Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata (66448 Views)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by mizvee(f): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sincerely,i feel america is trying to destroy Nigeria. Election is over. We accept Buhari as president. What else? Anyways,its end of time...things must happen.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
Tinubu roast and kill

Buhari soaks baboon and dog with blood in 2011 and them no talk

[s] Obama you remain a bastard and muslim filth [/s]

Pained aass nigga undecided tongue
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
America should remove the iroko tree in their eyes before trying to remove the chewing stick in our eyes. Bunch of useless gay mongers. They bar people who they failed to control! Shame on the US.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by sk4real2(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
stupid US govt! stupid sanctions!!
how many people did they sanctioned after the 2011 post election violence in the North,??
Lakh Lawal Kaita, Alh Ismail Aliyu Gwarzo et all, are working freely travelling to anywhere despite their utterances.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Rilwayne001: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
They should bar that protection seeker called barcanist too, **does he even have a passport?** undecided

bunch of persona non grata undecided
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by hotgunz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
teemanbastos:
sum1 is pained tongue
u don't even knw if s truth so don Christmas ur sef abeg
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Haywhymido(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
Tinubu roast and kill

Buhari soaks baboon and dog with blood in 2011 and them no talk

Obama you remain a bastard and muslim filth
well done for d unpaid job of noise making.but y america no include Mr hell fire key holder - ode oshi, man of himself wey dem dey call man of God
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by danvery2k6(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Even if this were true, whic i doubt, It only shows how The USA lacks a sense of moral judgment. They praise Shekau and Ban law abiding citizens from entering their country. I guess Shekau,if he is alive can stroll freely in and out of the USA with his ID hanging on his Neck. This will tell the sane people that America by no means is against terrorism but greedily sap any country in their hold. Hypo**crites**

Mtcheeeeeew!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by mavinc4u(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
For Americans to be interfering in Nigerian's affair means there is more to this and the new administration. I refuse to believe what is in my mind. God help us all.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .

You just sit at home and type stuffs online! So you think Wike will just wake up and kick those companies out? Clap for yourself... it is procedural and de jure! Wike cannot harm America in the smallest way, while America on the other hand can cripple Africa, not to talk of a pinch called Rivers state. Park well and be objective.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Though the US government did not specifically name those it intends to punish for their actions before, during and after the elections, Orubebe, Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor, Ibrahim Shema and several other major political actors made national news headlines by their heated comments and actions.

herd mentality on this thread. No name was mentioned by the Americans the journalist just decided to include his/her thought and behold the herd was let loose on NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Positiveminds(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
We should learn to read well before making comments. The write-up did not specifically state that those names mentioned have been emphatically barred from US. This, to me, is another level of campaign of calumny against fellow citizens. This is detestable.It is despicable, and we have to be careful how we fan the embers of political hatred and acrimony. At the end of the day posterity will judge us.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ApexTitan(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .

Confirmed fiction. Wike cannot boot out any of the companies you mentioned. This may be hard for you to swallow but this is the truth: Rivers state needs those companies more than the companies need Rivers.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by eminikansoso(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
bionixs:
That D represents DEATH to your entire generation whereas is O is OMiSSION from every good thing if that your post is to castigate him! Just watch it.
Yes i and my generation will die the day and time the Almighty God has destined and programmed our life but omission is not correct. Well you and your generation will not die even at 350 years, you and your generation will still live on and continue to witness everything that happen in this world.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
Nothing would happen. I speak positive to the Nigerian situation.
parasite
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by LastProphet: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:
Amaechi's parallel government threats, Lar numerous lies; those were non issues. Both parties produced attack dogs but who cares, so long they're on the other side. US, congrats on installing a new puppet. Ride him well.

Let's I forget the list don't seem complete. FFK, Fayose, Orukpe, Kashamu, Bode George...

one sided as always just like they keep blind eyes to repressive government elsewhere so long they do their bidding

SOUND JUST LIKE MOST FOOOOLS THAT FOLLOW GOATLUCK. Someone said if you rig he will setup another govt and this fooool calls that a threat, eran oko
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Mmayor(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Demburrows:
whats with america and this new found interest in Nigeria, don't they have their own internal issues to face.

