Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905173 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulations!!! Please between what time did you call? Cos I called from 9 am till it was switched off around 11am. The line was just busy all through,

Lind2:
I got a date. Pls, don't give up. Keep trying.
Re: Polish Student Visa by austinroy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lind2:
I was frustrated cus I kept calling and it kept saying number busy. I almost gave up but I was kept trying. Then I heard, this person is on another call, pls hold. I did and it started ringing and someone picked up and asked for my details and gave me a date. It is past my resumption date but I already told the school my situation and asked for an extension.

Wow congratulations dear..
same thing happened to me but later on it just hang.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
It was just before 11am
Re: Polish Student Visa by amanestina: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pls what network and phone did u use
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol. I was trying with mtn, glo and 9mobile but I got through with the glo line

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by amanestina: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lind2:
Lol. I was trying with mtn, glo and 9mobile but I got through with the glo line
Same thing o,used over 7phones with different network, congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Choi,we don't congratulate people again for getting visa but now for visa appointment date....choi,dis ppl don do us bad thing...is well ooo...I just pray and hope that all dis stress will end in praise...no body should give up ooo...cheers fam

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by iRoyal1: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
I also got an appointment date today. I kept calling severally until around 9:30 when my call went through and it was on call waiting, it got answered shortly and my details were requested. Don't give up guys, let's keep being positive.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
iRoyal1:
I also got an appointment date today. I kept calling severally until around 9:30 when my call went through and it was on call waiting, it got answered shortly and my details were requested. Don't give up guys, let's keep being positive.
am so happy for you what date did you get If i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by fasanmioo: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who got dates.. Success in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by SnazzyBaba(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2020
iRoyal1:

Congratulations!!! Was anyone able to book appointment for legalization? Please if you could help my sister take along her certificate? She will issue a letter of authorization and she is willing to pay for the service. Anyone?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2020
OmoManU:
hi
c
pls can I b added to the WhatsApp group 08
I got your number kindly modify your post and remove. Your number so scamers don't use it
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Lind2:
I got a date. Pls, don't give up. Keep trying.
when we say people got dates nobody will believe us. Atleast I can confirm 2, while 5 people got there's per information I got.

The truth is just as your calling thousand other are calling don't forget the embassy is also attending to candidates from other countries. The quota of just 10 persons a day is heart breaking

The only thing we can do is seek the assistance of the ministry of foreign affairs to assist us or we hope on God luck for a date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Lind2:
I was frustrated cus I kept calling and it kept saying number busy. I almost gave up but I was kept trying. Then I heard, this person is on another call, pls hold. I did and it started ringing and someone picked up and asked for my details and gave me a date. It is past my resumption date but I already told the school my situation and asked for an extension.
please make sure you get an extension letter from your school and submit it with your application. Wish you luck
Re: Polish Student Visa by OmoManU: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2020
kid7soccer:
I got your number kindly modify your post and remove. Your number so scamers don't use it

thank you noted
Re: Polish Student Visa by bimsoldout: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2020
iRoyal1:
I would be grateful if anyone who got an appointment for legalisation of documents could help me with mine. I tried several times to book appointment for legalisation of documents until they said "Registration of Visa application via script files is forbidden. Your application has been cancelled". Does anyone know what this means? Please I need help urgently. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2020
Please is there any body going to John paul 2 catholic university Lublin

Please how did you submit your documents, did you post them or email them.

Also anybody going to University of Business Wroclaw, please kindly quote me let's connect please
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2020
bimsoldout:

I would be grateful if anyone who got an appointment for legalisation of documents could help me with mine. I tried several times to book appointment for legalisation of documents until they said "Registration of Visa application via script files is forbidden. Your application has been cancelled". Does anyone know what this means? Please I need help urgently. Thanks
I believe you can only book for legalization on Friday which is today. So check the page again
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Pompeyzeed:
Good morning
Please is there any one going to university of economics, katowice poland for B.Sc ??
Please contact me on WhatsApp
07063680416 deji
Thanks
I am for masters.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2020
kid7soccer:
I believe you can only book for legalization on Friday which is today. So check the page again

Could you help to try and book?
Re: Polish Student Visa by abagadingus: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
From very recent experience, it is no longer accepted (Bank statement i mean), also for financial prove, you are expected to turn in ORIGINAL cpoies of any of the following docs below

1. Credit Card Limit Certificate in your name........ Or
2. Credit Card Limit in your sponsor's name.......... Or
3. Sponsor's Employment Letter, Letter of Sponsorship (duly notarised) and most recent 3 months payslips.

