Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904130 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
palmshots:

Your sponsor doesn't have to be your family member but it wud be best if it's your family member...
Perhaps all this things aint that hard if you know your way

Please do we have anyone here who submitted this week? I have a question to ask from uand it’s so important. If yes please signify
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Please do we have anyone here who submitted this week? I have a question to ask from uand it’s so important. If yes please signify

Nah, I collected for someone yesterday,
What's your question?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rolex101(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Where the person given a visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rolex101:
Where the person given a visa

Yes he was
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rolex101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
palmshots:

Yes he was

Please did the person use payslip or Credit Card
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rolex101:

Please did the person use payslip or Credit Card

He used payslip
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
I submitted mine on Monday , was the first person to submit
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
agyeigilbert2:
I submitted mine on Monday , was the first person to submit

What’s ur collection date? Heard it’s now 2-7 days for collection is it true?
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
palmshots:

Nah, I collected for someone yesterday,
What's your question?

How many days does it take for collection?
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

What’s ur collection date? Heard it’s now 2-7 days for collection is it true?
Is still one month please
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
agyeigilbert2:

A friend submitted on Wednesday and her collection day is feb 1st
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
agyeigilbert2:

It may be 1st March. because someone presented her documents yesterday and date of collection is 2nd March.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
BUKUNMI24:
I have a plug for legalization. It’s not cheap

Pls I got my degree in South Africa, now I need to APOSTELLITE it (legalize).
Don't have anybody to help me do it in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
palmshots:

Your sponsor doesn't have to be your family member but it wud be best if it's your family member...
Perhaps all this things aint that hard if you know your way

Pls bro, I don't know anyway ooo.
Pls I just sent you a message
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
keleto:

I only know about Nigeria documents. If you want to legalize any Nigeria documents at polish embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
keleto:

If it’s possible to legalize it in Nigeria then no problem but I don’t know about that. If you ask and it’s possible let me know. I can help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

How many days does it take for collection?

Almost close to a month..

Btw, don't always follow the date on the collection slip, it's always available a week plus max after the stated date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Please drop me the link bro...my WhatsApp is +971544948927
2rez:
[quote author=Atdeejay12 post=98133922]Hi please guys application portal for wroclaw university of science and technology for February intake is not opened and the calender says dec18-feb 12. While trying to register the website prompted check back at a later date. What could be wrong?
My intention is to study biotechnology msc, who knows schools that is currently taking in students
Check Silesian university of technology as fast as u can. Admission still ongoing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:08am On Jan 30, 2021
YOMITEWIN:
Hi everyone, I'm in poland
please I want to make an enquiry.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:55am On Jan 30, 2021
I sent you a DM.

Escanor:

Am changing my sponsor.i don't want to waste moni on that
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 4:57am On Jan 30, 2021
keleto:

Check south African embassy in Nigeria. The staffs should be able to help out in linking you to a trusted lawyer or someone in South Africa to do the Apostille for you.

Though it may cost you much. That is, sending fee to South Africa, apostille fee, fee to the person to do the running etc. Be diplomatic in your request and approach them from the point of view of having no other alternative. I am sure they will find a way to help you out.

Another option though risky, look for South African student thread and contact someone who is still schooling in South Africa. plead with the person to help you confirm the needed information for doing the apostille and request for his help in doing it for you. Once he or she agrees, send your original document(s) with DHL (trackable), pay the person to run it for you while he or she sends it back to you with DHL (trackable). Remember, you will bear the whole cost as well as show token of appreciation to the person.

My suggestion which you are not bound to follow.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dNairaman: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Please I'm having trouble paying my school's application fee from Nigeria. Tried having someone pay from the US but the bank commissions are exorbitant.

Please can someone put through, my deadline is monday.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2021
dNairaman:
Good morning everyone,

Please I'm having trouble paying my school's application fee from Nigeria. Tried having someone pay from the US but the bank commissions are exorbitant.

Baaad market. It's officially now hard on yourself and even harder for any potential help.
I really wish there was more time to help you figure something out.
Unfortunately, being smack on a weekend kinda reinforces the word "impossible." Sorry.

PS: I say stick with the US transfer if the funds are available to send right away. In the US I remember paying only $25 per transfer to Europe. Not sure what they currently charge, but the fees are a worthy opportunity cost for the surefire guarantee that it can still make it to Poland by Monday.
Re: Polish Student Visa by odimbannamdi(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2021
Femmylawy:

I think we have up to 3 ppl from Lagos that want to legalize documents in Abuja. Let suggest best idea on how to finance 1 person and share the cost

Hello,

Is this offer still open? I want to key in.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by odimbannamdi(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2021
PimpinPips:

This idea is hereby approved by the Abuja branch of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN).

I am also a member of the renowned SMAN....see as my first right... grin

Abeg how do I key in? I dey interested
Re: Polish Student Visa by odimbannamdi(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Canterbury:

Any document you obtained in your country and you intend to use it abroad you MUST authentic it in you countries MOFA even if they didn't explicitly demand that you authentic it. So for educational documents it has to pass through MOE first.

Adios

But does the MOE and MFA actually reach out to the issueing institutions of my docs (my university, for instance) to confirm their authenticity before authenticating them?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2021
odimbannamdi:

I am also a member of the renowned SMAN....see as my first right... grin

Abeg how do I key in? I dey interested
I think that gang should have already sorted themselves long ago.
I might have been open to facilitating it for you in Abuja but these days even we SMAN members dey run from each other cool
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2021
dNairaman:
Good morning everyone,

Which school and how much is it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
DAramis:

Check south African embassy in Nigeria. The staffs should be able to help out in linking you to a trusted lawyer or someone in South Africa to do the Apostille for you.

Though it may cost you much. That is, sending fee to South Africa, apostille fee, fee to the person to do the running etc. Be diplomatic in your request and approach them from the point of view of having no other alternative. I am sure they will find a way to help you out.

Another option though risky, look for South African student thread and contact someone who is still schooling in South Africa. plead with the person to help you confirm the needed information for doing the apostille and request for his help in doing it for you. Once he or she agrees, send your original document(s) with DHL (trackable), pay the person to run it for you while he or she sends it back to you with DHL (trackable). Remember, you will bear the whole cost as well as show token of appreciation to the person.
Thank boss for your 1 million contribution. It worth more than cash.

Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2021
DAramis:

Thank boss for your 1 million contribution. It worth more than cash.
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Escanor:
Greetings great people.abeg oo must my sponsor be my family member?

No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Sammypedro18(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.