Bros I tire o, cops dey shoot blacks there the same way we dey kill mosquitoes here but that one no concern them. na who talk Wetin for Nigeria be their problem. if the head of ISIS apply them go give am abi? or even shekau? hypocrites!!!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by shizzleStar: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

Dummy, am from the south so suck it up. Its really difficult to reply you in a polite manner. What has this discussion have to do with exploring the chad basin? or do you think because there's an oil glut Nigeria would not be needing revenue from oil to finance her budget?
You asked whats special about ND oil earlier, yet you depend on its proceed to finance Nigeria's budget, really?.. and you want to be addressed politely. Now calling you a dunce wouldn't be out of place

The fact that you talked a out ND oil as nothing special and the fact that chad basin is being given attention as to the oil there is worth discussing, No? I'm sorry again if you can't see there's a relationship.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by topeluvu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Laugh laugh laugh, how I wish I ccan have an open letter to there embassy, bar!!!!!!indeed,, as if _______America na heaven...........

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
The name of the moderator that is always banning me here on nairaland should also be included,anyway him no get money to even travel to him village not to talk of travelling to America
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by solidifi: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
If this story is true, then America can be so stupid atimes. What's so big deal in going to America?
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Bobby4090: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jorussia:
If this is true,then rivers state people needs to act fast now because, a state as enlightened as rivers should not have a governor who is barred from entering the US,and may Europe may also follow suit.

He is just not barred from entering the US, but also a suspected war criminal. Guilty of hate statements which has claimed several lives in Rivers state.
My guess is that if he Wike mistakenly enters the US or any of its affiliated territories, he will be arrested immediately and handed over to ICC straight for human rights violation trials.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by amanze15(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:

keep dreaming loool
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
They should bar that protection seeker called barcanist too, **does he even have a passport?** undecided

bunch of persona non grata undecided

barcanista everyone knows but u,u just an envious vapor, an insignificant gas,a zeromania n a spotlite nonetity....u can help urself by pulling n cleaning up folks' brogues

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Kzealz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
this new found interest in niigeria by US is alarming::: i was hoping to see they banned dem from enterin heaven::: anyway US neva liked SE n SS : i trust my niqqaz Russia can always come to our rescue
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by sonnie10: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
I don't know why people can not read and comprehend a simply article. In that article, there is a clear contradiction between the first and second paragraph. Whoever wrote the article, has mischief in mind and I doubt its authenticity. Many waters have passed under the bridge and from all indications, Nigerians are ready to move on.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ChikezieU(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
anigold:

THE EXPECTED NIGERIA TO DIVIDE THIS 2015 but GOD used GEJ to restore peace so now they want to come in person to destroy us.
It will never work..
some tribal sluts were busy commending them for that of PEJ without seeing the real picture... they will be puppet in their hands
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by illiad: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
America has a plan on Nigeria but whatever the plan is I cannot tell.

But I pray its not Libya or Egypt
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by amanze15(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
solidifi:
If this story is true, then America can be so stupid atimes. What's so big deal in going to America?
they hold the headquarters of all the major companies u ever heard, there a small town called peioria in Illinois its the headquarters of CATAPILLAR so a lot of them like that
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by 1freshdude: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
You asked whats special about ND oil earlier, yet you depend on its proceed to finance Nigeria's budget, really?.. and you want to be addressed politely. Now calling you a dunce wouldn't be out of place

The fact that you talked a out ND oil as nothing special and the fact that chad basin is being given attention as to the oil there is worth discussing, No? I'm sorry again if you can't see there's a relationship.

You should treat my comment ''whats special'' in the context that I used it. You probably did not read the comment that i quoted. So If you care go back and read the quote.
Use your head better next time and do not always have a hard on when you read post on NL. Before jumping like a puma, take time to understand the context in which the terms are used. Bingo!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by tsdarkside(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mmayor:

Bros I tire o, cops dey shoot blacks there the same way we dey kill mosquitoes here but that one no concern them. na who talk Wetin for Nigeria be their problem. if the head of ISIS apply them go give am abi? or even shekau? hypocrites!!!

no realy...is better they start interesting their selfs for,how the americans treat their black-citizens...

ARE YOU ALL CRAZY,TO EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM AMERICA?

SHEY DEY SWEAR FOR ALL OF UNA...?? angry angry angry angry
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Rilwayne001: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rexxie:

barcanista everyone knows but u,

Which everyone? oh, you mean nairalanders? Well, he placed to much importance on his NL-life and that should tell any reasonable individual that he has a very miserable real life. I don't care if no one knows me here, I am not being paid for posting comment here, so why should I be bothered?

u just an envious vapor, an insignificant gas,a zeromania

Easy man grin grin this english you are throwing is greater than you. I have no time for numskull this afternoon sire. you can take your madness elsewhere

n a spotlite nonetity.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244382_4c0lc_jpeg158a4227255cf07cb93ffa41c380abc3

I am neither a "nonetity" as you foolishly typed it nor a "nonentity"

...u can urself help by pulling n cleaning up folks' brogues

Is that how you are helping yourself dummkopf?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.