Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909259 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
necz:
What you do not realize is that a whole lot of things has changed and just yesterday we got another change in process from those who submitted their visa application. But you will never find those details on their website.

If you're very familiar with Visa waka as you stated, you should know that anything can change at any blipping time and you just have to adjust; when you try it your own way and it didn't work, then you have to try what works for others

For your information; we've also heard of some people who got visa with 2M. So what works for A might not work for B; All you need to do is try again with another method. As far as am concerned, from last year October till this moment if not all, a high number of those going for BSc and self sponsored got rejections. You can find out yourself.

Peace

Please what change did people who submitted yesterday got?

Please
Cos I heard that those who submitted yesterday and this morning are to pick up next week Feb 1st.
Is this true?
Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Let me just add my two cent. In this quest to collect this visa you have to be well calculated and not be strong headed. Look the embassy people are smart and thats why they change their rules frequently. They recently changed the accommodation rule because according to my embassy plug “a nigerian oh that helped my get my appointment“ he said a lot of people are bringing fake 1month hostel contract or airbnb like contract and getting visa so it was an issue with immigration in poland and thats why they changed it to at least a year. Secondly why they stopped collecting bank statements was because money was being deposited into sponsors accounts simply cos of they were applying for visa and a lot of people were getting thru that..so it casted. So you need to understand that in this case regardless of the fact that when you did it with credit card of 2m in your time it worked, that doesn’t mean it has not changed again. These guys get applications everyday and issue visas every day and they might have seen another trend and that might warrant changes. It could be that they have seen a lot of people going for bsc with self sponsorship with credit card limit of maybe 10million in this case and they are wondering why a young bsc aspirant has such money to self sponsor. So they know that most times its just a way to get the visa and the money removed after. So you that got your visa last month using this method good for you... but things change and these guys update their rules regularly.
necz:
What you do not realize is that a whole lot of things has changed and just yesterday we got another change in process from those who submitted their visa application. But you will never find those details on their website.

If you're very familiar with Visa waka as you stated, you should know that anything can change at any blipping time and you just have to adjust; when you try it your own way and it didn't work, then you have to try what works for others

For your information; we've also heard of some people who got visa with 2M. So what works for A might not work for B; All you need to do is try again with another method. As far as am concerned, from last year October till this moment if not all, a high number of those going for BSc and self sponsored got rejections. You can find out yourself.

Peace

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Maria154(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
William2323:
Let me just add my two cent. In this quest to collect this visa you have to be well calculated and not be strong headed. Look the embassy people are smart and thats why they change their rules frequently. They recently changed the accommodation rule because according to my embassy plug “a nigerian oh that helped my get my appointment“ he said a lot of people are bringing fake 1month hostel contract or airbnb like contract and getting visa so it was an issue with immigration in poland and thats why they changed it to at least a year. Secondly why they stopped collecting bank statements was because money was being deposited into sponsors accounts simply cos of they were applying for visa and a lot of people were getting thru that..so it casted. So you need to understand that in this case regardless of the fact that when you did it with credit card of 2m in your time it worked, that doesn’t mean it has not changed again. These guys get applications everyday and issue visas every day and they might have seen another trend and that might warrant changes. It could be that they have seen a lot of people going for bsc with self sponsorship with credit card limit of maybe 10million in this case and they are wondering why a young bsc aspirant has such money to self sponsor. So they know that most times its just a way to get the visa and the money removed after. So you that got your visa last month using this method good for you... but things change and these guys update their rules regularly.

Exactly.
That's what I was saying but the person that replied kinda misunderstood me.
The guy is being Sponsored, fees and living expenses is not more 3M a year. Now, why would a Sponsor put 10M into that account? To me, I feel they will suspect it. These guys work psychologically.

I think someone has already told the guy to present the sponsor's payslip. I think that will solve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by lion501: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Vlibray:

Msc
The admission is not yet open.
I’m not sure the school is going to be free for next set

Okay thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please Guys I have questions!
How long does it take the university to confirm Tuition fees payment paid through Euro domiciliary account

2.if your school resumes next month and you haven’t got visa appointment and Since Legalization is done separately which the next booking is March
And you have paid tuition fees..
What do you do? I need suggestions and answers abeg
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
God bless you jaree. You're smartly on point.

Visa waka is not by mouth, you have to be smart, realistic and at the same time consistent with the information in the documents you're sending to the VO.

William2323:

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
1. Between 2 - 7 days.

2. You can translate your documents to Polish Language in Nigeria and then Legalize it in Poland. But ask your school first if they can allow you to come and Legalize it in Poland.

Godspeed777:
Please Guys I have questions!
How long does it take the university to confirm Tuition fees payment paid through Euro domiciliary account

2.if your school resumes next month and you haven’t got visa appointment and Since Legalization is done separately which the next booking is March
And you have paid tuition fees..
What do you do? I need suggestions and answers abeg

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
necz:
1. Between 2 - 7 days.

