Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage (1831 Views)

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / I Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. A Story Ladies Can Learn From / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by Moorevibe(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Sex is a necessary part of marriage. It is important for couples to spice up their sex life and try out new sex positions from time to time.

It is not weird for couples to explore; if they don’t learn to experiment with each other it may cause serious problems if a party decides to try out things with someone other than his/her supposed partner.
Some sex positions are simple and easy to practice while some could be advanced and require full cooperation and participation of the practicing couples. For couples who intend to spice up their marriage, the following sex positions would do.
Woman trapped between a wall and a man
Things could get a little hot when a woman’s back is put to a hard surface or wall while the man stands in front of her. Sex in this position is usually quick and sensual. The woman’s feet remains on the ground while the man thrusts into her. It’s a very comfortable position unlike the man lifting the woman off the ground and supporting her weight with his hands. It is an erotic position that helps the man grind into the woman’s clitoris; therefore giving her multiple sensations.
Lying over the bed with legs on the floor
The woman lies on the bed with her chest on the bed. Her legs remain on the floor while the man stands behind her. This sex position aims at raising the woman’s butt while the man takes her from behind. The man dominates this position as he is able to control the depth of penetration. The woman gets the heat in this angle and is able to reach orgasm in little or no time.

Continue Reading Here >>> http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/10/7-sex-positions-that-could-turn-around.html
Re: 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by ajasbaba(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2015
YOU GO SEE TRAFFIC FOR THIS TREAD NOW.
Re: 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will definitely register my presence on a thread like this cool
Re: 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by ril19(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
ajasbaba:
YOU GO SEE TRAFFIC FOR THIS TREAD NOW.

And Na You Start The TRAFFIC O!!
Re: 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, I need pix

1 Like

Re: 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by mrtantalizers(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Rubbish. And will ds put money in my pocket. Op instead of teaching us new ways of making money, u are posting ths trash which shows ur perverse. Shior
Re: 7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your Marriage by blessedly(f): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2015
mrtantalizers:
Rubbish. And will ds put money in my pocket. Op instead of teaching us new ways of making money, u are posting ths trash which shows ur perverse. Shior

hey Mr, the thread was meant for married people and so it has the topic, (7 Sex Positions That Could Turn Around Your
Marriage)
maybe you should ignore and lookup for the ones that befits your status. @nooffense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Past Things Nigerians Must Start Doing Again / My Neighbor Is Angry That I Didn't Park In Front Of Her Son? / Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.