Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! (1665 Views)

Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] / 17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hi This is for all Nairaland fun seekers, couples and singles who are ready to mingle. Learn how to spice your love life and take your r/ship to the next level. Romance is sweet when in love with the right person. Don't be a learner especially when you are alone with your partner and you don't know the next step to take. With the information that I give you here, you have a chance to be proactive and not allow that to happen to you. Sexx in the beginning of a relationship, as most of us know, can be very exciting and pleasurable.

Cc;Seun,

Cc: Moderators and Thread controllers take note.

1. Put a dot of your perfume on a little spot on his shirt so he can smell your invigorating scent all day.

2. Look at each other naked (one at a time) complimenting each other.

3. Use a blue light to prolong orgasm

4. Partake in mutual masturbation –Watch her do it and learn how to pleasure her.

5. Men: make sure you shave your face before kissing passionately.

6. Practice different kissing styles.

7 Find each others’ erogenous zones. A cold ice cream or chocolate can help intensify the feeling and mood.

8. Write a list of your wildest fantasies, switch lists and commit to doing at least 2-3. This is a great way to be intimate and show your partner you trust them.

9. Write down sexy things you’d like to hear your partner say during lovemaking, switch lists and commit to saying at least 3-5 things.

10. Start-stop technique: Build up the pleasure… then take it away… whisper sexy things while caressing your partners body, then resume pleasure.
11. Play sex games… for example: every time one of you says a certain word, you have to make out or give the other a sensual massage.

12. Tip for “The One-Hour Orgasm”: Make your love making experience multi-sensory.

13. Tell each other a sexy story, then play it out.

14. Use feathers or long hair to tease your lovers’ body.

15. Timing is everything! Make sure your partner is feeling good and sexy before attempting lovemaking.

Thanks for reading and share with your friends

Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by shakazuldadon: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
me and her just read it.

am in trouble.

1 Like

Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2015
Lool dis op sef.. E for just add onions, fresh pepper, cuRry, kitchen glory, onga, mivina, nutmeg, ginger for d rship... Onto spicing up tinz

2 Likes

Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2015
shakazuldadon:
me and her just read it.

am in trouble.
Hahahahaha grin

No 2 is so funny @OP
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha grin

No 2 is so funny @OP

Lol! Its funny. Just have to practice it tonight. Go unclad with your partner now and appreciate each other. Xpress love!
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2015
More Tips For Mature Minds

Follow through with something you said you would do, but never did.

Show him exactly how to please you.

Initiate a talk about painful or pleasurable memories of people and situations from your childhood together

1 Like

Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2015
shakazuldadon:
me and her just read it.

am in trouble.

Lol! Your woman will love you more if you can do half of what the post says!
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Braaad: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2015
too mechanical...
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by ronald4lif(m): 12:41am On Apr 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Lool dis op sef.. E for just add onions, fresh pepper, cuRry, kitchen glory, onga, mivina, nutmeg, ginger for d rship... Onto spicing up tinz

cheesy grin
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2015
rabbash!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by semasir: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Issokay......

#booking
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Rapzino: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2015
I love spicy things man, but fu<k love!
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Rapzino post=33013288]I love spicy things man, but fu<k love![/quote

Hahaha it seems you entered one chance b4...
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2015
Good Morning Nairaland!
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Rapzino: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=expert101 post=33013381][/quote]at a time I toast almost 15 gyals but because I been broke and never enter Uni, themma insult me sotey I been think say I useless. Now sef I no get time for them, na to friendzone them, knack them maga and walk away jejely
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
To The Ladies...

Control your emotions, don’t let them control you.

Surprise him with special thoughtful gifts from time to time.

Forgive.

Make him feel like a man.

Be trustworthy.

More info coming
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
at a time I toast almost 15 gyals but because I been broke and never enter Uni, themma insult me sotey I been think say I useless. Now sef I no get time for them, na to friendzone them, knack them maga and walk away jejely

You be bad Guy Oooo shocked
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Rapzino: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
expert101:

You be bad Guy Oooo shocked
I no bad na, I just sabi my game like sabina
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Agimor(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
at a time I toast almost 15 gyals but because I been broke and never enter Uni, themma insult me sotey I been think say I useless. Now sef I no get time for them, na to friendzone them, knack them maga and walk away jejely
They form badest
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Rapzino: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Agimor:
They form badest
shuo! Why you wan disgrace me? Na those witches for my village send you?
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
I no bad na, I just sabi my game like sabina

Stop breaking their hearts plssss.Good women are priceless possession.
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by Rapzino: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
expert101:

Stop breaking their hearts plssss.Good women are priceless possession.
i nobi THOR na, sha na through friendzone i dey get mulla for school.
Re: 15 Romantic Ways To SPICE UP Your Lovers World Like Never Before! by expert101(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

A Time To Say Goodbye. / Is It Possible For One To Get Stuck While Making Love? 18+ / How Can A Man Detect A Nagging Lady Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.