Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903799 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by 2rez: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
[q
4everEdward:
Hello good morning guys, someone recommended this thread to me, honestly I was denied Korean and Chinese visa last base on scholarship. Please am looking at to apply for undergraduate course, Bsc in Poland I need procedures on how to do that. I urgently need you guys help. I hope age won’t limit me. Thansk
uote author=Atdeejay12 post=98133922]Hi please guys application portal for wroclaw university of science and technology for February intake is not opened and the calender says dec18-feb 12. While trying to register the website prompted check back at a later date. What could be wrong?
My intention is to study biotechnology msc, who knows schools that is currently taking in students [/quote]
Check Silesian university of technology as fast as u can. Admission still ongoing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by 4everEdward(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
2rez:
[quote author=Atdeejay12 post=98133922]Hi please guys application portal for wroclaw university of science and technology for February intake is not opened and the calender says dec18-feb 12. While trying to register the website prompted check back at a later date. What could be wrong?
My intention is to study biotechnology msc, who knows schools that is currently taking in students
Check Silesian university of technology as fast as u can. Admission still ongoing.

Can you drop
Limk
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maize621: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Send me a message request and I’ll assist you with the payment

Atdeejay12:
Please everyone, how were you able to pay 20£ reg fee.. I dont have dom account I need your assistance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Boxer007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
onstelly:

I have replied check your mail

tanks. tank u. I like u. an u my type of girl. can u do annnnalsex please? cheesy
Re: Polish Student Visa by bridget149: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hi, I was not able to send an email to you through this portal, can I post my email here, I have some questions. thanx

Neyoung40:

Tule!!!!!!
Tulejor!!!!
Some schools might allow you to process your admission without your Documents being Authenticated & Legalized.
But they will always tell you after you have the Unconditional Acceptance letter, to make sure you Legalize your documents before your arrival in Poland.
And there is no way you can legalize your documents at the polish consul without talking about MOE & MFA FIRST.
Re: Polish Student Visa by YOMITEWIN(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm in poland

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by StanleyT: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
YOMITEWIN:
Welcome!!! Which city you dey? I Dey come my own.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Neyoung40(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
bridget149:
Hi, I was not able to send an email to you through this portal, can I post my email here, I have some questions. thanx

Okay..... Go ahead
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
YOMITEWIN:
How fa.how is poland.have your lecture started?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Atdeejay12: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Maize621:
Send me a message request and I’ll assist you with the payment

please check your mail sir.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Developrog(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good evening everyone, please it is true that for the visa application it has to be the Poland Embassy at Abuja?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Developrog:
Good evening everyone, please it is true that for the visa application it has to be the Poland Embassy at Abuja?
Is there any other option we aren't aware of?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Developrog(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
PimpinPips:

Is there any other option we aren't aware of?
I thought they have a Lagos office?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Developrog:

I thought they have a Lagos office?
Am not sure.everyone has been going to Abuja office...just focus on Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by Developrog(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Escanor:

Am not sure.everyone has been going to Abuja office...just focus on Abuja
Please we need responses on this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Developrog:

Please we need responses on this.
I said it's Abuja.what response do u want again

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
1768VG:

Answer
1 i ɗid not use any agent, I did everything myself, all instructions needed to gain admission will be on the university website, if you have any challenges during application send a mail to the school they will reply with better explanation.

2 on credit card, not all bank give cc and those that give not all branches know what cc is about, I use First bank in Lagos, Surulere area. And one of my friend use access bank in Abuja, some I'm sure those two banks know how to do it but not all branch. I funded my account with 2million naira(I paid 2.4m they use 20percent as collateral ) note I'm one tuition waiver(I get scholarship that pay my tuition fee) so that why I use only 2m.

How I open cc.
I fill form stating how much should be deducted from my Normal account to fund cc, no bid deal they understand once you said for visa purposes.

3 I don't see any questions here you just say what you want to do.

I wish you all the best bro/sis.

Hello please can I get your contact, I have a question to ask please, you can also text me on WhatsApp on +234 903 566 3725
Re: Polish Student Visa by Developrog(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Escanor:

I said it's Abuja.what response do u want again
For others to contribute also. You’re not everyone remember.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iykegp123: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
uszyblinks:
am applying too
Am also applying, please lets put heads together. Email: iykegptesting@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by Developrog(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Hardefillar1:

Their first embassy used to be in Lagos. Then they moved to Abuja since it became the FCT. So they’re no longer in Lagos anymore and are permanently based in Abuja.

I hope that helps.

This helps. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Samrichie(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2021
If you need any help regarding anything.... admission, tuition payment, authentication and legalization and the rest.... Message me on WhatsApp.. but please do me a favour, just go straight to the point. 08137646234.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ayomide8990(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Please is 3million enough to studying in Poland.
Or how much does it cost to studying in Poland as Undergraduate.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2021
StanleyT:

I know say una go attack me, but no wahala, I no Dey reason am...but Yes, Gee Niggas via Bitcoin traders.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Another Thursday loading...
Another turbulent day of phoning endlessly for appointment.
Good luck to everyone!
[s]And a moment of silence for those who still won't make it... Again[/s]!

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Honeypels: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please has anyone travel with. a child before...how was the visa applications.

or has anyone be able to come back and pick the child after some time abroad

Please help a confuse mother.I don't want to leave him behind and I had to leave, I want to be sure we can be reunited in the shortest possible time..

thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Honeypels:
Please has anyone travel with. a child before...how was the visa applications.

or has anyone be able to come back and pick the child after some time abroad

Please help a confuse mother.I don't want to leave him behind and I had to leave, I want to be sure we can be reunited in the shortest possible time..

thanks
While, at least for me, I completely feel and understand your concern, it's kinda hard to offer any response without first knowing the exact age of your child.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Honeypels: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
PimpinPips:

While, at least for me, I completely feel and understand your concern, it's kinda hard to offer any response without first knowing the exact age of your child.

almost a year
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Honeypels:

almost a year
Jeeez so why are you even considering going alone (first)
You have every right to have your baby included in your application!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Honeypels: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
PimpinPips:

Jeeez so why are you even considering going alone (first)
You have every right to have your baby included in your application!

thanks for your quick response.

I sent a mail to the embassy and they replied that it isn't possible. been heartbroken since I got the reply today

I need people who have done it that can guide me through
Re: Polish Student Visa by tellalexander: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello to y’all;

I applied to a university late, so my admission was deferred to September 2021. I have paid my tuition fees and the school have promised to send me my new admission documents by February so I can process my visa.

So I will like to ask, when can I apply for the shengen study visa? Can I apply February in advance to September? Or I apply March, April, May or June? Is there a restriction on the time one should apply?

I would be grateful if I get a response

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.