Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904578 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
William2323:

Please @linds @alex @harderfiller and other alums lool... we need your responses

Yes
It stated the duration, amount per month and coverage(accommodation, electricity, water and internet).
Re: Polish Student Visa by fancyto(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2020
ImDStar:
I sent you a mail bro.
okay tanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Perkpappi(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2020
hello everyone
how are we doing today
please im applying to universities in poland but currently most universities in poland dont start admission till may
please do you know which school are still doing admission please
thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Perkpappi:
hello everyone
how are we doing today
please im applying to universities in poland but currently most universities in poland dont start admission till may
thank you

This is the time to process your admission. You don’t have to wait till March.
Re: Polish Student Visa by EndyO42(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Babbbbbbbbby:
I am grateful for the help I got from this page. I am in Poland now. I wish you all the best. If anyone is in Katowice or Zabrze , we could link up .

Good day, Pls I need information concerning accomodation and visa application. I just admission in wroclaw, Can I reach you? This my email mudyspaceman@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Pls who is in wroclaw city let's link up.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aehime99: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2020
PLEASE CAN YOU LIST OUT SCHOOLS THAT THEIR APPLICATION ARE STILL OPEN?

Yooo some schools will even close for march intake by January ending[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hardefillar1:

Yes
It stated the duration, amount per month and coverage(accommodation, electricity, water and internet).
Okayy was it the school that gave you the accommodation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by damtan(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
I didn't.
diamond325:

Please did you legalize your documents before applying??
I want to apply to the school ASAP befor time flies... Please kindly assist me
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please does anyone know what this question mean.. Type Of Documents (Passport) am trying to fill a form to apply for admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
kc6964:
Please does anyone know what this question mean.. Type Of Documents (Passport) am trying to fill a form to apply for admission

Ordinary passport

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Babbbbbbbbby:
I am grateful for the help I got from this page. I am in Poland now. I wish you all the best. If anyone is in Katowice or Zabrze , we could link up .
Congrats
Please how did you go about your accommodation document, was it your school that issued you the accommodation or you got your accommodation yourself?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
William2323:

Okayy was it the school that gave you the accommodation?

Practically yes but was dependent on me.
Though the school has an accommodation process just like admission process...

Had to apply for accommodation and pay a deposit after being approved.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please, is there anyone or if you know anyone that got visa with accommodation documents that was issued by agent or private landlord other than accommodation issued by school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good day everyone, I have few questions,
1. Where can I find public schools to apply to apart from go.poland as I am interested in applying to courses that are thought in Polish language

2. Also I need schools that are open for February intake, most of the ones I have seen so far on go.poland are for October intakes only

3. I am interested in any IT related courses which and which you suggest I check out.

4. I am 29 years old, is age a barrier for someone going for an undergraduate course.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Canterbury:
Good day everyone, I have few questions,
1. Where can I find public schools to apply to apart from go.poland as I am interested in applying to courses that are thought in Polish language

2. Also I need schools that are open for February intake, most of the ones I have seen so far on go.poland are for October intakes only

3. I am interested in any IT related courses which and which you suggest I check out.

4. I am 29 years old, is age a barrier for someone going for an undergraduate course.

Starting from your last question, age is not a barrier. I think I saw someone above your age who was able to secure admission and move to this same Poland for undergraduate (Though he did his undergraduate in Nigeria).

Secondly, to study in Polish, you will need to learn Polish language first. So, it is safe to say that, you should aim to get admission in Polish language schools (government owned or private owned). After your learning, you can smoothly transit into your desired program.

And, also, IT program is good, but learning it in Polish might be challenging. I think most organisations into IT jobs are using English as the medium of communication and in the job environment.

Lastly, education is not easy in Poland just like every other country in Europe. You will need determination and efforts to succeed. Look towards cities with better international students presence for easy of transition and ability to secure part-time job (if you wish).

All in all, the most important thing you could do to help yourself greatly is to read the thread from page 0. You will gain insight and knowledge about the whole process thereby eliminating the issue of asking questions always which might have been answered. If it is too big for you to cover, then consider reading the 1st 50 pages and the last 30 pages. It should give you the information you seek. Always remember, knowledge is power, and who do personal research to acquire the knowledge goes far when he or she finds himself (or herself) in a country where (s)he knows no one and support.

Phwee....All this epistle untop giving little advice. Abeg no vex say the writeup dey long like the sea of bethsheba for Eygpt grin

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
lexdino:

Good evening.