Hardefillar1:
Hi guys
I’m just seeing credit card certificate alone here these days...

Is bank statement no longer acceptable as proof of funds for visa application?

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by abagadingus: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
NO offence but you already know how it workas with a schengen visa and that it also applies to a National Visa which enables you multiple exits and entry. The visa guarantees your movement not the permit. The permit legitimizes your stay and essence in the country of residence.
So yes you can go and see your babes provided you first port of entry is with the visa is Poland.
you have to search for social media pagesof the school to et to meet people and foreigners studying there. so they can provide you with the needed info as you may likely not get it here.

Freemason1:
Hi everyone,

I am new here and just created this account so I can get some vital information about relocating to Poland.

First, I’m very much aware that Poland is in the EU and the Schengen area but I do not know if one’s initial visa permits them to travel within the EU before they get their residence permit. My baby’s mother is in France and I wanted to visit them briefly while I continue schooling in Poland and waiting for my residence to come out.

Second, for people who are studying at the University of Wroclaw, how long did it take to get your residence permit. These are very important to me because I need access to see my wife and daughter as often as possible. I am currently in Turkey and would be doing all my applications from here. I’d appreciate your help. Thanks everyone.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by abagadingus: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Terry026, it is better to cautious and follow the rules as stated. On the web page, did you see " Notarised Letter of Sponsorship" or "High Court Sworn Affidavit of Sponsorship"? What do I know? I'm just calling you to order based on doing what is prescribed that doing what you feel is right.

terry026:
Thanks, its some "over sabi" suggestions that was confusing me that I have to notarize payslips, employment letter and promotion letter from sponsor's. In my case, I have affidavit of sponsorship from high court, instead of letter of sponsorship..

Re: Polish Student Visa by abagadingus: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
hmmmmmmmm... taht reason sounds quite bogus. So in order to remedy it, how did you file for appeal? and what docs did you re-tender? What issues did you address in your appeal?

thanks

drelicx:

It state that: I did not justify the purpose and conditions of my intended stay
Re: Polish Student Visa by abagadingus: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Brov, some of this questions are best answered by the school themselves to avoid the place of hearsay amnd assumptions.

email their admissions team, or the international student relations office for better clarification

Samd25:
Please can I use my secondary school testimonial in place of transcript? I want to apply for bsc. Civil eng in Kielce university of technology and it's on the page that I upload my transcript while me here I can't reach it. Please can I use my testimonial in place of that?

Please for one going for bsc. Course which documents am I to authenticate. I will highly appreciate if i get reply from you like now please. It's urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by abagadingus: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
depends on how the question in the email was crafted. If you asked about sponsor they will also respond about sponsor.
like wise if it was specifiaclly stating self sponsor, they will answer in like manner too. so don't limit your self with fears.

Shamelz420:

But the embassy said if u have a sponsor,the credit card should be under his name via the mail I got from them...I no no sha
Re: Polish Student Visa by bimsoldout: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
kid7soccer:
Thanks for your response. I've been trying to book but it keeps redirecting me to the same page. Please I really need someone to help me book or help me with the legalisation. I learnt I can authorize someone with the legalisation.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hi
Please who were able to book a legalization appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hardefillar1:
Hi
Please who were able to book a legalization appointment?

Omo nothing oo...the site keeps saying lack of available dates ... I don tire mehn...or is there any other site to book for legalization other than e-konsulate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Glyde: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
You can legalize on your appointment day

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Glyde:
You can legalize on your appointment day

Most schools need it for admission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.