Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (79078 Views)

She Told Him To Service Her Engine And He Brought Out His Very Long (sexy Pics) / Matured Man Gets Drunk, Brought Out His Manhood In Public While Urinating (pic) / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by aorta(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Isn't that the tactic losers use undecided When you don't give them attention, they start insulting you just to get a reaction.
The babe fall my hand, she should have continue ignoring him. But she started to reply the moment he started to insult her.
So his mission was accomplished. He got the attention he finally wanted.

been looking for u since 1984AD..
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Princegwu1: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ugly bitches forming rubbish... Can't see mysef woo dat kinda gal Amah... Some guys dey Bleep up, lettin real G's down since GEJ Administration...

3 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
If someone does not reply your message, the person is as good as SPACE tab.

Some girls are good at ignoring their friends not to say a stranger. Even her friends pointed that out. That shows how dull and silly some people are. What's the intelligence or sophistication in ignrong an old friend ?
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
purest21:
lol. You're now quoting for him and yourself
You should try it, check what I Did to your name Mr. Purest21 grin grin
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by tpiadotcom: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isnt hillcrest a school.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by faith551(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some guys sef smh
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by davolas(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
just wasted my mb shaa
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by dwayni: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
The girls writing skill made me sick. Airhead. Big up to that brother for keeping it real. Don't want to be friendly? Then don't be on social network or better still don't accept strangers friend request. That screenshot she posted made her look stupidd as fucck.

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by princefaculty(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hard to get only last for a moment... There is nothing sweeter than being urself & keeping it real
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by FEAO1985(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
A wise man will never generalise. If you are a Nigerian i prolly reckon that your sisters and female relatives are also apart of the above rant and propangada.

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by skylane: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I PITY THE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY THESE HARLOTS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD. NO MANNERS, NO BRAIN, NO DIGNITY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO SCAM GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE AND RIP OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY USING THEIR SMELLY AND STINKING PUSSSIES undecided. THEY JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK SHAMELESSLY LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. NO NIGERIAN GIRL IS WORTH A SANE MAN'S LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER TREATED LIKE TRASH AND USED AS SEXX TOYS AND DUMPED. IF YOU WANT TO FIND TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool
this is the best comment ever!!! I don't know wat naija gals feel like,mona lisa?mtcwhhhh go to oda african countriies dia girls are chasing guys who doesn't even hav money dey don care,send dem message dey will answer, just d oda day I was chatting with jenifer lopez and selena gomez dey were replying my messages just as a fan,talkless of this nonetities we hav here forming,shape dey no get fine dem no fine, dating nigerian gals? No no 4 me

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by davidufuoma(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
I didn't get d message clearly. I thought Op was saying hw facebook girl exposes her private part. Not knowing it was private chat. Hmmm SMH4me
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by vickylala239: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyeka32:
She said she was angry, that was why she could not hold back and are friends commented on it

D gel is a piece of shitt

i Lov d guy,he did well,Dat was d only way to get d gel.

Kudos guy!!!
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by ogbenichoky(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm waiting for copy cat Linda Ikeji to copy this and paste on her blog.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by eflintsone(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
udemedia1:
Bad
but seriously that girl lacks respect , at least respond to his mild and respectful greetings first to know his intention .. not juz snub him ...and the moment he startd insulting her she responded .... so she cud respond to his chats all dis wyl but she did nt until he insulted her.... girls gotta chill with this poor pride dey gat in dem
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by DaBullIT(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Does anyone has any idea if she used to know the guy ? Old school mate , church buddy ?

No

No matter what happened, its wrong for the lady to ignore his messages , Some of these ladies are so dumb that they do not know facebook,badoo,whatsapp,kik almost all social applications notifies sender that message has been read , if you want to ignore , just ignore , don't read and not reply

I do not blame the guy for his reaction after 2 years, but he could have just stopped writing

and Sincerely hoping some ladies will receive some sense , Your one word reply , one letter response to a paragraph of compliment is plain stewpyd ,

Download social media etiquette manual, It would save you one day
[/size]

rokiatu:
Isn't that the tactic losers use undecided When you don't give them attention, they start insulting you just to get a reaction.
The babe fall my hand, she should have continue ignoring him. But she started to reply the moment he started to insult her.
So his mission was accomplished. He got the attention he finally wanted.

Twaci:
True.

As for me, when they become insultive, I jejely block them.

