dubai, Switzerland nd few others follow U.S 4dis Candid decision.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by zinodizt: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
since wen did us care so much abt Nigeria
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Sigo86(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
Tinubu roast and kill

Buhari soaks baboon and dog with blood in 2011 and them no talk

Obama you remain a bastard and muslim filth

Na u be d gr8est bastard of all time... I really don't know aw sm mumu peeps like u go dey talk dis kine jargons with no reasonable evidence. Olodo
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ahbey(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
So what of Amaechi when he said they are gonna form parallel government if the lose the election. America and their wahala on Nigeria. Abeg make una leave us alone...Barred from entering USA and so fucking what. Is US heaven. Pls
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ngoziama: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
etin06:

source:

America and its antics.What has the obama administration done for nigeria and nigerians.why has america suddenly wake up in 2015.where was america when a pregnant corper was raped and killed by buharis foot soldiers after he lost the 2011 elections.america's fustration is because of the oil in the south south.america wants to have south south at all cost through its newly installed stooge.america wants to see a disintegrated nigeria at all cost.america what happened in kano and other northern parts of the country.america why were you silent over the act of treason committed by buhari and his men who said they would make the state ungovernable for jonathan.america is jealous because jonathan found new love in china and russia.can the usa ambassador in iran rant the way the one in nigeria is doing.i indeed blame jonathan who has kept silent over your intrigues in nigeria .america should know that it is fast losing that glory.america is not Heaven and america does not hold the key to life or death.Ban orubebe for stopping jega from cancelling rivers elections.america should be held responsible for any bloodshed in nigeria. Look at libya, egypt, iraq, syria, afghanistan, yemen, all shedding blood.why and who is the cause.AMERICA.infact america can ban nigerians for all I care.i had rather be in nigeria than be in a country where racism is the order of the day yet they pretend.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by soonest(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:
Amaechi's parallel government threats, Lar numerous lies; those were non issues. Both parties produced attack dogs but who cares, so long they're on the other side. US, congrats on installing a new puppet. Ride him well.

Let's I forget the list don't seem complete. FFK, Fayose, Orukpe, Kashamu, Bode George...

one sided as always just like they keep blind eyes to repressive government elsewhere so long they do their bidding

Time will tell us USA's true intention. I just can't place it but something is wrong somewhere. All of a sudden they have forgotten all Buhari's inciteful rants and GEJ has become a bad man. Time will tell
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by dotcomnamename: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=20pt]America should help us do the finishing by including: Patience Jonathan, Ayo Fayose and Obanikoro.[/size]
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Caution30: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
acenazt:
The same u.s that said Nigeria will dabaru by 2015.
No mind them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.