Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person (670 Views)

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / I Think My Boyfriend Might Be Gay / This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
last week i read a post about why your boyfriend would leave you for another woman so today i decided to add a little of mine

PROMISCUITY

when a woman is indiscriminate in choice of sexual partners or opens her legs for every man that makes sexual advance to her, she will be tag as a "cheerful giver" and men don't want a woman that is a public sex machine; A man will only be with you to have his own share of the national cake except if he does not know about your behaviour.

LAZINESS

laziness in women irritate man and this can make a man dump you because every man wants a woman that can take care of his home when he gets married to her, no man wants a woman that will leave plates in the kitchen for two weeks before washing them or to lazy to flush the toilet after taking a poo or to lazy to visit a hair dresser to wash her hair when it is dirty

BEING OVERLY DEMANDING

some girls demand for salaries and money for shopping monthly, 1,500n recharge card weekly, house rent, school fees e.t.c. all from one guy(is love by force?) this will make guy think twice about getting married to you; if he is rich, his going to think that you are with him because of his money even if you truly love him and if he is poor or broke he will get tired of you and dump you.

SPIRITUAL HUSBAND

spiritual husbands frustrate the lives of men who are in relationships with their woman, no man will like to have sleepless nights because a spirit is chasing him in the dream or hustle for nothing because his with a girl and her spirit husband is blocking his progress; his going to leave you for another woman.
so if you have such spiritual problems find solution ASAP.

BEING QUICK-TEMPERED

women that are hot tempered, most times find it hard to keep a man because the man might be irritated to always hear her complain about every single thing that does not really matter.

extra lesson: guys like virgins and most of them might leave you for another girl if they find out she is a virgin and you are not, so to all the ladies in da house try to keep your selves for your husband.

author:6ty6ix
Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by vizkiz: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don't need "more reasons" to dump a girl's ass! The ones I read last week is enough...you show any of those stuffs I dump your sorry ass angry

No time to be waiting for more reasons to dump a bad wife material undecided
Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by lokito: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Well, when I was SINGLE all I see was Happy couples, Now that I want to start DATING again, hope I wont be seeing happy singles. These additional reasons fit make Man turn to Rev. Father o. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by ronald4lif(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nagging should top the chart.

1 Like

Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by osaslord500(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nagging should top the chart.

your head dey there
Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
vizkiz:
I don't need "more reasons" to dump a girl's ass! The ones I read last week is enough...you show any of those stuffs I dump your sorry ass angry

No time to be waiting for more reasons to dump a bad wife material undecided
grin grin grin cool
Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by 400billionman: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Those lists again..

Smh

Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
She can do what she likes except nagging me. Jeez! I'd avoid her if she does like a plague.
Re: More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
lokito:
Well, when I was SINGLE all I see was Happy couples, Now that I want to start DATING again, hope I wont be seeing happy singles. These additional reasons fit make Man turn to Rev. Father o. LOL

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The One / 7 Mistakes Individuals Make / Who Has More Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.