*modified*

This bro needs ur attention Nairalanders
-

pocohantas:
They are both slightly dumb.

boxypane:
Stupidity in Skirt, Blowse n Trousers.

espn:
dats how immature some gals behave..r u surprised..I duff my hat to dos babes that will answer u nd friend zone u asap..if u get tired u will free dem..

mystiqueDZ:
The GIRL is stupid!!!
The BOY is foolish!!!

freecocoa:
It's very immature/rude to ignore someone like that, especially after accepting to be friends with them, the least you can do is, tell them you can't be available for a chat or whatever they want.

Then it's much more immature to insult someone because they won't reply your message, the youth of these days are something else.

joseph1832:
If you ask me I'll say the girl is the attention seeker! If she knows she doesn't want to reply him or better still not have his time, she should have deleted or blocked him a long time go!. But she did not!.

I'll say she deliberately left him there just to keep her friends list big and enjoy a false sense of importance!.

For me, I completely see no reason whatsoever to even leave anyone who ignores my messages on my friends list.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Pokerface1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Moral of the chats.........? Bullshit bullshit bullshit.....just two jobless people wasting. Valuable time....
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by piagetskinner(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol...#wonder y girls keep on adding strangers to garner plenty friends..what's the use of having thousands of friends#lubbish
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Missmossy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Two senseless persons grin
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by chuks87(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
@Op...So we should start discussing about some fools abi? angry
i feel like providing u wt unlimited supplies of orijin.... lolzz
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Teespice(f): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
hmmm

I thought I was the only one this thing happened to.

I posted a comment on fb only for someone to start insulting me. when asked, he said that he's been trying to chat but I keep ignoring him even when I am online.

I notice that if folks like that insult you after ignoring their chats for long and then get you to talk, you give em the satisfaction. so when the insults start, ignore.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:

Ori e lo buru
bros halla me when you dey go brazil coz me need a brazilian chikala too oo cheesy
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by tpiadotcom: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by fulanigirl(f): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
yungchief:
If u kno u wunt reply his message... Y d hell did u accept his frnd request... SOME girls ehn..

He seeked her attention nd he finally got it 2013-2015

Anyway

A big thumbs up to nigga.

#ATTENTION SEEKER

You don't need a friend request to send someone a message on Facebook
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by yungchief(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
fulanigirl:

You don't need a friend request to send someone a message on Facebook

it saves as spam message
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by PHgirl(f): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
The way most guys are replying, though. Makes me feel they have found themselves in similar situations at one point in time. lipsrsealed

Well, the girl shouldn't have replied his insults. Or posted it publicly. The guy, shaa. No comment.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by stynhaq(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Unam Ikot.

Emefiele and Okonjo-Iweala are from Delta. Diezani is from Bayelsa how does that make them Ibos? See what I don't like about Yoruba attitude; calling every none Hausa or Yoruba an Ibo. One folk always called me Ibo after I told him I'm Deltan, he has since had some sense.

Please Who is/was Minister of Defense, Senate President, Vice President, Speaker, National Security Adviser, Comptroller-General of Customs, Inspector-General of Police and Chief of Defense Staff under Jonathan? Are they from the Sky?

NNPC MD; Joseph Dawha

Don't forget Sanusi's former position too.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by muscoliscious(f): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:

Ori e lo buru
Anu ofia
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by kaythinks(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Most girls are naturally stupid..... So it's now a crime 4 a guy to say hi?
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by kaythinks(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
PHgirl:
The way most guys are replying, though. Makes me feel they have found themselves in similar situations at one point in time. lipsrsealed

Well, the girl shouldn't have replied his insults. Or posted it publicly. The guy, shaa. No comment.
She lacks manners... plain and simple.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by kaythinks(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
jimmy4x:

lmao.....dt guy is a sour loser, damn!!!
he's a disgrace to Men.
resorted to senseless insults cos a lady ignored u? cheesygrin
Hwz he a sour loser? Because he's trying to correct an ill mannered girl? Na wa 4 u
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by 2rez: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
gagewonda:
this is the reason why i dont give a flying f*** abt girls on social media. too many immature girls on social media. i tink naija babes has a complex a serious one at that. if some1 says hello to dem it becomes a problem. they ignore pple just becos dey feel dey r fyn nd i ask myself if u want to ignore pple why d hell r u on social netwrks. pls ladies act matured if u r nt feeling a n**ga be matured enuf to tell him no one will die. nd d guy too no try at all disturbing himself for one ugly tin since 2013 smh

Tha spirit dat preventz a lady frm replying immediately or perhapz later buh later nawt az gettin to after yearzzzzzzzz wen a guy sayz hello/hi z called spirit of DELAYED MARRIAGE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.