Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs (16170 Views)

How Do I Advertise On Nairaland Literature Section...? / Nairaland Literature Nomination Thread / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No, don't please. You made some very valid points and we need more honest feedback from folks like you. Feedback that doesn't necessarily have to be liked, but is essential to writers' improvements and progress.

@Larrysun: Which of the collaboration threads is he referring to? Is it your first one? Because I remember the quality of that one with the likes of Ishilove gracing it was overall, quite high...
No! He talked about the Pre collaboration held this year. According to the organizers, it was meant inorder to pick some writers who wrote well enough for the primary Collaboration for this season. It's been abandoned, already, despite every plea of mine, Larrysun's refused to take the next very needed step.
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by avicky(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin cheesy

Ihe is a nice guy. But professionally very strict (which I like).

Avicky, I'm just not having any writing vibes na...if I put pen to paper now-now, you'll think it's someone else's writing. But out of interest, was there anything in particular you wanted me to write afresh / continue with?

I think it's the 'continue the Lola story '. And whenever you're ready, just start something fresh and don't keep one waiting for a decade before you update.
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by EfemenaXY: 3:41pm On May 03, 2015
avicky:

I think it's the 'continue the Lola story '. And whenever you're ready, just start something fresh and don't keep one waiting for a decade before you update.

The Lola story died a natural death.

I never start anything fresh. Not on here anyway. Okay, tell you what...if I (or you) see another interesting thread that encourages others to contribute to it, just haller ma name ma. I'll take a look and who know, might help churn out a story or two. smiley
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
thronekid:

No! He talked about the Pre collaboration held this year. According to the organizers, it was meant inorder to pick some writers who wrote well enough for the primary Collaboration for this season. It's been abandoned, already, despite every plea of mine, Larrysun's refused to take the next very needed step.

Okay, I don't know this thread. I only know of the first one and the quality was very good. Not perfect, but very good all the same.
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Okay, I don't know this thread. I only know of the first one and the quality was very good. Not perfect, but very good all the same.
Okay, sir.
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by avicky(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The Lola story died a natural death.

I never start anything fresh. Not on here anyway. Okay, tell you what...if I (or you) see another interesting thread that encourages others to contribute to it, just haller ma name ma. I'll take a look and who know, might help churn out a story or two. smiley

Alright.
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by EfemenaXY: 7:15pm On May 03, 2015
avicky:

Alright.

smiley
Re: The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs by Obinnau(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Off / Irene Duffy Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart To Irish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.