Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904601 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Aehime99: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Hello,

Please does anyone know any universities in Poland that admissions are on for March intake which tuition fee are lesser than 2000euros?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Aehime99:
Hello,

Please does anyone know any universities in Poland that admissions are on for March intake which tuition fee are lesser than 2000euros?

Canterbury:
WSB Academy is still open for admission
Canterbury:
Hi guys, concerning my enquires about a school with cheap tuition, I found this school WSB Academy, https://wsb.edu.pl/. It looks really cool and they have open application now for February intake
Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Aehime99:
Hello,

WSB University i guess they accept per semester fee and cost €599 per semester... You can go for it applications deadline is February 15th if am correct ...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aehime99: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Canterbury:
WSB Academy is still open for admission

I saw tuition fee as 2475polish zloty
Is that yearly or pee semester
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aehime99: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
kc6964:

WSB University i guess they accept per semester fee and cost €599 per semester... You can go for it applications deadline is February 15th if am correct ...

In this case, I'm asking in term of an undergraduate program
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aehime99:

In this case, I'm asking in term of an undergraduate program
I am also applying there for undergraduate, I don't think there is any of their undergraduate course that is up to this amount you stated here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aehime99: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Canterbury:
I am also applying there for undergraduate, I don't think there is any of their undergraduate course that is up to this amount you stated here

Can I chat you up
This is my phone number: 09080039749
Email: aehime99@gmail.com

Would be expecting your reply soon
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yeah I wanted to apply to this school too. But since it's a private school and not in a big city I had to go deep in research, based on YouTube videos and advise from this thread. I found a public school that offers about same tuition slightly above though. & In a better city, if interested let's tag along.
Canterbury:
Hi guys, concerning my enquires about a school with cheap tuition, I found this school WSB Academy, https://wsb.edu.pl/. It looks really cool and they have open application now for February intake.

But my concern now is that the gurus in this thread advised to stick to big cities, secondly the school is a private school so I don't know about their rankings, how many africans in the school (as I haven't seen anyone talk about the school here)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
My 2 cent from research,
If you know you are looking at student jobs, and or self sponsor while studying, opportunities for work upon graduation. wsb University, I won't advice. Except you have backup. Each to his own Sha.
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tennyson18:
Yeah I wanted to apply to this school too. But since it's a private school and not in a big city I had to go deep in research, based on YouTube videos and advise from this thread. I found a public school that offers about same tuition slightly above though. & In a better city, if interested let's tag along.
Which school is that
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tennyson18:
what's the name of the public school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Aehime99:

Can I chat you up
This is my phone number: 09080039749
Email: aehime99@gmail.com

Would be expecting your reply soon
I sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tennyson18:
My 2 cent from research,
If you know you are looking at student jobs, and or self sponsor while studying, opportunities for work upon graduation. wsb University, I won't advice. Except you have backup. Each to his own Sha.
bro, please can you please explain further on the reason for what you advice is, are you saying that WSB dose not have good job prospects. Please shade more light on this so we wouldn't make any mistake on this journey, thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
If you follow the thread, people who are already in Poland advised we stick to cities with international exposure, (big cities). Why? Minimal rate of being played a racist card upon, well a good chance of getting a student job.
Now on the issue of graduate jobs and private schools I found out on YouTube they don't rate private schools except a popular few in Warsaw, I went through comments and saw some polish people agreed to it that they see private schools as high school standard. So a foreigner said he has quite a number of friends who finished before him and don't have jobs and still searching cause they went to private schools. Best pick, stick to the advice of people with experience.
Canterbury:
bro, please can you please explain further on the reason for what you advice is, are you saying that WSB dose not have good job prospects. Please shade more light on this so we wouldn't make any mistake on this journey, thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tennyson18:
If you follow the thread, people who are already in Poland advised we stick to cities with international exposure, (big cities). Why? Minimal rate of being played a racist card upon, well a good chance of getting a student job.
Now on the issue of graduate jobs and private schools I found out on YouTube they don't rate private schools except a popular few in Warsaw, I went through comments and saw some polish people agreed to it that they see private schools as high school standard. So a foreigner said he has quite a number of friends who finished before him and don't have jobs and still searching cause they went to private schools. Best pick, stick to the advice of people with experience.
alright bro, so all road leads to which school now. I dah your back already just lead the way

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Canterbury: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello guys, please I need help, I am checking out a school for BSc studies and the required documents here is a bit worry some for me, they asked for a document that can show english Proficiency, for some going for BSc where can I get that. Secondly, health fitness certificate, this one is tricky, what and what are we to check for and do they have a designated hospital for this.

Please any with ideas should help me, thank you.

Re: Polish Student Visa by damtan(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
What's the name of the school please... Let's quickly forward our applications
Tennyson18:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
You can either get a letter of English proficiency from your school, or you write the IELTs exam. Then for health certificate, go to any government hospital and get it done. Look at what tests you are asked to carry out.
I hope this helps
Canterbury:
Hello guys, please I need help, I am checking out a school for BSc studies and the required documents here is a bit worry some for me, they asked for a document that can show english Proficiency, for some going for BSc where can I get that. Secondly, health fitness certificate, this one is tricky, what and what are we to check for and do they have a designated hospital for this.

Please any with ideas should help me, thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tennyson18:
Send me an email, I'd give you my number let's form a whatsapp group. University of Gdansk.

