Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906267 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yes,the accommodation registration is from the school, stating just the price and availability.
necz:
I know about 2 people who had the same #9 refusal issue as yourself and they're currently in Poland.

Is the accommodation reservation from the school?. and how many months reservation was given to you?

Also send a mail to the Embassy to ask the reason for the visa refusal/denial.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Priceless200(f): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls I am interested in this , I need to pay urgently before Thursday to avoid losing the admission ? banks are a no no right now

anyone in katowise here ?
PimpinPips:

It is rumored that finding someone in Europe to pay on your behalf is rapid as 4cuk.
Of course, you'll both do the mathematics to settle the person before... You get the gist smiley

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please does anyone here know of any affordable school that will start applications soon. Kindly suggest. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Priceless200:
Pls I am interested in this , I need to pay urgently before Thursday to avoid losing the admission ? banks are a no no right now

anyone in katowise here ?
Hm. Do you not know anyone within Europe to help out? Or anyone close to you here who knows anyone.
Randomly searching here may unleash the hawks who... lipsrsealed
I'd have linked you but I too really do not want to be accused of trying to scam anyone.
Bottom line, try to find a contact you can be surer of.
Re: Polish Student Visa by andycoal40(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
PimpinPips:

Hm. Do you not know anyone within Europe to help out? Or anyone close to you here who knows anyone.
Randomly searching here may unleash the hawks who... lipsrsealed
I'd have linked you but I too really do not want to be accused of trying to scam anyone.
Bottom line, try to find a contact you can be surer of.

Me too; i cnt even recommend someone nd put my reputation at stake
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
deejunioretuk:

Sure we could text but I’m a guy btw
When’d you get your visa?
I’ve emailed the embassy and they said mine will be ready by next week monday

I got mine last month

Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=nakeno post=98322309

My admission was slowed down cause of covid so it took months o
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
andycoal40:

Me too; i cnt even recommend someone nd put my reputation at stake
Reputation for Nairaland ke?
grin That's funny
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
If the school has issued you a Letter of Accommodation Reservation, then that should be enough as a lot of people have gotten visa with the reservation letter that I know.

The ones who got rejected were those whose schools didn't have hostels or dormitory but they got a reservation for a private housing contract without payment. Which they later have to pay before they appealed and got their VISA

PimpinPips:

Oh wow you seem knowledgeable in this department.
Abeg, do you know if they made this paid reservation via their school or by other personal means?
I just feel more comfortable with getting a paid reservation than the letter provided by school simply saying accommodation is provided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
necz:
If the school has issued you a Letter of Accommodation Reservation, then that should be enough as a lot of people have gotten visa with the reservation letter that I know.

The ones who got rejected were those whose schools didn't have hostels or dormitory but they got a reservation for a private housing contract without payment. Which they later have to pay before they appealed and got their VISA

Nice one. Thank you lots for this information.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
desmedallion:
Please how long does it take to get payment slip and unconditional offer letter from school after tuition payment?
Did you make payment for One semester or for one year(two semesters )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
necz:

Thank you�

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
necz:
No, it's not necessary to pay for the whole year.

So get an accommodation reservation of a year with one month down payment. I know someone who had to get a year reservation but paid for 6 months. He has his visa as I speak. So you can go ahead with a month down payment

You guys are really helpful here. Thanks alot.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by andycoal40(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
PimpinPips:

grin This Nairaland existence must be precious to you grin
Me I'm good oo thank you bros

Lol.. not just here; everywhere i go to i hold my honesty nd reputation high ma.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
andycoal40:

Lol.. not just here; everywhere i go to i hold my honesty nd reputation high ma.

Re: Polish Student Visa by andycoal40(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=PimpinPips post=98337205][/quote]

Sorry sir
Re: Polish Student Visa by ritzytbabs(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks much for this information.

I'd like to reach out to you if you wouldn't mind, please how do i do that?

necz:
Check IULT, they're currently giving out admission

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cutealexio(m): 4:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Do you know what they did to fix this problem?
necz:
I know about 2 people who had the same #9 refusal issue as yourself and they're currently in Poland.

Is the accommodation reservation from the school?. and how many months reservation was given to you?

Also send a mail to the Embassy to ask the reason for the visa refusal/denial.

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Feel free pls.

ritzytbabs:
Thanks much for this information.

I'd like to reach out to you if you wouldn't mind, please how do i do that?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Harisbell: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2021
I saw a post here about authenticating your documents... . Is it compulsory, a critetia or requirement you needed to complete before you submit your document for admission process in poland?
Please can someone enlighten me on this? Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Harisbell:
I saw a post here about authenticating your documents... . Is it compulsory, a critetia or requirement you needed to complete before you submit your document for admission process in poland?
Please can someone enlighten me on this? Thank you.
yea dude I've found that from the beginning it really depends on the school you're applying to. as evidenced here, most schools require applicants to legalize, authenticate and apostille said documents, and these can be done at the MFA, MOE, and the Polish Consulate.
for me though, the institution I applied to neither mentioned nor requested for these actions, whether before, during or after my application. I was also offered admission and still no word on that front.
so, at the end of the day, I'm guessing it all boils down to the specific requirements of where you're applying to.
to be safe, for me, I'll very intentionally ask them if they need these when I arrive in Poland.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
PimpinPips:

yea dude I've found that from the beginning it really depends on the school you're applying to. as evidenced here, most schools require applicants to legalize, authenticate and apostille said documents, and these can be done at the MFA, MOE, and the Polish Consulate.
for me though, the institution I applied to neither mentioned nor requested for these actions, whether before, during or after my application. I was also offered admission and still no word on that front.
so, at the end of the day, I'm guessing it all boils down to the specific requirements of where you're applying to.
to be safe, for me, I'll very intentionally ask them if they need these when I arrive in Poland.
Please, while trying to apply for visa, legalise at the embassy your waec and Secondary school transcript if your going for bsc or Bsc certificate and transcript if you're going for masters. It is very important.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Please, while trying to apply for visa, legalise at the embassy your waec and Secondary school transcript if your going for bsc or Bsc certificate and transcript if you're going for masters. It is very important.

Oh, thank you so much for chipping in.
So, please, I'm guessing you're suggesting this even in the event that the school has not specifically required that one does so?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hi I wanted to ask a question,

For proof of accommodation: 'FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF VISA VALIDITY' does this mean for 1 full year or for when my return ticket would be in July/August?

I am using a private student accommodation and have only paid for one month, they sent me confirmation contract of a period from January-July to use for my visa application. Should I ask to extend it till next year just for the visa or is this contract length alright for the visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
PimpinPips:

Hello brotherly, may I know that school you applied to.
I don't have strength for such authentication.
Please is blocked account required for visa application to polish school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
keleto:

Hello brotherly, may I know that school you applied to.
I don't have strength for such authentication.
Please is blocked account required for visa application to polish school
WSB Warsaw.
Poland requires NO blocked account. However, there is an elaborate list of eligible financial instruments right on the website of the Polish Consulate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Maxiout:
Hi I wanted to ask a question,

For proof of accommodation: 'FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF VISA VALIDITY' does this mean for 1 full year or for when my return ticket would be in July/August?

I am using a private student accommodation and have only paid for one month, they sent me confirmation contract of a period from January-July to use for my visa application. Should I ask to extend it till next year just for the visa or is this contract length alright for the visa?

Ask for one year

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxiout(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amanee:

Ask for one year

Thank you for the response, will do so then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.