Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904315 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello
Good day,
I kept seeing only 3 months pay slips ,credit card certificate,sponsor letter,ID and employment letter.
What about if your parents are into business.
What are the requirements to be submitted to the embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by deejunioretuk: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please I have a very important question to ask you guys
In all my letters I used the ambassador while addressing the embassy
Cause I see most people use consular and I’m using that for my appeal letter though
But I want to know if ambassador is okay or it doesn’t matter
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
nakeno:
Hello
Good day,
I kept seeing only 3 months pay slips ,credit card certificate,sponsor letter,ID and employment letter.
This is actually a brilliant question! I'm sure a factual answer in this regard will help a whole lot of folks on here.
Hitherto, we mulled the idea of showing evidence of regular payments received by the business, so long as those payments showed chunks large enough to more than fulfill the financial burden of expectation.
Conversely, no one really talks about opening and depositing funds into a Polish account. It is one of the acceptable forms of evidence listed by the Embassy, ya know. Somewhat like the German blocked account, I think. But then again, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
deejunioretuk:
Please I have a very important question to ask you guys
In all my letters I used the ambassador while addressing the embassy
Cause I see most people use consular and I’m using that for my appeal letter though
But I want to know if ambassador is okay or it doesn’t matter
"The Consular Officer" is somewhat standard, followed by the country in particular and à specificity of the branch you're addressing.
However, you could also address to "The Ambassador." After all, e fit be say ur connection pass our own and na ambassador levels you go dey para for grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
nakeno:
Hello
Good day,
then prepare a credit card limit of 3.5million above if possible
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
What about tax clearance slip of the business, certificate of registeration of the business (CAC).
Please is there nobody applying or who had applied with a business account and got visa.
Please i need help on this house.

Again about the health insurance i keep seeing on the website minimum 30,000 Eur,are we providing any Documents on that, how does it look like if therebe any
Thanks as i await answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
nakeno:
What about tax clearance slip of the business, certificate of registeration of the business (CAC).
Please is there nobody applying or who had applied with a business account and got visa.

Again about the health insurance i keep seeing on the website minimum 30,000 Eur,are we providing any Documents on that, how does it look like if therebe any
if you like yourself follow what @swazy said, let your parents open a credit card with minimum of 3.5m if you don't want to complicate things for yourself
As regards the insurance use Allianz ,as it's the cheapest and highly recognised, tell them you want to do a travel medical insurance. I have a contact of a staff I can give you if you want
Re: Polish Student Visa by palmshots: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
nakeno:

Yea, people use private business and are granted Visa, but there is a way they go by it
Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shogun200:
if you like yourself follow what @swazy said, let your parents open a credit card with minimum of 3.5m if you don't want to complicate things for yourself
As regards the insurance use Allianz ,as it's the cheapest and highly recognised, tell them you want to do a travel medical insurance. I have a contact of a staff I can give you if you want

So how much will they collect from you
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Amazing081:

Hey bro, after your denial what you need is to appeal with an appeal letter an new Sponsor documents with new flight itinerary. You can pc me if you need more light on it
please how did you get your flight itinerary?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Elisha111: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
I need help please....I just got my acceptance letter to school in Poland.school resume 1st of March and I don’t know the step to take to get my visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2021
NDNO:
please how did you get your flight itinerary?
Visit wakanow.com or travel beta.com, you can book ur itinerary there or and other travel site
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Elisha111:
I need help please....I just got my acceptance letter to school in Poland.school resume 1st of March and I don’t know the step to take to get my visa
bro I won't lie to you it only takes the grace of God for you to book appointment anytime soon unless you have money to make ur way but still, after submission of documents the embassy will ask you to enquire in a month time or more so definitely it's pass your resumption date so mail your sch and explain how the embassy works then ask if you can be assisted in anyway, be it extension letter or they try and book for you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2021
nakeno:

the only two options are credit card certificate or payslip with employment certificate of Sponsor, but bro the easy one I can suggest is payslip... You can pc me for more details (not compulsory)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2021
nakeno:
Hello
Good day,
The reasons why they concluded to the 3 options which are 1) credit card certificate, 2) payslip and Employment Certificate 3) Bank statement of Sponsor if he/she works in Poland; is because not everyone works under the govt that earns monthly so of you have a personal business you should definitely have a credit card in your name, that is if you're really capable of Sponsoring a student to Poland. As for the third one, if you have a sponsor who resides in Poland then he/she should provide bank statement to bach the sponsor letter.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iykegp123: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
BUKUNMI24:

Please I need ur contact... Am interested. My email iykegptesting@gmail.com

I only know about Nigeria documents. If you want to legalize any Nigeria documents at polish embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iykegp123: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please I need ur contact... Am interested. My email iykegptesting@gmail.com
BUKUNMI24:

I only know about Nigeria documents. If you want to legalize any Nigeria documents at polish embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kc6964(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
What is the update for tomorrow call ....
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
kc6964:
What is the update for tomorrow call ....

Calls continue from tomorrow until mid-March
The Embassy just updated this information

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by LaIabobo: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
I mailed them and the response is that application will commence next month.
Here's the application link they forwarded to me as well. https://budgie.up.poznan.pl/rekrutacja-eng/

etare788

Commences next Monday.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dreco:

hey bro you have to calm down. The Visa portal will be open Feb 26th.
I'm really just curious to know where and/or how you got this piece of information
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
PimpinPips:

I'm really just curious to know where and/or how you got this piece of information
What does this mean?so we can't get appointment again?
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shogun200:

Please i need the insurance contact
My email enakenooveh@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Amazing081:

The reasons why they concluded to the 3 options which are 1) credit card certificate, 2) payslip and Employment Certificate 3) Bank statement of Sponsor if he/she works in Poland; is because not everyone works under the govt that earns monthly so of you have a personal business you should definitely have a credit card in your name, that is if you're really capable of Sponsoring a student to Poland. As for the third one, if you have a sponsor who resides in Poland then he/she should provide bank statement to bach the sponsor letter.

Thanks alot
I really appreciate
Re: Polish Student Visa by nakeno: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Amazing081:

the only two options are credit card certificate or payslip with employment certificate of Sponsor, but bro the easy one I can suggest is payslip... You can pc me for more details (not compulsory)

Am a lady
I dont no how to pc am new here
But my email address is enakenooveh@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
nakeno:

Am a lady
I dont no how to pc am new here
But my email address is enakenooveh@gmail.com
Oh my bad.. I mailed you already
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
AnibabaQuadri:
Good morning everyone,
I applied for Visa on 4th January, I was asked to submit three additional documents before 18 January, which I did. My enquiry date is on 4 February, how do I contact them to enquire? Should I wait for a notification/confirmation from them that Visa is ready for collection before proceeding to Embassy?
You candid advice will be much appreciated.
Thank you all.
Hello,
Good evening, how can I reach out to you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by AnibabaQuadri(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Oemmy:
Hello, Good evening, how can I reach out to you?
I have sent a reply to your mail.
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2021
How do I pay fees to school?

Any assistance here please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2021
sobastical:
How do I pay fees to school?

Any assistance here please?
Your bank should hook you up. It's even a lot cheaper that way.
Unless it's something else you need assistance with?
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2021
This was on their web page. Please don't share unverified info here. For now, we can only book visa appointments via phone calls

Escanor:

What does this mean?so we can't get appointment again?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2021
lucexy:
This was on their web page. Please don't share unverified info here. For now, we can only book visa appointments via phone calls

He never sent any "unverified info," he was only asking a question, as evidenced by the two question marks in his post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.