The school is Temporarily closed for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Alaskaari: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Good day house,

Is it advisable to apply to language schools for admission?

Also, who knows someone that knows someone who got his/her visa after fulfilling other necessary obligations for language school?

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
gokecont:
good morning nairalanders please i need an assistance, i just want to apply for my 1st degree course in Poland and I'm confuse on what city to choose or cheaper and faster university to grant me admission please, i need help from you to help make my decision thank you.
....and im a commercial student too.

List of low tuition universities in Poland

Academy of Economics in Cracow
Academy of Economics in Katowice
Academy of Humanities and Economics in Lodz
Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznan
Agricultural University Of Cracow
American Academy of English
Catholic University of Lublin
College of Science, Warsaw
European Academy of Arts
Fine Arts Academy in Gdansk
Gdansk Medical Academy
Gdansk Technical Academy
Jagiellonian University, Cracow
Katowice School of Economics
Kozminski University
Lodz Technical University
Medical Academy in Gdansk
Medical Academy in Lodz
Medical Academy in Wroclaw
Music Academy Cracow
Polish Open University in Warsaw
Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology
Poznan School of Banking
School of Banking and Management in Cracow
Silesian Academy of Medicine in Katowice
Silesian Technical University of Gilwice
Technical University of Cracow
Technical University of Lodz
Technical University of Lublin
Technical University of Poznan
Technical University of Warsaw
University of Gdansk
University of Management and Marketing
University of Opole
University of Silesia
University of Warsaw
University of Wroclaw
Warsaw university of Technology
Wroclaw Technical University

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2020
lexdino:

Good evening.

What should one do if one's school provides accommodation for students but the students are not allowed to apply for the accommodation until they have their visa?

I am referring to KUL Lublin in this case.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Ask your school to issue you a letter stating that Accommodation will be provided for your for the duration of your studies and payment will be made upon arrival in poland.

if your school can't issue that olx.pl all the way.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Oemmy:

Has anyone gotten visa with self gotten hostel accommodation? If yes please advise us

the embassy just want you to have a place for a year. once you can show proof of a 1year contract your Visa will be issued
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Shogun200:
usd or pln, if its usd then that's expensive for an hostel.
my was 1800 service charge included
Re: Polish Student Visa by neccki: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Tennyson18:

That's a wrong info my friend. To get a job in Poland is dependent on your skills and what you have to offer. I know people who are currently schooling in private schools in Poland with IT & Programming skills and are earning even more than those who have graduated 3 years ago in a public school in Poland.

WSB Universities is a very good school. You will find Nigerians, Senegalese, Kenyan, Cameroonian etc in that school and they have campuses in almost every major city in Poland.

If you have skills such as Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Networking (IT) or Programming skill (C#, Java, Python, etc) then you have nothing to worry about. And those who don't have such skills but you can hustle without minding the nature of jobs like working in Mc Donalds, factories or Manufacturing companies then you also have nothing to worry about.

Don't be scared. WSB is a very good school with lots of Africans there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tennyson18: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Hello my friend, wsb University dabrowa cornigza it's even Academia wsb. & different from wsb Universities. The later is expensive while the former is cheaper. Please note this.

In terms of student jobs I said aim for big cities.

Yes having a skill will get you a job, but I'm making it general for the skilled & unskilled. Even people with skills still works at restaurants & delivery. In a case where there's no opening for a skilled worker, what choice does he have.
You should also note this is a total white country where you get to see a black person 1 in a 100 people if not more,.
I only gave my 2 cent based on the experience of people I've come across, you have your too, share and don't come and say I'm giving wrong info.
Everybody's story can't be the same, there's always two sides to a coin. That's life.
I won't paint something merry for people that have a low percentage probability in another man's country. Aim for the best expect the worst, so you can deal with it when it arrives.
Thank you.
neccki:

That's a wrong info my friend. To get a job in Poland is dependent on your skills and what you have to offer. I know people who are currently schooling in private schools in Poland with IT & Programming skills and are earning even more than those who have graduated 3 years ago in a public school in Poland.

WSB Universities is a very good school. You will find Nigerians, Senegalese, Kenyan, Cameroonian etc in that school and they have campuses in almost every major city in Poland.

If you have skills such as Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Networking (IT) or Programming skill (C#, Java, Python, etc) then you have nothing to worry about. And those who don't have such skills but you can hustle without minding the nature of jobs like working in Mc Donalds, factories or Manufacturing companies then you also have nothing to worry about.

Don't be scared. WSB is a very good school with lots of Africans there.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by thomasGcook(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Hello house, please does anyone know anything about University of Business Wroclaw,I just got admitted and wanna pay my tuition
Re: Polish Student Visa by gboyee80(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Hello house, pls I want to ask if there is age limits for undergraduate program? if yes, is there any program like language course or any study program that a man of 40+ could apply for? tnks for a great job u guys are doing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ImDStar: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
And nobody could answer this guy's questions.
Nawao undecided undecided
Voltrondash:
Gurus in the house! Please I have a few questions to ask, hope to get reply ASAP.

1. What are my chances of getting admission to do a Masters or PGD in any computer related course as a HND holder with 2.93 CGPA?
2. What is the tuition fee for the course inclusive of accomodation?
3. When is the admission for 2020 likely going to start?
4. Which school/schools can you all recommend I apply for?
5. I am a first time traveller what are my chances with getting the visa?

Thank you all, expecting your honest responses soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.