What should one do if one's school provides accommodation for students but the students are not allowed to apply for the accommodation until they have their visa?

I am referring to KUL Lublin in this case.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

if this is the case, you have to get an accomodation contract of a year elsewhere. Kind regards
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
DAramis:

Starting from your last question, age is not a barrier. I think I saw someone above your age who was able to secure admission and move to this same Poland for undergraduate (Though he did his undergraduate in Nigeria).

Secondly, to study in Polish, you will need to learn Polish language first. So, it is safe to say that, you should aim to get admission in Polish language schools (government owned or private owned). After your learning, you can smoothly transit into your desired program.

And, also, IT program is good, but learning it in Polish might be challenging. I think most organisations into IT jobs are using English as the medium of communication and in the job environment.

Lastly, education is not easy in Poland just like every other country in Europe. You will need determination and efforts to succeed. Look towards cities with better international students presence for easy of transition and ability to secure part-time job (if you wish).

All in all, the most important thing you could do to help yourself greatly is to read the thread from page 0. You will gain insight and knowledge about the whole process thereby eliminating the issue of asking questions always which might have been answered. If it is too big for you to cover, then consider reading the 1st 50 pages and the last 30 pages. It should give you the information you seek. Always remember, knowledge is power, and who do personal research to acquire the knowledge goes far when he or she finds himself (or herself) in a country where (s)he knows no one and support.

Phwee....All this epistle untop giving little advice. Abeg no vex say the writeup dey long like the sea of bethsheba for Eygpt grin
thank you Soo much for the response I really appreciate, about the language course you suggested, I read from this thread from years ago that a language course of just 1year will not get me a visa, I mean I will not be give student visa for just a language course. Because as for me I am dedicated to the cause I am ready to go for a year language course then proceed toy IT program but the visa part is a problem.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Canterbury:
thank you Soo much for the response I really appreciate, about the language course you suggested, I read from this thread from years ago that a language course of just 1year will not get me a visa, I mean I will not be give student visa for just a language course. Because as for me I am dedicated to the cause I am ready to go for a year language course then proceed toy IT program but the visa part is a problem.
go for your IT programme directly, you'll learn the language conveniently while studying.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Babbbbbbbbby: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
EndyO42:

Good day, Pls I need information concerning accomodation and visa application. I just admission in wroclaw, Can I reach you? This my email mudyspaceman@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Hello, i don't know much about Wroclaw university. My school is silesian university of technology in Gliwice ,they offer accommodation to their students. Everything about accommodation was written on my acceptance letter which I presented to the embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shogun200:
go for your IT programme directly, you'll learn the language conveniently while studying.
thanks for your contribution.

Please, peeps that are in Poland already, which school would you suggest I check out for an IT BSc program, my considerations are

Cheap tuition (very important)
Good city with student job prospects (eyeing IT firms)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babbbbbbbbby: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oemmy:

Congrats
Please how did you go about your accommodation document, was it your school that issued you the accommodation or you got your accommodation yourself?
yes, my school offered accommodation. They have their own hostels and it was noted in my acceptance letter.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babbbbbbbbby: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Alex246:
Pls who is in wroclaw city let's link up.
@EndyO42 you should ask him ,he is in Wroclaw.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
DAVIDMOE:
i have decided to learn polish and graphic designing while I wait for winter intake to start.
please where is your location I will like to tag along, I stay in Abuja.
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please what school is that?

Babbbbbbbbby:
yes, my school offered accommodation. They have their own hostels and it was noted in my acceptance letter.
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please what school is that ?

Hardefillar1:

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys, concerning my enquires about a school with cheap tuition, I found this school WSB Academy, https://wsb.edu.pl/. It looks really cool and they have open application now for February intake.

But my concern now is that the gurus in this thread advised to stick to big cities, secondly the school is a private school so I don't know about their rankings, how many africans in the school (as I haven't seen anyone talk about the school here)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Perkpappi:
hello everyone
how are we doing today
thank you

WSB Academy is still open for admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2020
Canterbury:

No idea to be honest but you can still contact the embassy to seek their opinion while still on the lookout for this your other plan which you have activated.

NB: The language course is almost same fee with most undergraduate and masters degrees programme. Around $2300 (minimum).

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 2:32am On Dec 28, 2020
athenswonders:

Please what school is that ?

Warsaw university of technology
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2020
EndyO42:

Thanks.
Are u in wroclaw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2020
anyone who got visa appointments for 29th, 30th, 31st, and Jan 4- 8.? I learned they gave an appointment for this day in last week's appointment booking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.