2. You can translate your documents to Polish Language in Nigeria and then Legalize it in Poland. But ask your school first if they can allow you to come and Legalize it in Poland.

okay.. What if I ask for extension
Will it make sense? Even tho school resumes February
And will it affect visa in any way? Since school resumed since and I’m applying for visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dreco: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hello house, I am trying to use a sponsor for my proof of funds. Is it allowed to make use of his Bank statement and pay slip?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kaigheyisi: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Greetings my people in the house. Please I have a question regarding travel to Poland, esp from those that traveled recently. I want to know the process involved in running covid test and flight booking because what I am seeing online is confusing me...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
kc6964:

Go with your school accommodation letter is enough for you ... many got visa with that as long ur school have accommodation coz they are aware that embassy do request for it so they do issue accommodation letter to their students as long dey have dormitory. A friend got visa last week and he only presented d school accommodation letter without any down payment

So most schs are aware that embassy do request for it as part of ur visa process so the schools that have accommodation will surely issue a letter of accommodation along with ur admission letter in other to help u wit ur visa process.. in case if ur school don't have accommodation then u need to get a private accommodation and sign a year contract or (8 months but make sure its wrriten on d letter that is extendable) definitely a private accommodation will demand for 3 months or more down payments. That is d best of my knowledge
I fully second this opinion

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by 4gunners(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Please, my twin brother who has a Bsc in Chemistry wants to go for another undergraduates course in Poland, any chance for visa approval?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by William2323: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Sure bro. Just package your documents well
4gunners:
Please, my twin brother who has a Bsc in Chemistry wants to go for another undergraduates course in Poland, any chance for visa approval?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by 4gunners(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2021
William2323:
Sure bro. Just package your documents well
Please, can I PM you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 3:33am On Jan 28, 2021
andycoal40:

Me too; i cnt even recommend someone nd put my reputation at stake
that is true.

I advice people to go to access bank get a dorm account and pay the money directly to your school

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by BUKUNMI24: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Who’s legalizing this Friday?
Please I need ur help
Re: Polish Student Visa by dNairaman: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Kobaba:
[color=#000099][/color]
Good morning my people, I have received my visa by the Grace of God yesterday, after visiting the embassy on 5 occasions of the visa not been ready since 15th January.

I'm heading to Silesian University of Technology Gliwice, we can connect if your headed there.

If your travelling and you need to run COVID-19 test you could also contact me.
Itskobaba1@gmail.com
I'm not an ingrate, this forum contributed immensely, I'm truly grateful � I wish everyone here success.

Hi kobaba,

Congratulations on your visa.

I'm also applying to Silesian, I'm a new comer here and I hope to get in for March intake.

Please can you work me through the important tips, those which helped you secure a visa, and how long it took.

I wont mind getting your WhatsApp number too.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Scottkels: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Kobaba:
[color=#000099][/color]
Good morning my people, I have received my visa by the Grace of God yesterday, after visiting the embassy on 5 occasions of the visa not been ready since 15th January.

I'm heading to Silesian University of Technology Gliwice, we can connect if your headed there.

If your travelling and you need to run COVID-19 test you could also contact me.
Itskobaba1@gmail.com
I'm not an ingrate, this forum contributed immensely, I'm truly grateful � I wish everyone here success.

congrats bro, please i need your help. can i pm you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by peju22(f): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Please can anybody help with getting visa appointment date? I’m getting Frustrated �
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dreco: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2021
peju22:
Please can anybody help with getting visa appointment date? I’m getting Frustrated �
hey bro you have to calm down. The Visa portal will be open Feb 26th.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dreco: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Dreco:
Hello house, I am trying to use a sponsor for my proof of funds. Is it allowed to make use of his Bank statement and pay slip?
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
PLEASE who has gotten appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Dreco:

But my resumption is March 3rd. Can't wait till then u know
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Dreco:

Visa portal how?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dreco: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2021
desmedallion:

But my resumption is March 3rd. Can't wait till then u know
My school is also resuming March 1st.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dreco: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Dreco post=98516089][/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dreco: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Dreco:
Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Many people got date today for visa appointment. Don't give up keep calling until slots are full for today ....

In case if you are not able to get through pls prepare for next Thursday again ....

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2021
peju22:
Sorry about that. But sometimes it's on the verge of frustration that you get that breakthrough. I wouldn't give up.
Anyways, if you'd read maybe like the last 4 or 5 pages, I'm sure you'll get an idea of who might be able to help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
PimpinPips:

I found out the guy plans on doing exactly the same thing like the rest of us; if he gets lucky and his call connects, gbam, he claims 100k.
I'd have been more inclined to pay him some mind if he had some legit and direct connect. But since he'll be doing exactly the same thing like I will, I see no point in paying him.
Fingers crossed for you though. I hope your call hits the mark and you get that refund, really.

So did the guy get you the appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
desmedallion:

So did the guy get you the appointment?
Oh hell yea
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
PimpinPips:

Oh hell yea

Need your help with that (appointment) if possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.