Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910597 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thanks, its some "over sabi" suggestions that was confusing me that I have to notarize payslips, employment letter and promotion letter from sponsor's. In my case, I have affidavit of sponsorship from high court, instead of letter of sponsorship..

Shogun200:
what is stated on the website is to notarize the letter from your sponsor indicating they'll would be sponsoring you.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by drelicx: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am a silent reader on this helpful group. my visa was approved after one refusal here in Dubai. i am open to any visa related assistance within my knowledge. Thanks to you all
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jona48(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nice thread and vital informations that makes its way around here..
Please what are the requirements to gain admissions into any polish universities, for masters degrees on any social science related course?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
drelicx:
I am a silent reader on this helpful group. my visa was approved after one refusal here in Dubai. i am open to any visa related assistance within my knowledge. Thanks to you all

What was the reason for the previous refusal?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
drelicx:
Congratulations to you!!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Jona48:
Nice thread and vital informations that makes its way around here..
Please what are the requirements to gain admissions into any polish universities, for masters degrees on any social science related course?
Thanks in anticipation

It depends on the institution. Generally, you are required to present a diploma certificate and the transcript of records, and eligibility letter.

Check university websites

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by drelicx: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Wazzaowner:

What was the reason for the previous refusal?

It state that: I did not justify the purpose and conditions of my intended stay
Re: Polish Student Visa by drelicx: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Jaycew:

Congratulations to you!!

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
A valid and recent bank statement should show that you have enough money to pay for your tuition, travel and living expenses. 

I saw this on the poland visa website, what If I borrow 5million naira from a friend fund my account with it, and provide a bank statement showing the cash, hope I won't have any problem with my VIsa application?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maize621: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
This question has since been answered on this thread, So many questions are being asked repeatedly because the questioner find it stressful reading from page one, Take out time to read trust me it will be for your own good because we the respondent did same that’s the reason we are able to give answers to your questions meanwhile the Polish embassy doesn’t accept bank statement except you are applying for a tourist visa it’s either a credit card certificate or a payslip.

Wazzaowner:
A valid and recent bank statement should show that you have enough money to pay for your tuition, travel and living expenses. 

I saw this on the poland visa website, what If I borrow 5million naira from a friend fund my account with it, and provide a bank statement showing the cash, hope I won't have any problem with my VIsa application?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TheLawTheLegal: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
myloxoloto:
Yes waiting for my admission letter
They haven't replied mails since almost 2weeks

That's bad and unusual.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please about the credit card...are we meant to go with the credit card or just the statement for visa application?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dallas1122: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2020
drelicx:

It state that: I did not justify the purpose and conditions of my intended stay
Pls how are we suppose to justify the purpose?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Please, who can help me with paying my application fees,my deadline is fast approaching
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2020
passymobile:
Please, who can help me with paying my application fees,my deadline is fast approaching
DM me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Incase u are confused, this is for u

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
How can a credit card a student is going to use in another country be under a sponsor's name?

Hope, it would not be assumed that the person is using stolen credit card in Poland? That message is not clear enough by my own understanding.

CC shamelz420

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Samd25: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please can I use my secondary school testimonial in place of transcript? I want to apply for bsc. Civil eng in Kielce university of technology and it's on the page that I upload my transcript while me here I can't reach it. Please can I use my testimonial in place of that?

Please for one going for bsc. Course which documents am I to authenticate. I will highly appreciate if i get reply from you like now please. It's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
DAramis:
How can a credit card a student is going to use in another country be under a sponsor's name?

Hope, it would not be assumed that the person is using stolen credit card in Poland? That message is not clear enough by my own understanding.

CC shamelz420

I am confused here too.... everything don kuku taya me,is well ooo
But my friend that travelled last year actually did a credit card under his name and he has a sponsor too that stays in canada.and he equally used scanned copy of sponsor letter, employment letter and payslip...but now,it seems they changed everything...is well ooo
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Samd25:
Please can I use my secondary school testimonial in place of transcript? I want to apply for bsc. Civil eng in Kielce university of technology and it's on the page that I upload my transcript while me here I can't reach it. Please can I use my testimonial in place of that?

Please for one going for bsc. Course which documents am I to authenticate. I will highly appreciate if i get reply from you like now please. It's urgent

You can try using testimonial..you will have to authenticate your waec and testimonial at ministry of education... ensure to go there yourself,coz alot of scammers are out there claiming to help but will rather forge the MOE signature...so go do it yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shamelz420:

But my friend that travelled last year actually did a credit card under his name and he has a sponsor too that stays in canada.and he equally used scanned copy of sponsor letter, employment letter and payslip...but now,it seems they changed everything...is well ooo

If your sponsor can grant you access to funds, it is better you open the account in your name while he transfer the money to your account.
Later, you process the credit card under your name.

Anything sponsorship would take time to verify especially when the sponsor is living in another country. To me, the credit card option remains the best though I don't know if the fluctuating naira will have an effect on the credit available on the card or if it is tied to one of the stable world currency (dollar, euro, pounds).
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shamelz420:

You're confusing yourself! Get the funds from your sponsor and put it in credit card(in your name) account then submit the credit card certificate.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Shamelz420:

You can use ur sponsor's employment letter, payslips and notarized letter too instead of credit card...hope am right house?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by aminusodiq(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Shogun200:
don't be desperate, almost all of us have October 1 but am sure you can still resume later in October if you inform the school..calm down. It'll will work out.
hello... Pls I need ur help... Can I have ur watzapp digit?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2020
What is really going on in Polish embassy.....does it mean they dont want people to legalize their documents again.....Uptill now no available dates on the site.. ...Nawa o
Re: Polish Student Visa by zrocky: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wazzaowner:

the reason why you should not use a bank Statement is because they will like to see the inflow and outflow of cash for a period of six months. it's not even about the balance. so if you don't have big money flowing in and out of your account you will get rejected. credit card is more like a fix cash in a block account meant for a purpose.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
aminusodiq:
hello... Pls I need ur help... Can I have ur watzapp digit?
kindly pm...I mail you back.thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by mafarawemi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
who booked an appointment today
Re: Polish Student Visa by aminusodiq(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shogun200:
kindly pm...I mail you back.thanks
done bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2020
xule20:

You're confusing yourself! Get the funds from your sponsor and put it in credit card(in your name) account then submit the credit card certificate.
But the embassy said if u have a sponsor,the credit card should be under his name via the mail I got from them...I no no sha
Re: Polish Student Visa by SetZ(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hi
Please all the documents submitted at the polish embassy would the be returned since the are all original documents

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.