Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906312 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
William2323:
The school said embassy tell schools not to interfere with visa decisions that i should mail the embasy instead but they would contact the embassy anyways. Please how did you send the mail? What did you type in..cos i would like to send mine now jare

Yeah that’s true
Use one of these abuja.consulate@msz.gov.pl or abuja.secretary@msz.gov.pl
Tell them your name,passport number and date of appointment and ask if your visa issue available for pickup then maybe you can try to explain to them why you need it soon
Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Divinedaddy:
September intake still looking for university

I’d say look for a university in Warsaw,Wroclaw or Łódź
What course?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Divinedaddy: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
deejunioretuk:

I’d say look for a university in Warsaw,Wroclaw or Łódź What course?
nursing undergraduate,but wot abt Vincent Pol university
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ataime16(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Amanee:

Send a mail to the embassy to ask if its ready before going

Nice
Re: Polish Student Visa by ritzytbabs(m): 1:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Hello people,

Please I recently just took interest in Poland.

I need help on which school will be open for application from February for Msc course in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Divinedaddy:
nursing undergraduate,but wot abt Vincent Pol university

Oh that’s nice VPU offer nursing I know
And they’re not as expensive
Have you filled the admission form?
It’s easy those guys don’t waste time to send admission letter
Once you send your documents to them
I can tell you about my whole process
Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Moonflower:

Hey!!! That’s where I’m going too.. Vincentpol university, Nursing.. leaving next month.. can we text girl? +27671767524

Sure we could text but I’m a guy btw
When’d you get your visa?
I’ve emailed the embassy and they said mine will be ready by next week monday
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Check IULT, they're currently giving out admission

ritzytbabs:
Hello people,

Please I recently just took interest in Poland.

I need help on which school will be open for application from February for Msc course in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Which course are you looking to study?

Dorizzdorcas:
Hello good evening people

Please I just took interest in Poland, I need help on which school will be open for application from February. Biko help a sister

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by diamond325: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2021
I would like to confirm if one is going for legalization of documents alone, will the documents be collected same day
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2021
Please if someone gets Number 9 (You have not justified the purpose of travel and conditions of stay), and planning to file an appeal, what are the things to be worked on? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Cutealexio:
Please if someone gets Number 9 (You have not justified the purpose of travel and conditions of stay), and planning to file an appeal, what are the things to be worked on? Thank you

Mail the embassy and ask, they will tell you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Did your school give you an accommodation or were you able to get an accommodation contract?

Also did you include payment confirmation evidence from the school?

Cutealexio:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
necz:
Did your school give you an accommodation or were you able to get an accommodation contract?

Most likely culprits, yea?
Anything else come to mind?
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=deejunioretuk post=98315264]

Sure we could text but I’m a guy btw
When’d you get your visa?
I’ve emailed the embassy and they said mine will be ready by next week monday

Please i submitted my application online for Nursing too on the 20th January. Please! @Moonflower i added you on WhatsApp so we can talk. How long did it take before you got your admission?
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please how long does it take to get payment slip and unconditional offer letter from school after tuition payment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
desmedallion:
Please how long does it take to get payment slip and unconditional offer letter from school after tuition payment?
Immediately they have verifiably received the funds. Can be same day, if you insist.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Paramedickelvin: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please who can help a brother with appointment at the embassy,it getting difficult and almost impossible
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
yes, I included payment confirmation and even extension letter from the University
necz:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
I submitted accommodation reservation and
extension letter from the University stating I can arrive at the end of this month. The University is aware that I just applied for the visa...Ill do as you've advised. Thank you so much
Hardefillar1:

It’s either one or two ways...
Accommodation or admission... this isn’t about your tuition fee payment or something or accommodation payment..

The embassy must’ve contacted your school and the school may have replied ghat they’re not taking in anyone for this semester or session till October or something... or maybe they’ve revoked your admission. I had someone who ran into the same situation.

So contact your school and ask them what’s your admission and accommodation status. If it is still valid; tell them to send you a recent document that shows that; and go to the embassy to appeal with that or better still get admission to another school and go with their documents
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls, are we required to pay for one year dormitory fee while applying for visa or a year contact with one month down payment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Maria154:

Pls, are we required to pay for one year dormitory fee while applying for visa or a year contact with one month down payment?

It actually now says accommodation reservation that covers entire period of visa validity, or something like that. In my mind, I already concluded I must make arrangements for accomodation covering the entire period I intend on studying in Poland.
Your school should be able to lend a hand in this regard.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Divinedaddy: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
deejunioretuk:

Oh that’s nice VPU offer nursing I know And they’re not as expensive Have you filled the admission form? It’s easy those guys don’t waste time to send admission letter Once you send your documents to them I can tell you about my whole process
ok man will contact U soon ok.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
PimpinPips:

It actually now says accommodation reservation that covers entire period of visa validity, or something like that. In my mind, I already concluded I must make arrangements for accomodation covering the entire period I intend on studying in Poland.
Your school should be able to lend a hand in this regard.

Thanks for your response. Hopefully, I can get another input from someone that got visa recently. I trying to work on my budget, (i.e if I will be required to pay for one year or one month domitory fee from here).

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
I know about 2 people who had the same #9 refusal issue as yourself and they're currently in Poland.

Is the accommodation reservation from the school?. and how many months reservation was given to you?

Also send a mail to the Embassy to ask the reason for the visa refusal/denial.

Cutealexio:
yes, I included payment confirmation and even extension letter from the University

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
No, it's not necessary to pay for the whole year.

So get an accommodation reservation of a year with one month down payment. I know someone who had to get a year reservation but paid for 6 months. He has his visa as I speak. So you can go ahead with a month down payment

Maria154:

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
necz:
No, it's not necessary to pay for the whole year.

So get an accommodation reservation of a year with one month down payment. I know someone who had to get a year reservation but paid for 6 months. He has his visa as I speak. So you can go ahead with a month down payment

Oh wow you seem knowledgeable in this department.
Abeg, do you know if they made this paid reservation via their school or by other personal means?
I just feel more comfortable with getting a paid reservation than the letter provided by school simply saying accommodation is provided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.