Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary (1835 Views)

Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
She just doesn't like the title "Teacher" combined with the fact that the salary is not much.

However, she own a saloon where she makes money too.

According to her, in marriage, love is just primary. Other factors are considered.

What is your advice for her?

NB: I am not pretending. It is not me but my very close friend. I have asked her to accept the young man but she is not convinced yet.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by buygala(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Let her wait for the Sultan of Brunei undecided

Na him go come marry her angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by temitemi1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tell ur friend that there are lots of ladies praying for what she's toying with!
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by ammyluv2002(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:
She just doesn't like the title "Teacher" combined with the fact that the salary is not much.

However, she own a saloon where she makes money too.

According to her, in marriage, love is just primary. Other factors are considered.

What is your advice for her?

NB[b]: I am not pretending. It is not me[/b] but my very close friend. I have asked her to accept the young man but she is not convinced yet.
Hahahahaha

50k is not bad! They just need to cut their coat according to their size
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Noloss(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish! Is everything in life all a bout money. Haven't u seen banker dat got marry n lost his job after 3yrs of marriage, I ve seen a lecturer dat died after 4yrs of marriage. If u get marry cos of only money I pity u. Life is not about only money

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Briee(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
buygala:
Let her wait for the Sultan of Brunei undecided
Na him go come marry her angry
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by jmoore(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
She should 'dump' the man. And propose to Bill gates son.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha

Exactly, the fact that she has something doing makes the work easier.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha

Exactly, the fact that she has something doing will makes it easier for them. Let's hope she accepts.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:
Rubbish! Is everything in life all a bout money. Haven't u seen banker dat got marry n lost his job after 3yrs of marriage, I ve seen a lecturer dat died after 4yrs of marriage. If u get marry cos of only money I pity u. Life is not about only money
Na so my sister. You know the Igbos look down on Teachers and call them 'Nwa Teacher'. That is why she is feeling somehow.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by ammyluv2002(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

Na so my sister. You know the Igbos look down on Teachers and call them 'Nwa Teacher'. That is why she is feeling somehow.
You're right! They just don't like male teachers
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
jmoore:
She should 'dump' the man. And propose to Bill gates son.

Very funny! Where she go see that one.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Noloss(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

Let her marry whosoever she wants na sebi it is her life, I just pray she wouldn't regret it
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Uyi168: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
So,ur fwend,wats ha plan?...
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You're right! They just don't like male teachers

May be she should just tell people that he is a lecturer. Lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:

Let her marry whosoever she wants na sebi it is her life, I just pray she wouldn't regret it
Exactly!
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by ammyluv2002(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

May be she should just tell people that he is a lecturer. Lol.
Wrong move! She should be proud of him
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Uyi168:
So,ur fwend,wats ha plan?...

She wants to turn down his proposal and wait for a someone with a more dignifying career.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wrong move! She should be proud of him

It is ONLY in Nigeria that teachers are not respected. I am sure if it were a banker with 40k salary, she would have accepted.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by chimoskyg(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mind you it a government school and within 5 years that dude will be collecting nothing less than 100k.
Education now is the way out oo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by StPete: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
If your friend is having doubts because of the low income, she should go jump inside Lagos Lagoon.

However, if she is having doubts because he’s a teacher, then she should leave the relationship cos it’s not worth marrying out of pity

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha

Trust me, miss, #50,000 is too paltry an income to start a family. He should look for an alternative source of income to augment his basic salary. LOVE WOULDN'T FOOT THE BILLS.

I'm glad the woman isn't idle herself.
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Uyi168: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

She wants to turn down his proposal and wait for a someone with a more dignifying career.
..hmmm...my mind tells me shez qonna reqret ha actions....
Re: Can You Marry A Graduate Teacher In A Government School With 50k Salary by Onyiridike(f): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Trust me, miss, #50,000 is too paltry an income to start a family. He should look for an alternative source of income to augment his basic salary. LOVE WOULDN'T FOOT THE BILLS.

I'm glad the woman isn't idle herself.

Well, the guy already has a cafe business, and a car as well. He will be building his house soon.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something? / 10 Sweet "Nothings" She Needs To Hear From You! / MUST READ: How To Overcome The Habit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.