Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904236 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
desmedallion:

Need your help with that (appointment) if possible.
For how long have you tried to book one by phoning in, please?
I ask cos sometimes persistence pays. If you can afford the weekly waiting, I would encourage you to come up with a different strategy to make sure your call connects (needless to say, my own strategy failed woefully grin ).
My help entails linking you with the person that booked for me and few others here. He isn't cheap.
Re: Polish Student Visa by emajebi: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please was anyone able to get an appointment today? Called with 3 different phones and nothing. If so how did you do it.

Also if anyone knows anyone that can assist with the appointment, pls let me know!

Thanks!
Re: Polish Student Visa by emajebi: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
PimpinPips:

I ask cos sometimes persistence pays. If you can afford the weekly waiting, I would encourage you to come up with a different strategy to make sure your call connects (needless to say, my own strategy failed woefully grin ).
My help entails linking you with the person that booked for me and few others here. He isn't cheap.

Pls could you link me to this person as well
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
emajebi:

Pls could you link me to this person as well
In that case then the question I asked applies to you as well, please.
To reiterate, it wasn't the cheapest connect. Even I had to take a deep breath first before deciding on it.
I kinda prefer to encourage everyone to try their absolute best in reaching that phone line. It's difficult. But it's also free! Only when out of options do I recommend...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Have been thinking about sth o guys.My sponsors documents like payslip and employment letter is in German.do I need to translate it?cause it is expensive o.
I need advice
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Escanor:
Have been thinking about sth o guys.My sponsors documents like payslip and employment letter is in German.do I need to translate it?cause it is expensive o.
I need advice
Take them as they are. At least I'm sure I've never heard about a need to translate those. They require the ORIGINALS of financial documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Holayinks(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
You need to translate it into English. Also 3 months payslip is required.........Have been thinking about sth o guys.My sponsors documents like payslip and employment letter is in German.do I need to translate it?cause it is expensive o.
I need advice [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Right here

desmedallion:
PLEASE who has gotten appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pcozzy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Escanor:
I need advice

Please made sure your sponsorship letter is Notarized in Germany and your payslips are also translated in Germany by a notary before your sponsor sends you the documents.
P.s: They must all be ORIGINAL.No photocopy or scanning.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
I need sponsor..I can't go and spend money for all these translations
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Escanor:
I need sponsor..I can't go and spend money for all these translations
Yo man if your German sponsor is sure, I say stick with it. And in the event that the need to translate and notarize in Germany is accurate, meaning you may need a bit more time, please inform us oo before the date is booked, so the needful is done k.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
PimpinPips:

Yo man if your German sponsor is sure, I say stick with it. And in the event that the need to translate and notarize in Germany is accurate, meaning you may need a bit more time, please inform us oo before the date is booked, so the needful is done k.
Okay I will get back to u tomorrow
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Am ot sure he will do it..please if anyone can help with sponsor I will appreciate
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
PimpinPips:

Two weeks now bra no show.
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
necz:
Right here

How did you do it..they picked today but didn't even pick untill it dropped n that was it o
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pcozzy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Escanor:
Am ot sure he will do it..please if anyone can help with sponsor I will appreciate

Well, getting a notary is not difficult. Translating 3 months pay slip and notarizing the sponsorship letter will cost you about 300 euro.
Express DHL is 80 Euro. You’ll get it btw 2 to 3 days tops.
Just So you know wat to expect. Watever u decide.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pcozzy:

Well, getting a notary is not difficult. Translating 3 months pay slip and notarizing the sponsorship letter will cost you about 300 euro.
Express DHL is 80 Euro. You’ll get it btw 2 to 3 days tops.
Just So you know wat to expect. Watever u decide.
Very stressful
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Is there any one currently studying in cracow university of economics. Pls hala I need to ask about their admission process.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Calm down bro. It's not a difficult thing to do, if you really want to achieve your Poland dream

Escanor:

Very stressful

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by uzoweezyy: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Please am trying to apply for a nursing program at WSEI LUBLIN Poland but one of the requirements is that I apply with VISA, some one should clarify me how this is been done.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2021
uzoweezyy:
Please am trying to apply for a nursing program at WSEI LUBLIN Poland but one of the requirements is that I apply with VISA, some one should clarify me how this is been done.

Just send them all documents
Like O level
Testimonial
Passport data page

That’s all needed

They know u need admission letter before u can apply for visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2021
uzoweezyy:
Applying to same school
You don’t apply with visa
Because if you check step 7 after tuition fees are paid you’re sent confirmation slip to apply for visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Johnbosco1: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2021
LiftedMan:
Anyone applying freshly to universities in Poland ? lets join forces together.

I just sent you a PM
Re: Polish Student Visa by BishopEmmanuel(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Please I need your WhatsApp number Mr Emmanuel or I drop mine. Prince from UAE.
EmmanuelR78:
They currently have a dormitory they partnered with where students can stay,

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
I have a plug for legalization. It’s not cheap
Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
BUKUNMI24:
I have a plug for legalization. It’s not cheap
I’m interested sis. Nothing is cheap anymore. I’ll bear the cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
necz:
Calm down bro. It's not a difficult thing to do, if you really want to achieve your Poland dream

Am changing my sponsor.i don't want to waste moni on that
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

I’m interested sis. Nothing is cheap anymore. I’ll bear the cost

Send ur WhatsApp let me msg u.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Greetings great people.abeg oo must my sponsor be my family member?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Send ur WhatsApp let me msg u.
Hi
I’ve sent you a mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

Hi
I’ve sent you a mail.

I didn’t see any mail. Maybe you should send direct one to workkwithgod@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Escanor:
Greetings great people.abeg oo must my sponsor be my family member?

Your sponsor doesn't have to be your family member but it wud be best if it's your family member...
Perhaps all this things aint that hard if you know your way

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.