Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903833 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by bobbybiggs(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Anybody in worclaw or anyone that can provide the approximate monthly cost of living as a student there?
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pls house, do we by chance have anyone that has been issued the visa, that is very key so that the confidence of the people can be boosted.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okolie1986(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
[qquote author=Shogun200 post=94240132]Pls house, do we by chance have anyone that has been issued the visa, that is very key so that the confidence of the people can be boosted.[/quote

What are visa requirements for student visa?
I want to apply for visa after paying my school fee.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okolie1986(m): 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
bobbybiggs:
Anybody in worclaw or anyone that can provide the approximate monthly cost of living as a student there?
Thanks

Gliwice is a city in Upper Silesia or schooling there... I need information
Re: Polish Student Visa by jeejo: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Shogun200:
Pls house, do we by chance have anyone that has been issued the visa, that is very key so that the confidence of the people can be boosted.
Not wanting to be a pessimist but if one were to go by what happened during the last phone appointment booking, one can easily infer that getting Polish visa as at now from Nigeria is not as straightforward a process as they try to make us believe on their site.
Anyone wanting to argue with me should consider the following :
The embassy stated that they can only attend to 10 national visa applicants daily from Monday through Thursday. That means they're supposed to have 40 slots available per week. Now their new phone booking system is spaced into an interval of two weeks, this means 80 slots ought to have been available during each appointment booking time. If 80 appointments were given out during the last phone appointment time, how come they switched off their booking line a little over an hour? how come no active member on this platform got a date? Except those making bogus claims about how their magic whatsapp group members got dates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dosh101: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
jeejo:

Not wanting to be a pessimist but if one were to go by what happened during the last phone appointment booking, one can easily infer that getting Polish visa as at now from Nigeria is not as straightforward a process as they try to make us believe on their site.
The embassy stated that they can only attend to 10 national visa applicants daily from Monday through Thursday. That means they're supposed to have 40 slots available per week. Now their new phone booking system is spaced into an interval of two weeks, this means 80 slots ought to have been available during each appointment booking time. If 80 appointments were given out during the last phone appointment time, how come they switched off their booking line a little over an hour? how come no active member on this platform got a date? Except those making bogus claims about how their magic whatsapp group members got dates.

jeejo:

Sincerely you are right and it’s so sad how these European countries treat us.
So many nonsense going on at the same time making it so difficult and of course it’s not there fault.
I am just sad I paid part of my tuition fee I will have just withdraw from this game being played by the polish embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by 143Idiro: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Dosh101 post=94246954][/quote] please is it national visa or schengen visa we are to apply for
Re: Polish Student Visa by trinityconcept(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2020
please forgive me for asking this question but I'm confused

like how much is expected to be in the account of your sponsor
Re: Polish Student Visa by OmoManU: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2020
kid7soccer:
the whatsapp and fbk group I belong to people got dates, but the embassy switch off their phone early
hi
c
pls can I b added to the WhatsApp group
Re: Polish Student Visa by OmoManU: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2020
kid7soccer:
the whatsapp and fbk group I belong to people got dates, but the embassy switch off their phone early

pls can I b added to the WhatsApp group
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2020
trinityconcept:
please forgive me for asking this question but I'm confused

like how much is expected to be in the account of your sponsor

kindly read few pages back....I believe no one will be willing to answer a question that has been answered multiple times. Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2020
143Idiro:
please is it national visa or schengen visa we are to apply for
all information you seek Is on the polish embassy website

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Okolie1986:
[qquote author=Shogun200 post=94240132]Pls house, do we by chance have anyone that has been issued the visa, that is very key so that the confidence of the people can be boosted.[/quote

What are visa requirements for student visa?
I want to apply for visa after paying my school fee.
the website is the plug for the answers you seek. Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by drainoh: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2020
The line was switched off till 9:04 now it's busy i really don't understand this people

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by drainoh: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Now switched off at 9:18am this is crazy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2020
There has got to be another way..the line is switched off after 18mins.
Re: Polish Student Visa by drainoh: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Switched on at 9:22 and still busy
Re: Polish Student Visa by PENTECOSTICT: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
this calling system for visa isnt working at all.any some with a geninue link please

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Who has been able to book a visa appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by drainoh: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2020
this booking system is scam
PENTECOSTICT:
this calling system for visa isnt working at all.any some with a geninue link please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Humor me please, how many people got dates
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Now switched off. It is well
Re: Polish Student Visa by tosade1: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2020
I am really tired of this their embassy rules, I paid school fees already and now to book visa appointment is a problem.
Soccerbrat:
Now switched off. It is well
Re: Polish Student Visa by OmoManU: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2020
tosade1:
I am really tired of this their embassy rules, I paid school fees already and now to book visa appointment is a problem.

o wrong men
Re: Polish Student Visa by fasanmioo: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
tosade1:

I called, it rang and rang. They didn't pick up the phone.

Which body is the apex body to notify about this irregularities.

Our hope won't fade.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ozed55: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Guys...there must be a platform or body to notify about this frustrating visa booking thing....how can they give a country of over 200 million people one phone line to callWe still have 8 ECOWAS countries attached to our embassy ��.It's not fair at all. People hve paid acceptance fees..,...all this funds are lying in polish banks...it's really terrible. Let's not lose hope anyways...till 8th October again

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
fasanmioo:

I called, it rang and rang. They didn't pick up the phone.

Which body is the apex body to notify about this irregularities.

Our hope won't fade.
I can't even imagine what that feels like, I myself called over 280 times and It didn't go through. the pain of getting through the hurdles only for one's calls to be left unattended to. We need more transparent methods better that this charade.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
I got a date. Pls, don't give up. Keep trying.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lind2:
by calling them?

To be honest, I feel for everyone. This their method is not a good one. Online booking would still be the best.
Re: Polish Student Visa by austinroy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lind2:

Pls tell us how you manage to get this ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ozed55: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lind2:

Congrats!!!Good to hear...this gives me hope.

1. Do you mean you were given a date immediately you called?

2. how close is your appointment date to your date of departure??just want to know the nos of days they give close to travelling day?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lind2: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
I was frustrated cus I kept calling and it kept saying number busy. I almost gave up but I was kept trying. Then I heard, this person is on another call, pls hold. I did and it started ringing and someone picked up and asked for my details and gave me a date. It is past my resumption date but I already told the school my situation and asked for an extension.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.