Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata (66431 Views)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by BeauHomme: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Reading the OP carefully, you'd realize no such list exists. The names branded in this article are based on wishful speculation. A line in that writeup clearly states "Though the US government did not specifically name those it intends to punish...". It then makes me wonder where the OP 'conjured' those names from.

As I stated earlier, this article is wishful speculation. Speculation because the assertion is unfounded (even the writer was wise enough to embed a disclaimer, though craftily). Wishful because, about the choice of names, the writer just stated his/her fantacies as reality.

Anyone who chooses to jubilate or 'frustrate' over that list, you're OYO

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
postmann:

You could"nt have said it better. Even Atiku and a northern governor made serious statement of violence but we dont see any reaction from hopeless Obama.
Well good ridance to bad rubbish, america is not a safe place being the crime capital of the world, a huge surveilance state where everyone is being watch, a new leader in police brutality. so take your bleeding forsaken US a shove it up your china-kicking-b.u.t.t. Rubbish!

Lol! Its well. The change (regardless of the fact that GEJ's government was hated as it was repressive), the change was instigated from outside

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Mannylex(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
leave wike alone nd face ur state,he doesn't need to make mouth
na d masses put am dere
dunno y it's jst too difficult 4 people to face the affairs of their own state

Pretty babe... Love it when women like you are interested in politics... 1 like for you, both comment and pic

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by shaboti: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
iykebesbt1:
These people from the Northern part of this zoo and in collaboration with the Americans be hating on Biafrans since time immemorial.. Enough is Enough!
errrh. Wtf!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Olatara(f): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
abbey621:

People should learn to read, all I see from the garbage posted is mere speculation. Can someone tell me what the above quote means?
Not specified. It can even be Gov Rotimi Amaechi or any above-mentioned name.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by afyjam: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .
oga those company are under federal level, so get sence
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by successking: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
US stop forcing yourself on Nigeria, we need you not!

Is God leaving in US that anyone who visits will meet Him one on one?

Instead of all these incessant rantings, why not devote your time to solving your racism problems?

Those who believe you are better will only be jittery and not the likes mentioned.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by criuze(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
The persona non grata should also be vice versa

But that will save a bit of money shifting to there coast
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by midasbliss(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Usa better come out straight on what they want from Nigeria ni...
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Drone007: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:
Amaechi's parallel government threats, Lar numerous lies; those were non issues. Both parties produced attack dogs but who cares, so long they're on the other side. US, congrats on installing a new puppet. Ride him well.

Let's I forget the list don't seem complete. FFK, Fayose, Orukpe, Kashamu, Bode George...

one sided as always just like they keep blind eyes to repressive government elsewhere so long they do their bidding
I hope this is not TRUE!
I believe America is far smarter than this--blatantly being this on-side!
I believe a country whose Founding Fathers declared independence on the Protestant Work ethic, strong Christian Principles of Hard work, self-discipline, enterpreneurism, Justice, Equity, Pursuit of Happiness, Freedom and Protection for the Weak against the strong and mighty, would be more smarter than to single out only individuals from the part of the oppressed (the part that shares similar world views with the US and who have never targeted American interests), and ultimately turn tradional friends into mortal enemies !
United States.....always triggering its own debilitating nightmares.
Before anyone takes this so-called US list serious, let the US first blacklist Rilwan Akiolu (for hate-speech), Buhari (for perpetrating genocide against Ibos), TY Danjuma (for perpetrating genocide against Ibos), Obasanjo (for masterminding genocide agaibst Ibos, Odi, Zaki-ibiam etc), among others.
US of A (aka, US of APC), originally founded on justice, equity and protection of the weak and oppressed, but now a diminished super-power, openly, systematically and unashamedly belittling itself and upholding blatant out and out oppression and injustice; and, fostering greater hate as well as creating more terrorists against itself.
Pity!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Story! If anyone is to be sanctioned,it should be his royal highness, Oba of Lagos! Gbam
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
bionixs:
go find a job,young man! Time waits for no man

If you have my job you will be a happy man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by TeamSimple(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
iykebesbt1:
These people from the Northern part of this zoo and in collaboration with the Americans be hating on Biafrans since time immemorial.. Enough is Enough!
Bros how orubebe,dokubo,tompolo and shettima take be biafrans..them resemble yeeboz for your eye? This new urge for Biafra don dey make some people loose social sanity o.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Gracyel(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

We like am like that!

What is he going to America to do? Is he answerable to Obama or Rivers people who voted en masse for him?

When we say the APC and Buhari are puppets to America una go say nah conspiracy theories
I wonder o.... Now am even beginning to believe this anti christ thing...

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ZUBY77(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
But what would Dokubo what to do in America?

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by johnnynwa(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:
Amaechi's parallel government threats, Lar numerous lies; those were non issues. Both parties produced attack dogs but who cares, so long they're on the other side. US, congrats on installing a new puppet. Ride him well.

