Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] (1080 Views)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls guys and Mods.. A friend of mine is in desperate need of your sensible advice..

His Girlfriends Dad is presently sick and in desperate need of a kidney donor.

His gf can't donate, due to her health status.. Buh, he, being a very hale and healthy Man, is a perfect donor.. But, the problem is, the Gf's dad, doesn't like my friend for his daughter, (his reasons are best known to him) but my friend thinks, the man generally dislikes any Jobless graduate that doesn't have any HandiWORK (like selfEMPLOYED)..

My friend is very confused on what to do right now, because of these reasons..

*HIS GF's dads hatred towards him.

*His Gf already knows that he's a suitable donor.

*HE afraid somthing might happen to his remaining kidney, if he eventually donates for the man.

*His Gf's dad's financial status can't get them a Willing Seller..

*HE doesn't want to be a Total loser

Pls guys, help us out...

lalasticlala and Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
He should forget all about that and save the man... Her father will forever be thankful to him
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
simple answer is NO.
let them look for a donor elsewhere..
He should not bother himself.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Alitair(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
That would be a very foolish move. Even if it is billgate's wife.
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by immaculatengang(f): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Op just come out clean and say you re the one. Donate because of God and not gf/bf ishh

1 Like

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by thunderfiremods(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
make d baba go die na..shebi he dey form hard man ni....let him donate...that could buy d heart of d father
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Etzakoos(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Capital NO...If He Donate It...His Father In-law Will Still Hate Him...The Hatress Will Still Be There...
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
immaculatengang:
Op just come out clean and say you re the one. Donate because of God and not gf/bf ishh
hmm, NAIRALANDERS and their cunny ways of thinking.. What diffrence wil it make to u, if its either me or him.? Tanx 4 dropping somtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yeye
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by youngberry001(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
why would i donate my kidney to them nah den give me life undecided

FvckShit
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by yorhmienerd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
I dey craze sad sad sad sad, I dey port go next girl sharp sharp lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmm, NAIRALANDERS and their cunny ways of thinking.. What diffrence wil it make to u, if its either me or him.? Tanx 4 dropping somtin

Guy. .. ...... ...if you try it, if you try it ehn. Na you act love part 2 abi? Your kidney? Guy no let me vex swear for you make you get sense kwa! angry

1 Like

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
He should forget all about that and save the man... Her father will forever be thankful to him
its like u ar the only one in support of him to donate so far.. And am sure ur reasons makes a lot of sense
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by izzou(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
immaculatengang:

undecided
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
yorhmienerd:
I dey craze sad sad sad sad, I dey port go next girl sharp sharp lipsrsealed
hmmm... Typical Nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by loiusdthird(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
donate if u don't mind being without her in future and can let go
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by yorhmienerd(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmm... Typical Nigerian....
SOME Girls are not worth it.
I would rather sell it in Malaysia than donate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
its like u ar the only one in support of him to donate so far.. And am sure ur reasons makes a lot of sense
of course they do.. Even the man is too heartless enough to appreciate d fact dat I saved his life, I don't think his wife won't be thankful, as well as her children and their entire relations..

A good deed will always be repaid no matter the circumstance

1 Like

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by pat1612(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let me finish eating my food dont donate before that i will give you sense grin
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by M2dX(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
i de craz ?
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hell no! The old man don't even like you! What if his body rejects the kidney due to the hatred he has for the donor? My body parts are not on the table for discussion. Maybe if he was my children's grandpa and he loved me! Maybe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guys go say their own go dey too small in size compared to the size the elderly peeps go need grin grin grin
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Preca(f): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
At least it is bf's dad not husband's....till we meet again
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by nepapole(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Donatus niiiii..
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by NnamdiN: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
I no go even give my girlfriend, na her pupsi I go come give the thing? grin
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by opethom(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
I can donate my kidney to save my enemy if Is not gonna affect me... Even if we fight e no reach death
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by trojan84(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
My answer is he shouldn't give him...
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by PrinceOFprince(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
[b]

lalasticlala and Mynd44
pls come help us.. I also need some insights from this thread
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by PrinceOFprince(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44.. Pls Boss.. FP THINGS
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by TheBlessedMAN: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44.. Pls Boss.. FP THINGS
hmmm... Same here.
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by 14teenK: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Both people Wey no dy give beggar money for street go come here now dy say Dem go donate....do you no the price of kidney in the black market undecided
Re: Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice] by Moblord(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
The Old man has aged so what's the point of doing that? even if its the girl that you want to make such sacrifice for put in mind that you're not married

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Out-of-the-box Birthday Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Love / When A Ghanaian Man Is Fine / What Should You Look For In A RELATIONSHIP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.