Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,208 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904890 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by ProfDave123: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, you can can start applying 3 months to the start of your program.

tellalexander:
Hello to y’all;

I applied to a university late, so my admission was deferred to September 2021. I have paid my tuition fees and the school have promised to send me my new admission documents by February so I can process my visa.

So I will like to ask, when can I apply for the shengen study visa? Can I apply February in advance to September? Or I apply March, April, May or June? Is there a restriction on the time one should apply?

I would be grateful if I get a response

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by GMBuHarry: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good day to everyone.
Please I need wise input from anyone here that got visa after using a sponsor that has a registered business.

If you are going for undergraduate studies in a school that charges 1,000 Euros per semester, and your accommodation costs 200 Euros per month, my questions are:

1. How much should your sponsor have in their credit card limit?

2. If the sponsor is a relative that has their own business, what documents should they add to the certificate of credit card to prove their source of income as self employed business owner.

My friend really needs this information because she is scared of visa refusal due to insufficient funds.

Thanks in advance
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
tellalexander:
Hello to y’all;

I applied to a university late, so my admission was deferred to September 2021. I have paid my tuition fees and the school have promised to send me my new admission documents by February so I can process my visa.

So I will like to ask, when can I apply for the shengen study visa? Can I apply February in advance to September? Or I apply March, April, May or June? Is there a restriction on the time one should apply?

I would be grateful if I get a response

Firstly, you are applying for a long term Visa and not a Schengen Visa.

Secondly, it's always advised to apply for visa as early as possible so I advised that you apply for Visa as Soon as you receive your new Admission Documents. In this case, you will have more than enough time to appeal incase there is a need to appeal the decision. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello, my name is Cornel (NwaUdi) I'm a Marketing Executive with DE E&M LOGISTICS LTD. I'm also a member of Poland study group. I observed that most of us need to send documents overseas regularly so I recommend our logistics firm DE E&M LOGISTICS.

We partners with DHL and our prices are far cheaper than when you go to DHL on your own. So contact me on 08063293445 or obumcornel@gmail.com for all your postings. We will give you a huge discount rate even better than the DHL student price.

Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please how long does it take to get this Eligibility Letter from MOE I applied on Monday for it!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Honeypels:

thanks for your quick response.

I sent a mail to the embassy and they replied that it isn't possible. been heartbroken since I got the reply today

I need people who have done it that can guide me through
Oh well, I am so sorry you're being put through this. The closest situation to yours that I know of is a young lady who will leave for Poland in a few weeks, but she's married to an American and her 1year old has a US passport, so...
I could swear down that I have no idea why you got that feedback, unless something else is at play.
If going with your baby wasn't possible, then why make this provision in the application form?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello everyone , I'm new here
please i just got an offer letter from the university of information Technology and management in Rzeszow Poland ,Bachelor in Nursing.
Please what Documents do i need to take to the embassy.
Can any of my relatives bearing same surname be my sponsor?
How much is needed to be in my sponsor's account?
School open march 1st and studies starts April 5th

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations please i need assistance on how to apply for visa and documents needed just got an offer letter today
Re: Polish Student Visa by gloyal: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Anifowose70:
Is anyone here applying to University of agriculture Krakow this December? Let’s link up please

Here I am. How can I reach you? Drop digits OR something.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Divinedaddy: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
nakeno:
please i just got an offer letter from the university of information Technology and management in Rzeszow Poland ,Bachelor in Nursing.
pls how much is d tuition fee for nursing am interested in studying nursing too plz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Anifowose70:
Is anyone here applying to University of agriculture Krakow this December? Let’s link up please

I am waiting for my admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tuition fee 2250 € per semester
Full tuition fees payment 4500€
150€ application fees

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Divinedaddy: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
nakeno:
Tuition fee 2250 € per semester
150€ application fees
which means do you use to pay Ur tuition fees ,i mean is it tru Bank
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tuition fees 2250€ per semester
Application fees 150€
Admission still on going till feb 28th
Re: Polish Student Visa by NewAjala(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Guys... Does universities in Poland request for letter of recommendation when applying for graduate study?
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
I just got the offer letter from the university today not made payment ,i will ask my cousin in London if she can do the transfer once am ready to pay the tuition fees

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by GMBuHarry: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Someone should please help with this
GMBuHarry:
Good day to everyone.
Please I need wise input from anyone here that got visa after using a sponsor that has a registered business.

If you are going for undergraduate studies in a school that charges 1,000 Euros per semester, and your accommodation costs 200 Euros per month, my questions are:

1. How much should your sponsor have in their credit card limit?

2. If the sponsor is a relative that has their own business, what documents should they add to the certificate of credit card to prove their source of income as self employed business owner.

My friend really needs this information because she is scared of visa refusal due to insufficient funds.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
GMBuHarry:
Someone should please help with this
Maybe you (your friend) could simply read through the requirements clearly stated on the Polish Consulate's website.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please i was asked from the university to provide this eligibility certificate....please am applying for Bsc. How do i go about it

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
PimpinPips:

Oh well, I am so sorry you're being put through this. The closest situation to yours that I know of is a young lady who will leave for Poland in a few weeks, but she's married to an American and her 1year old has a US passport, so...
I could swear down that I have no idea why you got that feedback, unless something else is at play.
If going with your baby wasn't possible, then why make this provision in the application form?

It's for students below 18
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
NewAjala:
Guys... Does universities in Poland request for letter of recommendation when applying for graduate study?

No

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amanee:

It's for students below 18
Uncle/Aunty where hast thou been
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
PimpinPips:

Uncle/Aunty where hast thou been

I've been around
Hope you're good?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amanee:

I've been around
Hope you're good?
Just chilling like a villain.
Tryna lock down an appointment and be like you when I grow up.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Amanee:

No
Some do actually, and not all courses by the way. Silicien University asked for two recommenders for msc in transport.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
PimpinPips:

Just chilling like a villain.
Tryna lock down an appointment and be like you when I grow up.

Lol, it's well

Careful what you wish for
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Some do actually, and not all courses by the way. Silicien University asked for two recommenders for msc in transport.

Okay, cool
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
nakeno:

documents needed are on the website for the embassy. Best to check there first as they can change than to reply on us here. The requirements are very clear and concise on the website. Did you have a look?
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
NewAjala:

depends on the University and course. check with the uni you are applying to.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
nakeno:
Congratulations please i need assistance on how to apply for visa and documents needed just got an offer letter today

Check Polish consulate website..its very clear and they update too. so go there for the latest demands. otherwise you will use old advice and be rejected because of no research.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.