Let's I forget the list don't seem complete. FFK, Fayose, Orukpe, Kashamu, Bode George...

one sided as always just like they keep blind eyes to repressive government elsewhere so long they do their bidding
Who cares to go to America. How many had America blacklisted in 2011 elections? Number one country my yash! Never, your gay policy shall nver be introduced in Nigeria.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeekiti:
And pls same as the gate of hell key holder angry grin grin

do you think he is in the class of those people mentioned there?

Even US will be glad to hear he is visiting.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Allee90: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
When will this Hausa/Fulani conspiracy against Nigerians will stop. I told you never vote for these Almajiris because they always want to feel superior over us in the south. Why are they not included in the list? I cant understand this American love for these illitrates
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
What so special about that deranged country.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
iykebesbt1:

Okay
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by 9jatatafo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
One sided threat
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by 1freshdude: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
shizzleStar:
you are the fool here. Why is Buhari planning to explore the chad basin in search of oil since there oil glut?

...and why has your parasitic region been depending on ND oil since there's nothing special about it? Phool!

Dummy, am from the south so suck it up. Its really difficult to reply you in a polite manner. What has this discussion got to do with exploring the chad basin? or do you think because there's an oil glut, Nigeria would not be needing revenue from oil to finance her budget?
Always try to make sensible contribution based on the subject in discuss.
In as much as I think that America Declaring Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata is one sided, it should not give room for trivial and unintelligent beer parlor like analysis. Are people not tired of ''America wants our oil story''? You pathetic lots have to read, learn, grow enough balls and join the players in International political economics. When the world is talking about listening to phone conversation of heads of state, hacking corporations to deter them from some line of actions, building nuclear plants, making machines run on water, you low life's in Nigeria are defending your corrupt paymasters who don't give a damn about your miserable lives.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by tsdarkside(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
what the hell do this american-assholes want again....??

can they keep their nasty nose,out of other peoples bussiness for ones,in their useless lifes....??

stvpid nasty assholes..... angry angry angry
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by netmillionaires(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Tinubu has blood on his hands

Tinubu killed Funso Williams and so many more in the SW

Who did Wike killed.

Finally Edo hausas Ebira is not ND so stop claiming
wait o! Tinubu killed Funsho Williams! Were U there?

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by raayah(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
It is very sad to see that the moderators of nairaland intentionally put lies/misleading titles on the front page just to encourage inciting comments against America. What does this tell the world about us.

It is also very sad that Nairalanders don't read beyond the headline, it is clearly stated in the above post that the United States did not make such comment. When applying to the US , there is always a section that asks about your political affiliation . It is not news.

It is a sad day for Nairaland and Nigeria.

Yes, Nairalanders /Nigerians hate the west but this topic and the following comments are unnecessary
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by 1freshdude: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
eCollynzo:
The oil is where all your states get their allocations from, so yes it is very special

You have to understand the context in which questions are asked, before jumping into conversations like a Puma!
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by anigold(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
since Nigeria has refused to burst into flames they now wants to handle things in person. I dey laugh

THE EXPECTED NIGERIA TO DIVIDE THIS 2015 but GOD used GEJ to restore peace so now they want to come in person to destroy us.
It will never work..
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gracyel:

I wonder o.... Now am even beginning to believe this anti christ thing...

Welcomeback. Since this news gave you insight, I better start preaching it to win More.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by billbonesmd(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Drone007:

Before anyone takes this so-called US list serious, let the US first blacklist Rilwan Akiolu (for hate-speech), Buhari (for perpetrating genocide against Ibos), TY Danjuma (for perpetrating genocide against Ibos), Obasanjo (for masterminding genocide agaibst Ibos, Odi, Zaki-ibiam etc), among others.
US of A (aka, US of APC), originally founded on justice, equity and protection of the weak and oppressed, but now a diminished super-power, openly, systematically and unashamedly belittling itself and upholding blatant out and out oppression and injustice; and, fostering greater hate as well as creating more terrorists against itsrlf.
Pity!
finally a nigerian has reasoned, bless you bro...
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by billbonesmd(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Drone007:

US of A (aka, US of APC), originally founded on justice, equity and protection of the weak and oppressed, but now a diminished super-power, openly, systematically and unashamedly belittling itself and upholding blatant out and out oppression and injustice; and, fostering greater hate as well as creating more terrorists against itsrlf.
Pity!
finally, a nigerian has reasoned, bless you bro...
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by morereb10: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
lavatoz:

They want to ruin Nigeria don't you understand? undecided
They've been waiting for this moment since year 2000! shocked
Even when they've got ISIS and gun maniacs threatening their country it's not their problem, except when Nigeria is involved angry

My Broda, I bow for this people o. watin be them problem self. can't they just leave us alone? election never start obama they predict say naija go fall, come carry thousand of troops land for ghana in case anything so dat they go come naija come pick their people. we don survive our election now and they still won make we go to war, they still won scater us. aah, omo, I miss Gen. Abachi. of to say him dey alive, make this idiot america come do any how make I see them. my head dey scater in fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
deandavid:
Good move. other advance countries should follow. they must not take their loots out of this country.
out of point (OP) no wonder you have no single like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.